Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

New haul (09.02.10)

Did a small detour today on the way to work to check out some new places. Managed to find some nice stuff but didn't take mopar, 57 chevy, ambulance, green 67 shelby gt500, and lotsa new muscle cars. Glad to find Veyron and other castings that I collect.

The green ZR1 got no tampos at the back, so I will keep it in card for later trade. Will have to find another one.

My FTE Fast Fish got no FTE. Another one to keep for trade.

Hope to find more stuff in the coming days.

wow...is it difficult to get the dodge charger? got many on peg?

btw, i like the veyron tooo...nice haul bro...hope to see more from you..

nice haul bro!! seems like there's no others ppl other than you alone doing some lone ranger haul...hehe
congrats!!

RGSUKAN wrote:
wow...is it difficult to get the dodge charger? got many on peg?

btw, i like the veyron tooo...nice haul bro...hope to see more from you..

First time I saw it. There were a few on the peg, I just took one. It looks very nice with all the tampos.

uzer hisham wrote:
nice haul you got there ! the veyron is matte blue is it?

Yep, same blue as last year's C6R and some other cars.

Forgot to mention that I saw the red Pass n Gasser, white Fast Gassin', Ford Mustang funny car and those Volcano and Cave series. All not really my poison. albino

Wow!!! Great haul. Love the Dodge Charger. Congratz. Yeah - as u mentioned, hope to see more stuff this coming days.

matbear82 wrote:
wow!!! nice custom vw beetle... dia punya blkg bleh bukak?

Tak boleh. Sad

If you notice, the Dodge Charger is the only car in the batch with a background of a race track and hills/trees on the horizon on the card. The others all kosong.

I wonder what other cars will have this on the card. Probably all the cars in the same series.

Wonder thsi Taladega wave y so different assortment .. nice haul there Sinclair.... so fast 2 error already haha..

sinclair wrote:
If you notice, the Dodge Charger is the only car in the batch with a background of a race track and hills/trees on the horizon on the card. The others all kosong.

I wonder what other cars will have this on the card. Probably all the cars in the same series.

the race series always has a background, i noticed that when i bought the sinistra