Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ericmaxman

Don't you hate it when...

...idiots like tesco pack out little HWs into those plastic cases to deter ppl from stealing the cars?

As much as we try to keep the card in mint condition, it's already dogeared before we can even own it. MadMad

I do hope that Tesco can think of some better method instead of forcing the cars into such cases..

maybe that's why I prefer going through cases.... RazzRazz

/rant

yeap hv to agree with u bro........even annoying when browsing through......

ipoh's tesco uses ngam ngam size box to keep the wheels..im glad of it=)

better if they put TH$ in it. then got good reason to uncard it.

kukubeh wrote:
better if they put TH$ in it. then got good reason to uncard it.

agreed, no need to think twice. Just uncarded it and let it loose incase you have extra card.

The Store also use punch hole and tie it per 5 pcs.. It will damage the cards when we pull then tear it..

pydrumerboy wrote:
I think I have a chevy 55 2009 super just like that...have not uncard it though....huhuhuhu

i dont mind if got punch hole..gimme that..hehehe

ive seen a lot of punch holes cards...
staplers, doomboxes, deathbins but
have no other options but to buy...
No
and uncard it later of course....
Surprised

how come no one complaint about those price tag tagged in front of the card instead of at the back of the card?

it still can do damage to the card.. punched card still look ok compared to torned card due to changing new price tag.

anyway, i do not collect card, so i don't really mind damage card Razz

Price tag at the back of the card is harder to peel than front....

kukubeh wrote:
Price tag at the back of the card is harder to peel than front....
At least with price tag at behind, no need to bother to peel it off Razz

I noticed MJ @ BB tagged the price tag at the bottom of the card, but only for Maisto's Fresh Metal Sad

When i used to hunt places like Parkson Rawang, i would sit there and take like 10mins on each cars to gently peel off that huge security sticker at the back before paying (in front of staff of course, else they might think i'm planning to steal them cars), and request the cashier to use other cars on peg to scan instead. It's all because when i first visited this Parkson the cashier tore 'em hard and i'm like "Oucchhhhh", can't blame her cause it's pretty impossible to safely remove without taking time.

undercoverbrother wrote:
When i used to hunt places like Parkson Rawang, i would sit there and take like 10mins on each cars to gently peel off that huge security sticker at the back before paying (in front of staff of course, else they might think i'm planning to steal them cars), and request the cashier to use other cars on peg to scan instead. It's all because when i first visited this Parkson the cashier tore 'em hard and i'm like "Oucchhhhh", can't blame her cause it's pretty impossible to safely remove without taking time.

well planned my friend. I'm not too lucky. Went to parkson one U few weeks back and saw some nice speed machines on the rack. After carefully selected the best tempos, casting , paint job or whatever u think it's your best choice already, finally i've choosed one sm evo X and green nsx. Proceed to the counter and made payment, nothing happened as i didnt pay any attention as what we normally see the cashier scan the bar codes either on the security sticker on the front or back.
I was wondering why there's a tearing sound to the extend that i've turn around a see the cashier just tear the security sticker off the surface of the card (rear side)that i've nicely choose . That portion on the print area cames off together with the sticker and i've yelled at them, why they had to do this?

They just give me the reason there's a security gadgets inside the sticker ( or sandwich inbetween that silver piece of sticker), whoever steals this, it will trigger the alarm whenever he or she leaves the front entrance. Whatever the reason they gave to me, i'm just tell them i wanted to buy as collector items in one nice piece and i ask them who are going to buy or trade from me? Anyway, these items are going to be loose already. i've just paid for it.