Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cham2020

Choose either one of these cars.....

Then Putra it is. Simply because its more newer than the SE. Both have same availability of parts. Putra have more power too. The SE will be underpowered for todays type of driving.

Putra cos it's newer lesser maintenance problem....the other since older generation, but not sure if owner kept maintening all these while Smile....

remember bro toyota - moving forward even when u dont want to...

Putra is very rare, discontinued production, I think it's worth to have one.....plus it goes like craaaaaazy...!

scratch eh sje ka! tambah post count ke Razz

Also hor...is the Proton Putra injection? while the Toyota is carburator ah....so think lor of the maintenance..unless the Toyota rust-free...ok juga...can use as 2nd car - for Drift Competition cheers we sure support!!!! lol!

But, come to think of it, since I am into cars as well.... If wanna go on standard specs, I would go for Putra.. Less head-ache.. Parts is a lot..

But, as a car-freak as well, I might opt for SEG.. use it for a while before converting the engine to a bigger version.. such as the Silver Top engine.. a 4A-GE, 1.6CC with a 20 Valve engine with 158bhp or if wanna go faster, the Black Top, 4A-GZE, a supercharged 20V engine with 178bhp.. Bear in mind, lotsa money gonna spend on this..

but then, those are my 2 cents.. If you wanna get a Putra, get the older version as it comes with MOMO sterrings, Recaro Bucket Seat and a better engine compare to the latest version which comes with a standard sterring and ugly seat.. ehehhe..

actually now already decided to go for seg ae111 1.6. still searching now ...

but i still prefer putra......lol !