Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chee keng hong

ckh haul @# version 43- "king spammer" haul

congrats! wahh.. the hero is ckh but others not so hensem........ Razz

I c ... CKH has gone to the grren side .. he has combine the forces of a jedi's light saber and the green lantern .... thus he is scoring green ... hmmmm

we must warn other jedi's the coming of the GREEN JEDI known as CKH..... you have been warned ....

Did you haul the dodge challenger garage green lantern too?. alien

verymadverymadverymad ..CKH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... i'm no greenie la cissss.... and who goes around whooping peoples derriere with a ring huh.... so lembeyk lor... a big *** hammer or a 6" steel rod now thats more like it...

do edit ur pics please.. hassan change to UCB ( lebih sesuai ) , UCB change to ARTT... yg cam burung aka sinclair to should be SHAKZ or RAYZ ...or SHAYZ ( their love child ).

mad1mad1mad1mad1

danielh wrote:
congrats! wahh.. the hero is ckh but others not so hensem........ Razz

ahahah!! I should have take the Hassan place!! thanks!

enyomic wrote:
I c ... CKH has gone to the grren side .. he has combine the forces of a jedi's light saber and the green lantern .... thus he is scoring green ... hmmmm

we must warn other jedi's the coming of the GREEN JEDI known as CKH..... you have been warned ....

lol!

i am nothing nor any JEDI!! PY is!! laugh1

matchboxclub wrote:
congrats on the green haul bro!! veri nice Very Happy

thanks! I like ur recent haul too!! Very very nice too!!! brows

sahama wrote:
Did you haul the dodge challenger garage green lantern too?. alien

nope!! Cuz ady get myself the loose one !!!! U looking for that???? Think still find those easily fro the peg!! That day i saw arounf 3 pcs hanging there!! Very Happy

hassan wrote:
verymadverymadverymad ..CKH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... i'm no greenie la cissss.... and who goes around whooping peoples derriere with a ring huh.... so lembeyk lor... a big *** hammer or a 6" steel rod now thats more like it...

do edit ur pics please.. hassan change to UCB ( lebih sesuai ) , UCB change to ARTT... yg cam burung aka sinclair to should be SHAKZ or RAYZ ...or SHAYZ ( their love child ).

mad1mad1mad1mad1

lol! haiyo!! no hard feeling bro!! jus joking ok!! laugh1

chee keng hong wrote:

nope!! Cuz ady get myself the loose one !!!! U looking for that???? Think still find those easily fro the peg!! That day i saw arounf 3 pcs hanging there!! Very Happy

Same like you, I got the loose one oso not and not bother to get the green lantern dodge challenger.