Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sakamoto

Melaka hotwheels collector gathering?

hi all,

i am new to this forum, intro by a friend,
which started my collection a gain..
i started a 3 or 2 years collecting what i likeand what i can find,
i tot i was the only person into this,

so since i found this forum, i was wondering if any other staying collector like to have tea session in melaka?

Welcome sakamoto. Glad that you found us.

As UCB mentioned, try to contact Geronimo. Not sure if there is anybody else in Melaka.

Hope you will log in often and share with us on this great hobby.

hehe....just spend a few night visit 7E outlets....as i would say " got a few good hunt"

today found a defected hotwheels......so damm happy. have to scraped out everycent i have to buy it. cos yesterday night overspend buying HW.....forget to reload,,,,,,...Smile

will post in defect part,,

i was in tro to this forum by gerom. just didn't know his nic.....well you guys contact him than he can sms me......

see ya soon.....

i can post my collection here? which thread?

or any can let me post on their blog..

sakamoto wrote:
i was in tro to this forum by gerom. just didn't know his nic.....well you guys contact him than he can sms me......

see ya soon.....

i can post my collection here? which thread?

or any can let me post on their blog..

bro u should post it under " Resent Hauls(HW only). btw welcome to the " racun club" make sure your anti virus is strong Smile lol

strong...!!!!!

check my new haul in FB...later when got time will post here..

hmmm....melaka its da town during holidays or weekends......

its very possible to have HWC gathering here......but don expect hauls....

just register today, i am hot wheels collector from melaka too. been collecting since last year. no wonder some of the new cars at parkson, both JJ always went missing i always thought only me collecting at melaka. lol

burn rubber wrote:
just register today, i am hot wheels collector from melaka too. been collecting since last year. no wonder some of the new cars at parkson, both JJ always went missing i always thought only me collecting at melaka. lol

Welcome to the HWCM!! Do share all ur collections with us!!
NO worry bro!! Those place will restock sooner or later!! Jus keep an eye and keep hunting!!

hehe u r not alone bro.. i used to think that too.. wondered where all the nice stuff went.. and now i know.. anyways welcome to the club...

hot wheels melaka always very slow on restock their shelf. only the new JJ got new cars other al still the same cars

burn rubber wrote:
hot wheels melaka always very slow on restock their shelf. only the new JJ got new cars other al still the same cars

no worry bro!! U still can get the cars u wan from the "e-bay" & HWCM sales thread!!

look at the hwcm sales tread, maybe you will find some items you want.

thank you everyone, the nice thing bout hot wheels is going to store and hunt for your favorite cars.buying from ebay sometimes is expensive cause cars +shipping. maybe sometimes soon we can have yam cha session. i more into muscle car and diecast dragrace wonder if anyone interest in that too.

burn rubber wrote:
i more into muscle car and diecast dragrace wonder if anyone interest in that too.

If you're looking for playa sharing same interest with muscle car you can look for musclemania, also if you have interest in male figures with muscles too you can look for mushroom.

burn rubber wrote:
thank you everyone, the nice thing bout hot wheels is going to store and hunt for your favorite cars.buying from ebay sometimes is expensive cause cars +shipping. maybe sometimes soon we can have yam cha session. i more into muscle car and diecast dragrace wonder if anyone interest in that too.

Don't worry, hang about the forum and you can find friends who share the same interests as you.

undercoverbrother wrote:
burn rubber wrote:
i more into muscle car and diecast dragrace wonder if anyone interest in that too.

If you're looking for playa sharing same interest with muscle car you can look for musclemania, also if you have interest in male figures with muscles too you can look for mushroom.

beside "mushrOOm"..u can also look for "hassan"! (jus look at hassan avatar!)

So far as u can see its even thru hell and back we can organize something like Putrajaya gathering. No offense bro but if u looking to fellow hw collectors then to KL u must. I take only 1hrs 30 mins from my hometown which 15 km from exit Tangkak toll to USJ. From Air Keroh i think i just need 55mins. So its only an hour for you to attend our weekly gathering at USJ or any given Sunday at Amcorp. Be ready to bleed your eyes.

Selamat Datang ke HWCM.... kami mengalu2kan org2 Melaka ke kelab terhebat sepanjang masa.....

Tertib tatacara menjajah sesebuah negeri/negara dengan hotwheels...
1)senaraikan sumber2 bekalan mentah... shopping complex, 7e, kedai mainan, stesen2 minyak dll yg sewaktu dgnnyer asalkan ader jual HW....
2)rancang strategi memburu utk mendptkn bekalan2 kreta HW yg "hots"... TH, $TH, error, limited edition, all time fav, rare, dll... bekalan ini akan digunakan utk sesi meracun newbie...
3)rekrut ahli baru/newbie.... sebarkn poster hotwheels, flyers, mahupun sample free kereta hotwheels(racun pemula)
4)racun tegar... soal siasat minat setiap ahli... bagi info pasal kreta yg mereka idamkan dalam koleksi HW... usaha n tolong derang dptkn 1 bijik dulu... lps tue dgn sendiri mereka akan ketagih...
5)racun gian... buat aktiviti2.... raceday, teh tarik time, gathering, swap meet, jualan murah, raok, dinner, bowling, dll... bagi happening...
Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

Dan yang penting Melaka jadi aktiviti HW ni dalam kalendar pelancongannya. Ada keluarkan convention diecast setaraf Brazil.

wildspirit wrote:
So far as u can see its even thru hell and back we can organize something like Putrajaya gathering. No offense bro but if u looking to fellow hw collectors then to KL u must. I take only 1hrs 30 mins from my hometown which 15 km from exit Tangkak toll to USJ. From Air Keroh i think i just need 55mins. So its only an hour for you to attend our weekly gathering at USJ or any given Sunday at Amcorp. Be ready to bleed your eyes.

15km from exit tangkak...muar isit?

But I still prefer to go to Amcorp on weekend more vibrant

Is there possible Melaka gathering , Johor also can join.