Find results in...
undercoverbrother

Rant Of the Day!

kenot....I have to look good for the camera
when I win the race........hehehehehe........ RazzRazz

CHAH wrote:
kenot....I have to look good for the camera
when I win the race........hehehehehe........ RazzRazz

my suggestion..we all wear the HWCM shirt that we bought from mushrOOm!! How??? Razz

kukubeh wrote:
musclemania wrote:
Waiting for parcel of purchased die-cast.
But, what I received is the note to go to post office to claim it, due to that the postman stated no recipient when the parcel was delivered.
What? The address I provided is my company, where we work for 24hours unless the postman delivered the parcel on Sunday or after 6pm on work days, where the receptionist has off.

The address on the note is incomplete, so, suspected that they may not know the way to my company and just direct me to the nearest post office, haizzz...

i had that once too.... they just lazy bring the parcel to your office....

Collected the parcel from Post Office today.
Once seeing the parcel, edge was heavily damage...after opening the box, 1 card bent, 1 plastic broken and only 1 "safe". Those are my Vintage Racing die-casts.
Seller had put a good remark that items are fragile but still Post Office staff did not handle with care (or, accident perhaps?).
Luckily that I will loose them, else it will be a bad news for card collector.

undercoverbrother wrote:
My dinner rant..

I purposely picked the number 13 for my lucky draw entry, and all 11, 12, 14, 15 won something but not 13.. damn! Razz

rileks bro... aku nmpak ko dpt 13 $TH masa hunting dlm mimpi aku mlm semalam... jgn lupa raok aku 3 bijik...

matbear82 wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:
My dinner rant..

I purposely picked the number 13 for my lucky draw entry, and all 11, 12, 14, 15 won something but not 13.. damn! Razz

rileks bro... aku nmpak ko dpt 13 $TH masa hunting dlm mimpi aku mlm semalam... jgn lupa raok aku 3 bijik...

3 bijik sikit sangat ni.

jhc7598 wrote:
rant dinner!

1st to win lucky draw tp dapat kotak pensel !!! Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadRazzRazz

Simpan untuk anaki. Bila anak dah besar sikit, boleh cakap dengan anak mengenai kenangan manis ni.

lucky draw mahh, my number is nice also, no.55 but no luck, what to do...supposed to get old 5.5 that night...hehe, nemindlah coz got some nice stuff there from member..

Ranting: Berselera atau tidak berselera jumpa wildspirit Wink

cham2020 wrote:
masa makan nasi beriani jumpa pulak wildspirit
haha

At some part at USJ Putra Heights at lunch time i stop at one corner in front of some what shop suddenly, BABY! BABY! OHHH BABY! BABY! OOHHWEITT BABY! BABY!.....ohh its CHAM BIEBIIR baguih dok makan nasi briyani while singing !!! RazzRazzRazz hahahahhaha

aawww.......don't tell me his shirt already half way up
his chest....... affraidaffraid

Last nite I went to Carrefour, and it was quite crowded, probably cos the next day is a holiday. Anyway, I searched for the toy department, and after having a hard time trying to move through the crowd, I finally found it! The toy department was friggin' huge! It's like they put a Toys"R"Us inside the Carrefour. Anyway, I searched around and finally found the die-cast car section. And the pegs were filled with new stocks! All are 2011 cards, with lots of nice cars. Found lots of rare Tomicas and Matchbox and Sikus and other brands as well. So I grabbed everything I want, until I couldnt hold any cars anymore. Then I started to think "wait a minute... a toy department as big as Toys"R"Us in Carrefour? and no one grabbed all the nice cars even though there's this many crowd? i must be..." Suddenly everything went dark. And when I opened my eyes, it was morning, and I was in bed, thinking "FFFFUUUUUU!! I knew it! It was all just a dream!" The end. Crying or Very sad

I was reading without any thoughts of that was goin to be a drea,..
AS I was reading, I was wondering, where the hell la this place... suddenly reach the last line... demm...
nice on thou.. Smile

hokuan wrote:
Lol, I have such a dream before too..

