Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Atomkinder

Hotwheels Toy Story 3

Atomkinder wrote:
I wonder if these ever come here.

yes, i heard they are coming in, most probably next month, lets keep our fingers cross

Sure would cost a lot like Speed Racer. Licensing royalties. But then again are they going to be peg warmers because of the price?

netmatrix wrote:
Canadian $4!!!!! Wahlao!!! Convert sure expensive liao. RM24.90??

Erm... how did you get RM24.90?

4.00 CAD$ = RM 12.80

That is direct conversion. Was Speed Racer sold at RM14.90 per car? Licensing royalties cost how much?

nice.. i'll go for woodie, buzz and rex..
no mr potato head and slinky??

Zakuan Nofear wrote:
all car don't have spoiler. but why

Why must the cars need spoiler?

Spotted 4 cars on the rack today - Blastin' Buzz, Wheelin' Woody, Rex Rider and Little Green Speedster.

After a close look and considering the high price, I would say that these cars are truly for die-hard Toy Story collectors only. geek

Now toy story 1 & 2 3D already on big screen so all this line up just in due time only. But me pass hehheh.

A fellow AUSTRALIAN (looks at sinclair) named DU Down Under from another forum, was kind enough to SHARE (looks at sinclair again) Smile
some pictures of his Hotwheels ToyStory3 hauls.

Enjoy the pics...

pictures by Du Down Under

Mattel business strategy to encourage collectors with deep pocket for high profile movie products.

But you talking here about movie legend characters. Sure price will growing growing growing ma. Buy and keep it for 20 years mint then the full collection can feed you up for 1 month.
Even the car look better than monster color shifters @ RM 16.90 and HW Originals....some lah.

Haha, nice pictures. Yep, those are exactly what I saw on the rack.

But wait for sale before hauling. Rolling EyesRazz

chee keng hong wrote:
Hope that those will avaliable locally!!

According to Mattel, they will be, waiting for stocks to arrive. Some of them are already here in playsets.

BoneShaker wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
Hope that those will avaliable locally!!

According to Mattel, they will be, waiting for stocks to arrive. Some of them are already here in playsets.

!!

Spotted them at JJ at RM16.90 with ... discount too if not mistaken, check that out yo!

I came back from MV just now. Saw Buzz, Woody & Rex. Expected the price to be high because of royalties. But its cheaper than CARS stuff. But still more expensive than color shifter & speed machines. Really a collectors kind of thing. Almost every toy dep is bombarded with Toy Story stuff. Some of the toys are really cool. I really like Mr Potato & Mrs Potato. I spotted them at TRU @ RM44.90. Also Spud Lightyear! hahaha.

Whats nice is the many details on the cars. But strangely i though they would make the body plastic and the chassis metal, as there are track sets being sold alongside them too. Seems like red baron & buzz mini figure is exclusive to a track set only. There is even a robot 2 car launcher and a mega track set with interactive characters.

Dunno la. If it was selling for RM9.90 maybe it would be a keeper. Wait for them to be discontinued la like this.

I love ALL of the Toystory action figures, toys, cars, etc you name it. Even the cookies container, I bought it.
I'm just hoping for a good sale to get it.