Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

Driving at Muscle Cliff. (Or die trying) Revision 1.3

I got bored with the TV programming yesterday night after work. (Working on holiday! ) And then i remember i got a bunch of art materials lying around and made this. The small stuff is added this afternoon during the thunderstoms. (After work again! )
Revision 1.3

Revision 1.0

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well at least now i have a new toy to play with.

Wow, cool! What materials did you use to make that cliff side?

You have forgotten to add one more thing, the "sila bunyikan hon" sign. Don't forget not only it's steep, it's pretty tight one way lane as well.

albino

I think the earthquake diorama is creative. You need jump start cable for ignition.

whoa.. mr. netmatrix is very creative.. i wish i had creativity...

times have changed.. dont need to sell ur soul .. pajak gadai also acceptable these days..

Cool.

I guess those unpainted egg cartons can also be used.

sinclair wrote:
Cool.

I guess those unpainted egg cartons can also be used.

Yes you can. That egg carton was the first in line. But some of them have quite smooth surface and not too rough. In fact any that has such a texture can be used. Depends on how you envisioned it to be. For this i press and shape with fingers.

There is a touched up version now. Sealed up all the gaps between tarmac and ground. Increase bushes color. Added worn wooden guardrails. Most improvements are not noticable.

Anyway thanks everyone for the kind comments. Been kind of slow here lately, so post something to brighten up the place.

nice work, love the very limited but creative tight space cliff dio-rama!

The wooden railing adds a little bit more realism. Well done.

I think i want to add dinosaur skeleton, water stream, cloud background sheet, people jumping away, blah blah. By then, i think the cars mean nothing liao. hahahaha.

Cool art Netmatrix! Reminds me of the Disney Channel's Art Attack where it teaches us that anything can be turned into art!!!

aphong2681 wrote:
Cool art Netmatrix! Reminds me of the Disney Channel's Art Attack where it teaches us that anything can be turned into art!!!

Thanks for the compliments! Art Attack?! Hmm... i vaguely remember this show was like 1980s' one is it?

In some parts of the world...members of the deceased in a road accident - puts a white cross on the side of the road where it happened - reason being to indicate & warn other drivers there happened an accident here in the past, please drive safe....

Rayz-HWC wrote:
In some parts of the world...members of the deceased in a road accident - puts a white cross on the side of the road where it happened - reason being to indicate & warn other drivers there happened an accident here in the past, please drive safe....

CHOI!!!! CHOI!!! CHOI!!!! Why would i want to make accident dios like seen here all the time? I think not cool la. We got kids here right? Got policies right? I can't even say [beer] and [beaches] without getting deleted, comedically, sinically or sarcastically.

Rayz-HWC wrote:

dude in some parts of the world for just suggestin somethin like that u'd be hang upside down and ur head whack with a bat till all ur brain matter gush out and then they'd cut your belly so all ur innards would come out and finally ur testicles is slice in half .

hassan wrote:
Rayz-HWC wrote:

dude in some parts of the world for just suggestin somethin like that u'd be hang upside down and ur head whack with a bat till all ur brain matter gush out and then they'd cut your belly so all ur innards would come out and finally ur testicles is slice in half .

..so violent!!

netmatrix wrote:
Rayz-HWC wrote:

CHOI!!!! CHOI!!! CHOI!!!! Why would i want to make accident dios like seen here all the time? I think not cool la. We got kids here right? Got policies right? I can't even say [beer] and [beaches] without getting deleted, comedically, sinically or sarcastically.

Well have you seen those kewlest Graveyard Dios with Hearses...and hands comin' out the tombs...*hintx2* Halloween Cool

Hassan, For even suggesting that, Rays just say.......... 1 week BAN!!
Rayz u want me to make a graveyard scene? But i want to make some other scene la. Maybe later la.

Sure of course...maybe next time i'll look for ya to make me a Dio Wink...*thumbsup*