Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raymond

Broken wrist and thumb...

yeah...got hit by a 'mat rempit' on the way back from school...luckily was near my house....the b@$./lld did'nt even stop but i managed to head back home though then when ny dad saw my hand swollen 2x than its original size when to the clinic to xray and i got a broken wrist and thumb..

typing with one hand..................

Aiyooo!!!! Dude, i think rather than being hit by mat rempit, i think the guys trying to rob you? Damn!!!

sorry to hear that man....hope you can recover so soon..

damn..no to be stereotyping but i damn hate most kapcai motorist man.
so many of my friends kene with them already.
pay roadtax ciput but make the road like it belongs to them only.

but i believe our hwcm bros are not like that Very HappyVery HappyRazz
anyway hope u recover fast raymond Smile

kurz wrote:
but i believe our hwcm bros are not like that
anyway hope u recover fast raymond

your're right man...im RGSUKAN remember...

kurz wrote:
damn..no to be stereotyping but i damn hate most kapcai motorist man.
so many of my friends kene with them already.
pay roadtax ciput but make the road like it belongs to them only.

but i believe our hwcm bros are not like that Very HappyVery HappyRazz
anyway hope u recover fast raymond Smile

gua pun motorist jugak beb.. terasa beb.. wakakaka..
joke joke..

@RGSukan : lol! .. bukan YamahaSukan ke? RazzRazz

btw poor u raymond..
hope u get well soon!!

hahaha sorry kalo terasa RazzRazz
aku pn bawak motor gak..tp jarang..huhu

jhc7598 wrote:
@RGSukan : .. bukan YamahaSukan ke?

ishhh ko ni...aku peminat suzukilah....senang nak maintain...hehe

at least to show some courtesy, that biker could have stop and look at you, just to show some concern. I remember when I was little, I got hit by a cyclist and the cyclist walk me home to my family rather than letting me die on the road and not getting T-Hunt$........

I mean, man that biker is so rude....

take care bro..that day i also almost kena...the motorist say his friend lost phone...he ask me did i seen any phone...the time i was walking back to home from skul..the fella ask me whether can give him see my phone onot(to make sure that i din take it)..den i walk back to my house and tell my parents where he's waiting me outside...then my dad ask the guy 'wan me help you make police report?'den he say no need and ride away...dia tu mau rompak saya punya phone la.cis!

glad ur ok.... get well soon... be extra careful next time.... shit happens n lotsa nut jobs roaming the street this days... try walking opposite direction so u can see whats comin at ya...

sorry to hear that raymond, hope that your wrist are healed and well now. One advise, be extra alert when going out or walking on the roadside. These morons are brainless and nothing but nut shell.

get well soon... really sorry to hear this happen to anybody...it would have been wrost... if u bum in to the same motorist again just baling the heaviest hot wheels u have at his kepala... Razz

eight wrote:
get well soon... really sorry to hear this happen to anybody...it would have been wrost... if u bum in to the same motorist again just baling the heaviest hot wheels u have at his kepala...

bio betul ko eight...dragbus berattu..kalo aku motoristtu, raymond baling aku kutip balik dragbustu...

RGSUKAN wrote:
eight wrote:
get well soon... really sorry to hear this happen to anybody...it would have been wrost... if u bum in to the same motorist again just baling the heaviest hot wheels u have at his kepala...

bio betul ko eight...dragbus berattu..kalo aku motoristtu, raymond baling aku kutip balik dragbustu...

remember to say thankyou.LOL

Sorry to hear about this. Get well soon and try to be more alert on the road.

aiyoo! sorry to hear bout that. wish you a speedy recovery bro! is it your writing arm that got injured? buat susah org je. sighh~ they should be banned from the road!

SanLino wrote:
aiyoo! sorry to hear bout that. wish you a speedy recovery bro! is it your writing arm that got injured? buat susah org je. sighh~ they should be banned from the road!

no not my writing arm fortunately