mushr00m wrote:
I was reading without any thoughts of that was goin to be a drea,..
AS I was reading, I was wondering, where the hell la this place... suddenly reach the last line... demm...
nice on thou.. Smile

hehe, i wonder how many HW collector has this kind of dreams. Razz one time i dreamed that i found lots of TH and TH$, so happy. but after wake up, so sad... Sad

mimpi basah hotwheels... kalau dlm mimpi tue diberi pilihan antara 2... 1st 3 aweks hotwheels menyerah diri jiwa n raga(yg pakai baju berapi tu), 2nd complete set kreta HW dari tahun 2000-2010... mana satu mahu pilih??? Twisted Evil... btw, which C4 ur dream8ng??? cuba g singgah kot2 kena jackpot

kalu mimpi je, pilih HW la... sebab x payah nak basuh seluar nanti... hahaha. Razz
hmm, x sure la pulak C4 mana... sebab mane ade C4 yg toy department besar cam TRU.. huhu.. tapi biasenye aku pegi C4 kepong. so nanti boleh la kot try singgah... mana tau... hahaha. Very Happy

danny_sp15 wrote:
kalu mimpi je, pilih HW la... sebab x payah nak basuh seluar nanti... hahaha. Razz
hmm, x sure la pulak C4 mana... sebab mane ade C4 yg toy department besar cam TRU.. huhu.. tapi biasenye aku pegi C4 kepong. so nanti boleh la kot try singgah... mana tau... hahaha. Very Happy

arghhh aku ingatkan betul betul rupa nye mimpi jer.. potong stim betul daaaa... What a FaceWhat a FaceWhat a Face

@hassan: haha, saje je xnak bgtau awal2 yg tu mimpi.. kasi suspen sikit.. Razz
@danielh: i hope so.. but i do remember that i didnt have enough cash in that dream. let's hope that part wont come true.. Razz

chee keng hong wrote:
hmm.. i am waiting for that kind of dream..too!! Razz

u dont get those kind of dream bro.. siang malam ushar (.)(.)... malam pun mimpi nampak tu je la ... u slalu mimpi jadi baby kan.. mamma nyot nyotnyot(.)(.).....ahahaha.... silent

hassan has been banned for nyot nyotting CKH........ Razz

@CKH: which one? the 3 aweks HW or complete HW set? Razz

Today's rant:
Decided to go hunting this morning, since i heard TRU Ikano will restock on Friday. On the way, feel hungry, so eat breakfast at McD drive through. After finish eating, I exit the McD and enter highway.

No car behind, so I entered the highway lane, maintain around 60-80kmh. After being on the left lane for like 10 seconds, suddenly I saw this one kapchai in my rear view mirror.

He was riding straight behind me, and he was going really fast. I was like "why the hell isnt this guy braking? he's not even trying to avoid me!". When he was already like 5 metres behind me, i already thought "oh man, there goes my pocket money...". then the inevitable happened, he suddenly lost control of his bike, his bike was wiggling like a worm at 100kmh, and he swerved to the left and hit the left rear side of my car.

From the rear view mirror I can see the guy tergolek for a few meters. I knew my car sure damage, but I'm not that selfish, so I stopped, and reversed to see if he's injured or not. He got back on his bike and ride to the side of my window. I wind down the window, I thought he wanna apologize or something, tengok2 he stare at me like he wanna beat me up.

Luckily that time I was not alone, my friend was with me. I guess he's scared to fight with 2 person, so he quickly left the scene. In my mind, I was like "WTF??!! I was kind enough to stop to see if u were injured, and I didnt even mention anything about my car damage, u still dare stare at me like that?"

