Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

Rant Of the Day!

For me if you try to getting nice stuff by getting and lowball somebody you may need your brain recheck.

In short, mutual agreement and understanding between seller & buyer.
Some sold at retail.
Some opted for trade.
Just enjoy the hobby.

This is back to scalper cycle story again.
Any comment from UCB? Razz

undercoverbrother wrote:
My comment?

Minumlah susu bebanyak supaya anda menjadi sihat dan kuat.

Maybe you need to listen to other hot strong quote also...." Mamak Tongkat Ali satu "......Hassan Razz

sinclair wrote:
If you buy at RM6.90, make sure you sell at RM6.90 also, otherwise sure kena ketuk kepala. geek

That depends on how 'gold' hearted one is right? If one is not compelled to charge for their efforts by offering retail, one get labeled "spoil market only". If one charge for effort, one is deemed scalper or greedy. So in the end, everyone is judged by everyone differently. No one can get into either sides heads. Everyone is always right on their side. Its not just HW. Any business is also like that. Thats why if u want to sell things at high price, make sure that thing is not being sold anywhere. Then its your call.

Today i go to cobbler to get my boot a new job..so pity my shoe since it new never been polished for almost 3 years.
I asking the cobbler...polished berapa?
He look to my shoe...err 15 ( aikks cobbler at Subang Parade just charged me 8 for my office shoe )
Me: err ok..open my shoe and give it to him..nanti you letak apa kat kasut ni
( as the shoe is brown and very subtle surface..i never knew..what kind of application he will use..shiny spray, liquid, kiwi? )
Cobbler: ...shaking his head...WHAT!!! ...hari ni ingat tak buat la. Give the shoe back to me.
Me: ( Confuse ). Ini kasut i tak pernah hantar la boss. Saya mau tau saja apa you letak....ini color i tau maa..tak pernah hantar since new.
Cobbler: You letak saja la. Kita tak ada ajar sama customer. Ini cari makan oo...turning angry...and repeated that statement again.
Me: I masih nak buat. Ini kasut lagi baru tak pernah buat, saya tak tau apa letak.
Cobbler: Medium brown kiwi la. Repeat again above statement.
Me: err ok how long.
Cobbler: Half and hour u kena tunggu.

Shisshh. Never knew why my mood so good today ( maybe morning performance punya hal ). Otherwise i swear all hell break loose. Setan punya cobbler..macam tu kah customer service.

That shoe shop is those pro looking and with buffing machines one izzit? DIY la. use a drill with buffing pad strap down on the drill on chair at lowest speed and polish. Nowdays those Kiwi polish got a lot of brown shades already. DIY la. hahaha.

i'm one of happy malaysians when our team winning the AFF cup, but arghhh..
friday is holiday and my appointment had been canceled!! i already arrived here and suddenly appointment canceled due to holiday!!! MadMadMad

jhc7598 wrote:
friday is holiday and my appointment had been canceled!! i already arrived here and suddenly appointment canceled due to holiday!!! MadMadMad

no worry bro!! Then...u can go hauling around!!! Razz

jhc7598 wrote:

mine even worst!
i'm happy that tomorrow is holiday but received call from my boss, ask me to come back to office tomorrow.........

danielh wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:

mine even worst!
i'm happy that tomorrow is holiday but received call from my boss, ask me to come back to office tomorrow.........

ask for double payla bro... Twisted Evil

jhc7598 wrote:

Yeah im happy Malaysia won the AFF Cup..... but not happy friday is declared a holiday.. since im not working... so public holiday makes no diff for me hahaha...

Din apa lagi hunting laaa

shakz7 wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:

Yeah im happy Malaysia won the AFF Cup..... but not happy friday is declared a holiday.. since im not working... so public holiday makes no diff for me hahaha...

Din apa lagi hunting laaa

Btul tuh, aku pun ingat nk berkenalan dgn abg JHC... sekapung kiter..

Malaysia win .... Malaysia Holiday ...... Singapore win...... GST increase ... apa lah ni ....

huwaaaaaa that ad is no longer there.......what happen...... Sad

perghh... boring... no new car, (miss civic, z28 $uper)... no interesting topics...

Some staff that i am close to from some companies that i have dealing with is leaving. So very hard to have support. Yes cronyism happens. king

saturday nite and I'm still at the office......????

dayem dayem dayem............. tonguetonguetongue

my house got broken into last month... parents wallet gone, even the RM5 in my little brother's wallet also he took... luckily he didnt take any of my HW collection... Razz

HW are more important than cold hard cash? Rolling Eyes ayecaramba.!
Sorry to hear bout that btw, hope everybody's alright.

hehe, money can always find... super TH and rare HW are harder to find... Razz
anyway, everyone's allright luckily. thanks for the wish. Very Happy

Hi, Danny, with $ you can purchase any $uper TH or rare HW Razz

Anyhow, glad to hear everything is fine.
Gotta check out the security/police there and keep contact with neighbour for assistance when nobody is at home.

hehe, total amount of cash lost is RM1000, but my HW plus my other die-cast also i think around RM1000... Razz
anyway, thanks for the concern. that area quite often got break in, but usually they dont harm people, they just steal stuff. got security guard, but the thiefs are quite skillful. they run on the roof, and they only need to cut a small hole to enter the house, cos they're pretty small sized and flexible as well. one of the cctv recordings showed the thief getting out of my house, then he just walked normally, like taking a morning walk.

undercoverbrother wrote:
Damn.. i just scored Super Baja today.

(..eh ini termasuk kategori rant ke hehe)

Tak heran le, Shakz pun dah tunjuk banyak tu... Razz
Anyhow, congrat of your rant, kekeke.

danny_sp15 wrote:
u're doing intern ar hokuan? no wonder busy lately.. wish u all the best bro! cheers

Yeah, busy with early semester stuff and intern..Thanks for the wish bro Very Happy

Waiting for parcel of purchased die-cast.
But, what I received is the note to go to post office to claim it, due to that the postman stated no recipient when the parcel was delivered.
What? The address I provided is my company, where we work for 24hours unless the postman delivered the parcel on Sunday or after 6pm on work days, where the receptionist has off.

The address on the note is incomplete, so, suspected that they may not know the way to my company and just direct me to the nearest post office, haizzz...

musclemania wrote:
Waiting for parcel of purchased die-cast.
But, what I received is the note to go to post office to claim it, due to that the postman stated no recipient when the parcel was delivered.
What? The address I provided is my company, where we work for 24hours unless the postman delivered the parcel on Sunday or after 6pm on work days, where the receptionist has off.

The address on the note is incomplete, so, suspected that they may not know the way to my company and just direct me to the nearest post office, haizzz...

i had that once too.... they just lazy bring the parcel to your office....

dayem.......tomorrow's the dinner.....
but I don't have anything nice to wear......dayem dayem dayem........ Sad

CHAH wrote:
dayem.......tomorrow's the dinner.....
but I don't have anything nice to wear......dayem dayem dayem........ Sad

Haiyo!! No worry bro! Jus wear wat u think is comfortable!! Razz