Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Atomkinder

HOT WHEELS at RM7.50 per card, logic?

Recommended Posts

zoomckng wrote:


buying loose cars on sunday is like crossing federal highway without using the pedestrian bridge

Meaning, buying loose at flea market is "faster" but "more dangerous"? What a Face

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
undercoverbrother wrote:
Atomkinder and 'snr member', as well as whoever was offended by fellow members before.. being in this position i have to be very careful in giving my opinions regarding this, plus as with my many past experiences commenting on members issues openly could potentially make things worse. All i can say is no matter who you guys are we really appreciate you a true collectors who did so much to this club especially Atom, and i really don't want things like this deters you from further contributing more stuff to this forum.

Let's put it this way, since you guys are seeing each other every week anyway, do take best opportunity to sort things and compromise. So everything's cool as usual.


Shaman spoken best word. Cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mushr00m wrote:
aisey... when the price hiked to RM6.90, so many complains but still some collectors buying like nobody businesses..

Some places increase till RM7.99 like in Giant and Cold Storage, you can still see the playas buying like there is no tomorrow..

Complain as you want, you see the things you like and you will still buy..
and then complain again, but still buying..

Try to be firm with what you want, be a man..
Stop complaining..

That is the reality, good observation, Mushroom, hahaha.
Anyhow, individual preference still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

heard that buying those loose hotwhees in amcorp is jus like "The Fast & The Furious" .
Must act fast ..."see".."grab" & "cabut"!!! laugh1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
undercoverbrother wrote:


Kalau ada hijau kat tepi i collect.


u popeye ah? semua pun nak hijau

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the people have spoken, tomorrow lets walk for peace to Mattel hehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mopreme wrote:
the people have spoken, tomorrow lets walk for peace to Mattel hehehe


and wearing the "yellow t-shirt"!! laugh1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chee keng hong wrote:


and wearing the "yellow t-shirt"!! laugh1


Green green... wanna kena because of collecting HW meh? lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A Massage to Mattel

Early 90s consumer entering comic world without keen interest but to making profit as much as they can.
This as on late 80s/early 90s old comic from 40s,50s and 60s are sky rocketing in value.
Publisher joining the party by multiply their production to meets the market demand.
By mid 90s comic world take a windfall as sales drop by 60%. The reason cause many new buyer trying to make quick profit
and then realize there are no takers so they stop the buying. And giants as DC Comic submit for bankruptcy as too many back log to handle.

And this should not happen to Hot Wheels..please. Total no of production and price are too ridiculous now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reasoning of new price hike of Hotwheels basic car is that Malaysia GST now already here. It has to do nothing with Mattel or Hotwheels.
Please check your purchase receipt and any other payment receipt as well.
Please be informed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wildspirit wrote:

The reasoning of new price hike of Hotwheels basic car is that Malaysia GST now already here. It has to do nothing with Mattel or Hotwheels.
Please check your purchase receipt and any other payment receipt as well.
Please be informed.


Most logical quote. Just few days ago i eat at KFC, also got GST printed on receipt. But gov say GST not start yet. I know a lot of accounting software starting to comply with GST. So is gov starting to impose GST on makan places?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
netmatrix wrote:


Most logical quote. Just few days ago i eat at KFC, also got GST printed on receipt. But gov say GST not start yet. I know a lot of accounting software starting to comply with GST. So is gov starting to impose GST on makan places?


The 6% services tax on all services including makan is actually GST but not yet include all other goods. The GST mechanism is there but the govt just waiting for the right time to implement ma. Singapore and Indonesia implemented GST long time ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chee keng hong wrote:


and wearing the "yellow t-shirt"!! laugh1
.

NO ckh we must wear green t-shirt! spirit of t-hunt Razz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Walau pun harga sudah naik melambung, haul tetap haul bukan lawan tetap lawan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chee keng hong wrote:
NOW..i believe it!! laugh1

 09072011.jpg

Aih, this is Giant price ke nie?
As per my understanding, for C4, after RM5 (for basic) promo, the price will be increased to RM7.50, cheaper than Giant still, hahaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
In JB cannot find c4 at RM5 but can find 3 loose for RM10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giant at RM7.99 since few months ago.
RM7.50 for TRU is recent, as per KLCC-TRU.
For C4 at RM7.50, will be after RM5 promo, I believe.
As for Bkt Tinggi-JJ, it was still RM6.90 yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Now we have to face the reality of the price high. Buy or not to buy. Sendiri mau fikir le. Now cari loose 3 for RM10 at JB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
musclemania wrote:
Giant at RM7.99 since few months ago.
RM7.50 for TRU is recent, as per KLCC-TRU.
For C4 at RM7.50, will be after RM5 promo, I believe.
As for Bkt Tinggi-JJ, it was still RM6.90 yesterday.

HW basic price update:
Subang Parade-Parkson Grand at RM7.50.
7-Eleven at RM6.90.
Popular at RM6.50.
C4 still at RM5.
JJ at RM6.90 with 10% discount now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sahama wrote:
Now we have to face the reality of the price high. Buy or not to buy. Sendiri mau fikir le. Now cari loose 3 for RM10 at JB

Loose pun defect quality tak syok laa...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fadli85 wrote:

Loose pun defect quality tak syok laa...

