Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sahama

Big Winner Of The Of The Hot Wheel Race World Grand Finale at Ekano

GRAND FINALE of Hot Wheels Race World Challenge was held on the 21st November 2010 at Concourse, Ikano Power Centre, Mutiara Damansara. Congratulation to Boneshaker - Daughter emerged the champion and Joshua for third place. Syabas HWCM members. Prizes won-st prize – Computer worth RM5,000 plus savings account with RM5,000 + 12 months K-Zone Subscription FREE and 3rd prize – Digital Camera & Portable MP3 Player worth RM1,800 + 12 months K-Zone Subscription FREE

dsc02510.jpg
 dsc02511.jpg
 dsc02512.jpg

I shall start training my children now, hahaha...
Congrat to the winners' "parent", hahaha. Yang tak dapat tu, takpe, tahun depan cuba lagi, keep on racingggggggggggg

whoa.. caya lah.. dalam ramai2 boy yg ada..girl bley menang... ekekeke.. looks like i have to start training my 2 puteris too... anyways congrats to danie and joshua... err what was the winning car la bro boneshaker?... What a Face

congrats to the winners and the parents..... cheerscheers

OK, here's the joke of the tournament. The parents of the boy who was awarded 2nd place rightfully protested, it was obvious that his son beat Danie... no idea how the race officials got that wrong. So, they had to do a reshoot of the podium pix.

It was a close race, both Danie and the boy recorded a time of 2.49, they had a race off to decide the winner. Danie recoded 2.54 and the boy 2.53, just a mere 0.01sec! Joshua was a bit dissappointed as he clocked 2.45 sec but the race was not counted as one of the timers didn't stop, coz one of the contestants used a car (Battle Force 5 Saber) that was too low and did not trigger the sensor.

Will post the pixs later, so official results are:
1) The malay boy from Johor (can't remember his name) - FTE Purple Shelby GT500
2) Danie - Blue Classic Drag Truck
3) Joshua - Rocket Bye Baby

Congrats to Zakuan Nofear also, as he too took away a consolation prize of products worth RM1000

wah.....Sahama junior also walk away with some prizes.....
worth the trip all the way from JB.....congrats to all...... cheerscheers

Congrats to both of them! They do HWCM proud.

Pity I couldn't put my kids in. T1 bus rulez. Razz

thanks everyone! the kids had fun but pity the race was too short, hopefully they'll improve next year and learn from their 'mistakes' during this event.

Congrats Alvin...maybe the loose Blown Delivery is your lucky charm.
All your Hotwheels purchase pay off Big! Big! Time..so you too Sahama.
Now did the big Daddy or son/daughter will enjoy the money....or more Hotwheels maybe.

Did any playaz use Honda Spocket?

UcB (Pedobear mode) was huntin' hard for boys to test his Honda Spocket in any Race World qualifying but unfortunately up to last minute he still couldn't find one available. If only i could see how the 4th Raceday champ perform in Race World hehe.

Lagi sedih really wanted to watch the race final but last minute couldn't make it due to unforeseen circumstances.

A big thanks to Alvin for loaning me his drag truck for the race which has made possible for sahama and son winning consolation prize of RM1000 worth of toys. Thanks also to well wishers. Yes its worth the trip from JB. The champion also from JB.

undercoverbrother wrote:
Did any playaz use Honda Spocket?

UcB (Pedobear mode) was huntin' hard for boys to test his Honda Spocket in any Race World qualifying but unfortunately up to last minute he still couldn't find one available. If only i could see how the 4th Raceday champ perform in Race World hehe.

Lagi sedih really wanted to watch the race final but last minute couldn't make it due to unforeseen circumstances.

No Honda Spocket in the final 32. Maybe should race Spocket against Drag Truck & Rocket Bye Baby....

wow!! That's marbeles!! Happy to know that most of the winners r from our HWCM!!
COngrats to all of them!!! U all make the HWCM proud!! cheers

Congrat .... too bad my daughter did not made it .. if not will have a surprise result .. lol

enyomic wrote:
Congrat .... too bad my daughter did not made it .. if not will have a surprise result .. lol

what car did you use for the qualifying rounds?

at last the prizes have arrived!

Laptop & a cheque for Danie
Canon Ixus & Ipod touch for Impavido

DeadlyRush wrote:
Can i join next year? Hehehehehe...

hahaha....you can, I think.....
but you have to donate your winnings back to
the club........if you win anyway.....

DeadlyRush wrote:
Can i join next year? Hehehehehe...

pls read the :terms & conditions"!! Staff from Mattel r not allowed to participate in this race!! RazzRazz

CONGRATULATION all the hwcm junior members.

impavido, danie & zakuan nofear... you guys made our club proud....