Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

Ucb's "menuju puncak, gemilang cahaya mengukir cita seindah rasa" haul

UcB's latest haulin'..

Spoiler:

Hehe just kiddin'. And so as the story goes, ma homie msclee had given us playaz such strong pointer with his latest $ haul that got us gone crazy. And so the wisest thing to do is to give it a shot although Carrefours already seems to be putting up the new goodies many days ago. And to UcB's surprise there lies fresh cases on the floor that apparently nobody came to get medieval on them cases for past few days. Time for your UcB to get medieval on his as.. i mean the cases.

Spoiler:

And btw.. 7E promo isn't complete without The Undercover..

Spoiler:

Sekian, terima kasih.

fuh! My hats off to u..UCB! 2 $uper !!!!!! Err..btw..i prefer the "BOB the Builder" 010 ....instead of the t-hunts!!

chee keng hong wrote:
fuh! My hats off to u..UCB! 2 $uper !!!!!! Err..btw..i prefer the "BOB the Builder" 010 ....instead of the t-hunts!!

Too bad there isnt 'Like' button macam facebook.

wow, great one!!! its been a while since i'd hold any $upers.. Sad
btw congrats bro!!

Congrat!
More important, there are few cases lying there...Skyline, EVO, Custom Camaro, white Gallardo, green Reventon (perhaps), etc. go and grab em!!!

Congrate, indeed ucb on the right track menuju jalan ke puncak

pergh... pengsan tgk 2 super... memang haul yg cemerlang gemilang terbilang 1 malaysia...

Congrats UCB! Would it seem that the cases C4 are getting are either $uper GTX or dead cases?

undercoverbrother wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
btw..i prefer the "BOB the Builder" 010 ....instead of the t-hunts!!

Sir, you got a problem.

I have to agree. lol!

musclemania wrote:
Congrat!
More important, there are few cases lying there...Skyline, EVO, Custom Camaro, white Gallardo, green Reventon (perhaps), etc. go and grab em!!!

Yeah i'm not into those.. but actually have a thought to return this morning with another playa and help ya guys out ever since i got to know them certain cars got wiped out lightning fast almost everywhere. And before i could even make it there today, got an update from fellow hwcm playa at the scene that he himself already late as the very Evo n' Skyline already vanished to thin air hehe.. Kudos to playa who scored 'em first, but still surprised as the Skylines especially are nowhere near being shortpacked, i remembered there's at least 3 per case as well as evo hehe.

even hot cakes gone slower than those hot cars! Laughing

undercoverbrother wrote:
UcB's latest haulin'..

Spoiler:

Hehe just kiddin'. And so as the story goes, ma homie msclee had given us playaz such strong pointer with his latest $ haul that got us gone crazy. And so the wisest thing to do is to give it a shot although Carrefours already seems to be putting up the new goodies many days ago. And to UcB's surprise there lies fresh cases on the floor that apparently nobody came to get medieval on them cases for past few days. Time for your UcB to get medieval on his as.. i mean the cases.

Spoiler:

And btw.. 7E promo isn't complete without The Undercover..

Spoiler:

Sekian, terima kasih.

one and only means?
there wont be another GTX1 super??

I think he means there was only one in amongst all those cases.

congrats bro.. ur effort paid off jugak akhirnye...

kawanku pulang dari kota,

kawanku belikan kereta,

kereta kecil warna biru,

boleh bagi ku?

Kalau ada lebih $thunt Ford GTX boleh trade sama saya punya $thunt yang lain.