If you are holding the 80's car at loose with defect, TREASURE tu, hahaha. Tak kira la, bantai jugak, hahaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fadli85 wrote:

Loose pun defect quality tak syok laa...


loose untuk main-main aje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
musclemania wrote:

HW basic price update:
Subang Parade-Parkson Grand at RM7.50.
7-Eleven at RM6.90.
Popular at RM6.50.
C4 still at RM5.
JJ at RM6.90 with 10% discount now.

C4-HW basic is at RM7.50 now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
musclemania wrote:

If you are holding the 80's car at loose with defect, TREASURE tu, hahaha. Tak kira la, bantai jugak, hahaha.


Then that's not defect, that's play worn, pre-loved as they say, hehehe, itu aku pun beli jugak, hehe..!

musclemania wrote:

C4-HW basic is at RM7.50 now.


Oh man, now have to wait for the coming 7Eleven promo, feeling the pinch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For my opinion i decide to reduce quantity of Hw per month and just buy only what i want rather than before and manage to get other alternative such as buy from friends,flea market or Roak.. We can't stop any item from price hike but we can stop from over spending our money with only use the simple method and last but not least, only buy 1pcs carded for each model..kasik la kawan2 lain nak merasa beli model2 yg mantop tu..hehe..what i can say,i love hotwheels and still collect and collect HW even price will hike and hike Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nan_travolta wrote:
For my opinion i decide to reduce quantity of Hw per month and just buy only what i want rather than before and manage to get other alternative such as buy from friends,flea market or Roak.. We can't stop any item from price hike but we can stop from over spending our money with only use the simple method and last but not least, only buy 1pcs carded for each model..kasik la kawan2 lain nak merasa beli model2 yg mantop tu..hehe..what i can say,i love hotwheels and still collect and collect HW even price will hike and hike Smile


Baguslah. Ini dikatakan positive attitude. Today abang tengok at c4 Puchong on the way to Tangkak ada clearance Garage ar RM10.00 a piece. Biasa at RM19.90. Since cheap, rembat 2 bijik aje. First puasa sudah bermula hauling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

errr has anyone seen Atom... atom oh atom where art thou.... bouncebouncebounce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Atomkinder wrote:

To think of it, I save more money on not buying toys. The obvious right?
I don't have to go crazy spending silly money on petrol and toll for chasing new cases at 7E?
With RM7.50 saved everyday I can cut my car petrol usage by half.


ohmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today first time i paying RM 7.99 at Giant to pay for 2 Thunt El Camino and 1 Custom Chevy at Giant. Evil or Very Madgeek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wildspirit wrote:
Today first time i paying RM 7.99 at Giant to pay for 2 Thunt El Camino and 1 Custom Chevy at Giant. Evil or Very Madgeek


wah!! congrats bro!! Worth the pay!! laugh1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chee keng hong wrote:


wah!! congrats bro!! Worth the pay!! laugh1


Me too

Hye , i'm a newbie

I cannot wait 4 the prise going down
the cheaper i know is RM5 or RM7.50(Buy 2free 1)
since i just started. so it to many to catch..
so sometime i have to pay RM7.99`(10 unit already)
and RM7.50(12 Unit already)
other is just grab and pay RM6.90

P/s Now i'm overspending already due to the factor Buying Outside from not open marked for carded HW
this already cost me RM250+-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RegistraCHAN wrote:


Me too

Hye , i'm a newbie

I cannot wait 4 the prise going down
the cheaper i know is RM5 or RM7.50(Buy 2free 1)
since i just started. so it to many to catch..
so sometime i have to pay RM7.99`(10 unit already)
and RM7.50(12 Unit already)
other is just grab and pay RM6.90

P/s Now i'm overspending already due to the factor Buying Outside from not open marked for carded HW
this already cost me RM250+-


Congrats, you are on the right path, keep on hauling thumbsup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sahama wrote:


Congrats, you are on the right path, keep on hauling thumbsup



Oh yes RegistraCHAN, congrats dude thumbsup .....you are absolutely on the right path, cheers keep on hauling! Make it a huge haul and fanstantic one ideablinkjoget

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RegistraCHAN wrote:


Me too

Hye , i'm a newbie

I cannot wait 4 the prise going down
the cheaper i know is RM5 or RM7.50(Buy 2free 1)
since i just started. so it to many to catch..
so sometime i have to pay RM7.99`(10 unit already)
and RM7.50(12 Unit already)
other is just grab and pay RM6.90

P/s Now i'm overspending already due to the factor Buying Outside from not open marked for carded HW
this already cost me RM250+-


RM250??? wait till u get the convention series or RLC series..or CC!! sweat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chee keng hong wrote:


RM250??? wait till u get the convention series or RLC series..or CC!! sweat


ya rite, now i have think twice for pick up any HW...
overbudjet hehhee
from 5 i target, i only pick one (ops.. unnoticely.. it already 2 HW in my hand)hahahhaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hassan wrote:
errr has anyone seen Atom... atom oh atom where art thou.... bouncebouncebounce


arrrr " has anyone seen Atom...has anyone seen Hassan.... Atom and Hassan where art thou... bouncebounce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wildspirit wrote:


arrrr " has anyone seen Atom...has anyone seen Hassan.... Atom and Hassan where art thou... bouncebounce


maybe they on the way to "brokeback mountain"!! laugh1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
well... I'm cutting down since late last year......

buying only when I feel like it........had to be choosy nowdays......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyhow raya is on the corner, have to curtail the hauling to the minimum, right all members affraid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wildspirit wrote:
I had nothing to buy for this Raya so i still buying HW and some diecast car.


Betul betul betul Razz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.