Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fadli85

got conned at mudah....

Careful guys,

my experience, if there's no HP number, and the location too far from you, just walk away.

If the e-mail took sometime to reply, be cautious..

If you called the number but kept get into voice mail, just walk away..

One last thing, check the ad photo, do a Google image search and if you find the same image on Google, than walk away because it might be a fraud. I missed this part because I thought it was the real deal, turns out I searched google and the same photo came up, my heart just sank....

zam an or something, but his name by account number is
Alwi Bin Mohamad
CIMB 03010003855205

Other possibilites he might not replying me;
1) warded into hospital - H1N1, or something
2) got hit in an accident
3) drowned
4) lost while gone hiking
5) got terminal cancer
6) jailed for a crime

No.6 did happen in US once I got a link to a forum, this guy was parting out his car and in the middle of the sale he just "vanished" turns out he was caught by the local PD.

first all my e-mail was answered, I gave him my number but he never call me/text me back, I kept insisting till the last moment I want to bank-in, (guessing he couldn't wait for the money) got his number but in the end it was a dead number, he replied once, "Sorry, please try later". I think he already tossed away the sim card.

till now still upset laaaaaa..feel very bad because I was cheated, felt so frustrated....

Fadli85 wrote:
zam an or something, but his name by account number is Alwi Bin Mohamad.

Other possibilites he might not replying me;
1) warded into hospital - H1N1, or something
2) got hit in an accident
3) drowned
4) lost while gone hiking
5) got terminal cancer
6) jailed for a crime

No.6 did happen in US once I got a link to a forum, this guy was parting out his car and in the middle of the sale he just "vanished" turns out he was caught by the local PD.

first all my e-mail was answered, I gave him my number but he never call me/text me back, I kept insisting till the last moment I want to bank-in, (guessing he couldn't wait for the money) got his number but in the end it was a dead number, he replied once, "Sorry, please try later". I think he already tossed away the sim card.

till now still upset laaaaaa..feel very bad because I was cheated, felt so frustrated....

nice quote of the possibilities...

and sad to know that u had been conned b4! have to take more precaution on dealing with such link!!

No this is the first time, huhuhu.........naive I know..I know...

That guy would rot in HELL....grrrr.......

you must have been looking for some exclusive stuff la bro.. but nevertheless, buying from the net (not just mudah, or ebay), we just have to be careful...

anyway, what are you buying la bro???

Basically if his first email to you sounded something like this (either in melayu or english).. then all i can say is nothing could be done, very sorry to hear your bad news.

Quote :
Saya ingin mulakan dengan sedikit info tentang barangan ini. Sebenarnya barangan ini ialah barang underwater (Ditahan Kastam). Sebab itulah barang ini murah. Saya mempunyai beberapa unit untuk dijual secepat mungkin, jadi, anda tidak perlu Bid. Anda boleh beli terus daripada saya. Oleh sebab stok saya terhad, jadi, siapa cepat dia dapat. Siapa membuat pembayaran dahulu, dia dapat.

This scam has been running for very long time on ebay (maybe in mudah as well) and the sad thing is although countless of victims already lodged report to this date the operator's still running free, and still repeating the same scam over and over again.

You can find out more about this in lowyat threads already got many victims posted about it, you'll find out they all got scammed the same exact way for example this one of them..

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/907845

Sorry to hear that, dude. Hope you do get a reply from the seller.

We always take a risk when we buy from a new seller.

bro mushr00m, not a toy, everybody, it's not collectible,
it's a car accessory

undercoverbrother, no he didn't sound like that, and yes, there are already many cases written in Low Yat.net, and can be taken as precaution, some loss more than thousands of ringgit, buying electronic stuff....poor fellow.

He sounded more like, "kalau boleh bank-in malam ni, esok saya pos(thursday) sebab Jumaat ofis tutup (Terengganu)"

Well what to do, no point crying over spilled tomyam..

oh, can someone post this up at LYN, hope this will warn others from this guy.

Paypal kind like secure source. You bank in directly to seller you have no proper documents to be associate with and third party observation. But you do have account no where you can check with the bank and logged police report. Good luck.

Sorry to here, so we buyers have to very caution when buying things on the internet. Tapi kita selalu terkena apa nak buat.

Sorry to hear this bro. Did the fella giv you the tracking no.? But normally the Pos Malaysia tracking no. is not updated in real-time. Even if CIMB might be able to freeze the a/c. it might have been too late as d fella could have withdrawn d cash.

tips for mudah is buy stuff that can be collected..c.o.d. method.. dont buy outstation no matter how bad u really want it.... be more cautious k dude...