Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kelvinator21

Let's Gangster GrinAtor!! + Update

Hi everyone.. here's the little spray of chrome plus a little change of wheels.. hope you like what you see ya.. enjoy..
this time he's in the spot light!! Cool

img_2011.jpg

img_2012.jpg

img_2013.jpg

img_2014.jpg

img_2015.jpg

img_2016.jpg

img_2017.jpg

img_2018.jpg

img_2019.jpg

RGSUKAN
thanks for the comment bro..
well.. i don't know if it is call zamac .. but i spray it chrome color.. hehe.. at first i thought of putting it naked.. i mean zamac(no color on body).. but.. i love chrome so much.. still improving it though.. hehe.. Smile

oic..i tot its really zamac and you polish em shinier...chrome also nice bro.

Nice chrome but erm... I think those front tyres are too big.

nice custom. the chrome colour are well blend to this gangster grin.
Agreed with Sinclair, the wheel are a little big and the axle are long.

chee keng hong
thanks man.. great car ya.. Wink
sinclair & danielh
thanks bro for the smooth comment.. but.. there's a BUT here..i'm only half way of customizing this beauty, guyz.. i purposely put that axle longer cuz i wanna make the tooned version out of it.. u see, a car must at least see all the wheels right.. and GOD.. where is that wheels at the rear .. and so..imagine if you are this gangster grin itself.. it will not shy away but to brave enough to show the world it wants to be fast enough...
So.. its still a long way people.. so bear with me here ya..
But if i were to stop here, i know.. of course i totally agreed that the front wheels are too large becoz of the axle.. thanks again master sinclair & master danielh ... MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU... What a Faceafrolol!

kelvinator21 wrote:
chee keng hong
sinclair & danielh
thanks bro for the smooth comment.. but.. there's a BUT here..i'm only half way of customizing this beauty, guyz.. i purposely put that axle longer cuz i wanna make the tooned version out of it.. u see, a car must at least see all the wheels right.. and GOD.. where is that wheels at the rear .. and so..imagine if you are this gangster grin itself.. it will not shy away but to brave enough to show the world it wants to be fast enough...
But if i were to stop here, i know.. of course i totally agreed that the front wheels are too large becoz of the axle.. thanks again master sinclair & master danielh ... MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU... What a Faceafrolol!

.. every customizer has their reason to their creation, and yes, the ganster grin supposed to be bold and stand out by itself! haha..
hope to see the final custom of this gangster grin outcome, cheers!!!!

wow nice chromium gangster..it's give me idea to customizer chromium series heheheh..

danielh wrote:
kelvinator21 wrote:
chee keng hong
sinclair & danielh

.. every customizer has their reason to their creation, and yes, the ganster grin supposed to be bold and stand out by itself! haha..
hope to see the final custom of this gangster grin outcome, cheers!!!!

Thanks man.. i'm working on it.. it uses all my brain energy.. if you know what i mean.. haha.. lol!

aphong2681 wrote:
Nice custom. Reminds me of Silver Arrows..

thanks man.. still unfinished with the customizing it yet..hehe..please bear with me.. Very Happy

rikmun wrote:
i saw poisons behind~!

yes.. it gets even poison in a later time eh.. hehe.. Cool

sahama wrote:
Nice g grin. In fact can swallow it.

but not yet.. not yet..~~~
after i fully modified it... then i will of course let you swallow it ya... haha.. the time will come... CoolWhat a Face

Well.. finally my baby is ready...
ladies & gentlemen.. a small modification to my previous customized GANGSTER GRIN.. i proudly present to you all ... my baby.. my precious.. i call it GANGSTER GRINATOR!! Enjoy the pics and let me know deep down of ur thoughts and opinions ya.. thank you..***images in progress of an Update - thanks for the patience***

chee keng hong wrote:
Nice try...BUT the rear wheels seem too big!! Love wat u have done to the exhaust/muffler!!

Well.. thanks bro.. its a tooned version.. glad you like it.. Very Happy

very nice custom...superb for drag!!!!

nice! your gangster grin going beyond imagination!

sahama wrote:
nice custom.

Thanks bro.. been thinking for a long time for this now..hehe.. Very Happy

danielh wrote:
nice! your gangster grin going beyond imagination!

thanks bro.. the imagination of it was in my head when it first seen on poster.. hehe Very HappyCool

RGSUKAN wrote:
gangster grin fatback..awesome..

muahahah .. i LOVE that sounds man..
feels like the '04s(year 2004).. fatback ah..
Thanks bro.. Very Happylol!

netmatrix wrote:
If all 4 wheel big then can be Monster Jam liao. hehehe.

That's quite true.. but it won't be called tooned or fatback already.. kekeke.. if all 4 wheels big, and its low ..very very low.. that will be cool eh.. Very Happy

Fuyoo stainless gg custom, nice work kelvinator

sahama wrote:
Fuyoo stainless gg custom, nice work kelvinator

Thanks, Sahama..
With great hard works, comes great creativity! Very Happy