Later I stopped somewhere to check the damage, boot got a small dent, rear quarter panel got small dent, scratches at quarter panel and bumper, and my taillight totally hancur. Ask shop how much for left taillight, around RM140 to RM200+. Lagi sakit hati... Dah la TRU tak restock pun harini, salah info.. Crying or Very sad

Just few days ago i had Hotwheels dream too, i was offered by someone Super Bone Shaker hunt had to choose one out of 2 he's holding, and for some reason both had 'completely unknown' wheels on them (i remember it's basically Moon Disc wheels but with holes, something like 5DOT wheels).. as i was choosing suddenly i woke up from sleep cause my phone was ringing, had to answer call from artt anime.

Yes, this is the 2nd time my hotwheels dream got potong line by artt anime. (refer to 'share your hunting stories' thread for first dream story)

Oh ya, another one.. i was sleeping one day then i dreamt something about hassan calling me on phone, can't remember what we're talking about but i know we did discussed bout something..

Then later day when i'm already awake, i feel tak sedap hati so i called hassan, "eh awal pagi aku ada borak dengan kau on phone ke?", and Hassan goes "ye lah abis tu?"

undercoverbrother wrote:
Oh ya, another one.. i was sleeping one day then i dreamt something about hassan calling me on phone, can't remember what we're talking about but i know we did discussed bout something..

Then later day when i'm already awake, i feel tak sedap hati so i called hassan, "eh awal pagi aku ada borak dengan kau on phone ke?", and Hassan goes "ye lah abis tu?"

Duh.... thats why told you and hassan please perform at the dinner.. you guys dont want... see when you sleep also you keep on dreaming of hassan.... such a lovely couple... Razz

undercoverbrother wrote:

always happen between me and my gf. she always call me late at night or early in the morning while im still sleeping. but then after really wake up couldnt remember a single thing what we talked about, and scared that if i call back then she will get upset cos i dont remember anything. Razz

hassan wrote:
damn.. that really sucks.. Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

that's why la.. until now sedih... Sad the weird thing is, today my junior who also drive a silver saga got similar accident. his left rear side also kemek and scratched, and left taillight totally hancur. dunno if the same bike did that to him or what. Razz

Just watched the hwcm dinner video on youtube again and still trying to figure out why official Machete movie trailer is listed as no.1 suggestion..

yesterday great talking session with zoom, shakz and ucb......

btw: ucb is gay

cham2020 wrote:

what the, errrrr...... Shocked

cham2020 wrote:

Ko try dia ke. Dia bayar ko suruh taruk. I know u nice guy Cham.....but now sungguh sedih hatiku.....sob...sob SadSadSad

shakz7 wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:

Duh.... thats why told you and hassan please perform at the dinner.. you guys dont want... see when you sleep also you keep on dreaming of hassan.... such a lovely couple... Razz

huh apa ni.. saja jer nak drop aku si ucb nih.. mentang2 lah kalah ( teruk gila ) both race masa dinner that day.. tak puas ati la tuuu....ceh.. come to terms jer la bro.. u may be the playa but cheap vanilla ice knock off ony la u.. nak take down the real deal from da ghetto .. the tupac shakur so to speak.. kan da kene pawned kaw2 tu malam.. be a man bro ..ban urself wahahahaha.... What a Face

musclemania wrote:
Why our forumers tak habis-habis with Cham and UCB for gay matter?

what else is there to talk about ..just look at the hauls post.. nothing new.. at the stores also ..nothing new.. after a while talking bout impala waves and its assortment can get kinda effin boring dude.. its either that or we all stay at home friday nights and watch reruns of doraemon... What a Face

xder apa nak buat hari nih... boring xder wave baru... g b'fast, lepak amcorp, g shopping jap ngan adik, balik tgk chong wei menang open m'sia, skang dah ngantuk... ZZZzzz Sleep

matbear82 wrote:
xder apa nak buat hari nih... boring xder wave baru... g b'fast, lepak amcorp, g shopping jap ngan adik, balik tgk chong wei menang open m'sia, skang dah ngantuk... ZZZzzz Sleep

Hidup hang pernoh warna dan padat dan dapat pulak karmann. Best kan hidup ni.

matbear82 wrote:

Hidup hang pernoh warna dan padat dan dapat pulak karmann. Best kan hidup ni.