Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cooolman

7-11,Cooolman haul [25.11.2009]

Started hunting at 2.00am and end at 4.00am,within this 2 hours, i have visited Taman Melawati,Sri Rampai , Taman Permata, Ukay Height, Wangsa Maju,Wangsa Melati and Ampang, at the end only score a bit only.

The whole Ampang area come with BS wave and yet nothing more left. But for who looking for Civic,there are still plenty of it.
This is what i score for the 2 hours OT work....... Sleep

Now i have gather 4 BS, all reg,damn!!!!

Spoiler:

congrats bro!!!!!!! your BS telly are hitting 4 now, thats a lot for BS Thunt!!!!!!! really respect you.

Wah, what a fruitful haul. The yellow Mini is very laku huh. The Bone Shaker also, I like the skull at its front,... very coooooool. People here call it BS. Mmmm.

@Speeddemonz - Thanks bro and no worry,soon you will get what you want.I believe not only 7E selling BS wave, later on at those shopping sure will got one.

@sinclair - thanks bro! Very Happy
@alfagta - thanks bro! Very Happy
@RGSUKAN - thanks bro! Very Happy

@chee keng hong - Your's one also not bad mah, ha ha ha! Razz

@danielh - thanks bro. I am not the one who hold a lot of BS, some collector got more and more, especially those who sapu the whole Ampang area 7E stores, sure get more then 10 BS!!! Mad

@Adrian - Thanks bro.

@Peter - Thanks bro. The yellow mini sure laku, i only score 6 pcs out of 50++ 7E stores.

Wonder the yellow Mini will be like the Blue Datsun case. Initially, they are hard to find but lately, flooded everywhere. My experience was in the last few years, the Minis were always hard to find. It seems that the Mini is always a Treasure Hunt item and it does not need a green card. With ugly tampo, people also sapu, I think. That's the charm of MINI, the mighty classic car indeed!

mmm now a bit regret didnt take all minis during my hunt..
seems like a good trade item..haih rugi2..hehe

wow, u r ironman...ha ha wow almost every 7E had ur footstep...
So many BS, make me NV la....i satu pun tak jumpa during this promotion.... In Fact the BS is the car make me into HW, it appear in HW website when encounter the error. I want BONE SHAKER ....must hunt those 7E that no ppl went b4..haha

404err10.jpg

pydrumerboy wrote:
Wow still hunting at 2 am

Great graveyard shift haul Smile

Yup,2.00am. Because i have been told some 7E stores restock within this timing ,that is why i go for hunting at this timing,but unfortunately not really haul much. Embarassed

kukubeh wrote:
wow 2am to 4am.... keng....

Ok lah, boleh tahan lah, compare with other hunter, my case is nothing lah. One of the 7E in Ampang told me that not only me the one who hunting at midnight ,there are still 6~7 collector hunting at this timing.

Peter wrote:
Wonder the yellow Mini will be like the Blue Datsun case. Initially, they are hard to find but lately, flooded everywhere. My experience was in the last few years, the Minis were always hard to find. It seems that the Mini is always a Treasure Hunt item and it does not need a green card. With ugly tampo, people also sapu, I think. That's the charm of MINI, the mighty classic car indeed!

Ya, i agreed with you, the mini look not that nice but is hard to find, hope fully it will like what you said, some day it will flooded the whole market, ha ha ha!

kurz wrote:
mmm now a bit regret didnt take all minis during my hunt..
seems like a good trade item..haih rugi2..hehe

No need to regret lah, you always can trade with me with your DD ,muah ha ha ha! Laughing

Phoenix wrote:
wow, u r ironman...ha ha wow almost every 7E had ur footstep...
So many BS, make me NV la....i satu pun tak jumpa during this promotion.... In Fact the BS is the car make me into HW, it appear in HW website when encounter the error. I want BONE SHAKER ....must hunt those 7E that no ppl went b4..haha

404err10.jpg

Thanks bro. Now i am stopping to hunt after this, really feel tired, some more my wife already show her "nice" face to me and this time she is "serious"........... Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadSad

jhc7598 wrote:
wow.. everyday cooolman always have a nice hauls..

Today haul is the end of my haul. Tired, "pokkai" plus my wife start showing face, have to stop for hunting already. Embarassed
Some more seem every where also kena Sapu kaw-kaw , it's just waste of time and petrol if i keep on hunting.

chee keng hong wrote:
wives...wives...wives..! Think we should had tought them to collect hot wheels too!! Razz

Then my kids have to learn how to diet, because by that time will be no more money for milk powder,ha ha ha!

Nice haul mr coolman... i bet you left out a few 7e in wangsa maju area......

Nway you planning to let go your green DD's hahahah