Find results in...
RegistraCHAN

Wrongly Buy's Hotwheel

HI All, I think this thread is the best one to put this post
remind me again if mistaken
Mad

"Kesilapan membeli Hotwheel"

Sory about the soundly stupid Title, all of the otai will take it as nonsense
but as a newbie, sometime we donno what to buy because lack of knowledge about a car
or what ever. so i put here a few excuses that i think is suit
A mistake usually happen to newbie when eager to buy, n looking at lot sof HW carded hanging

- lack of knowledge about car Tot it was another car that u like (same colour and tampo)Muscle car r sometime lookalike
- here or read about a HW car that other talk about and trying to be smart to hav it to, wrong interpretation -turn u pick into some other car
-A sales that need u pick fast buy 2 free 1 or whatever sales that end up u have to taken the free car to complete da pay

okay i could write more, but the more i write the more other didnt understand
So i put here a pic and a reason from me

1st mistake

the RM5 sales at C4, it the first time i buy a HW alot for the love of Mustang
I tot that torino is a cousin,brother of Mustang Family...
Pick it up and later gogle and read all the info about mustang..

here is my collection of mustang just to back me up if someone accuse me being stu**d hahahha
Spoiler:

see the ugly kind of mustang the 92' one.. it the weird mustang ever maded i think, square jer..
but at that time all the nice car a look like that... Gila Kentang Gila Petak
I have other Mustang die cast to
Do u have a saleen Mustang? it is the bad Robo Transformer, i have 3 diecast RPMs hehehe

xeifu wrote:
buy now, regret later

ya la bro..
ya simple word explain eveything that i jot down
Very HappyVery Happy

p/s ya la regret that didnt pick up earliar also thumbsup

ALL newbie r welcome to post their unwanted or wrongly buy HW here

Honestly, below are unwanted HW, but because to reduce the cost of shipping just grab it,
These HW just arrived yesterday

img_5010.jpg

sahama wrote:
Honestly, below are unwanted HW, but because to reduce the cost of shipping just grab it,

Spoiler:

i see a mustang and a skyline...

swap with my Unwanted 4x4 ok gak tu.. take a peak hahahahha

this truck come with a 3 in a pack promo...
This is the most valuable among the unwanted that i choose to ask myself to be like
affraid Nopppppppppppppp Mad

Wait until u see the unwanted group hahahahahahhaha

At the moment can't recall any car i wrongly bought before, but my mum once bought me this in aussie cause she thought this the 'green at the side' i was looking for lol..

..pic from hw wiki

sahama wrote:

bravooo itu skyline saya takda lagi..boleh la jual sama sayaa...hehe Razz

my case..
wrongly buy, hmm... blom lagi kot..
but wrongly buy duplicates, occurs a lot.. hehe..
always forgot what i had already, then buy the same cars.. Embarassed

i no wrong buy but wrong timing ada

buy expensive skali next few days ada promo RazzRazz

Seriously if i m thinking to the other side, all my decision to buy all my Hotwheels are obviously stupid.
But what the heck!

Quote :
undercoverbrother

blink Wah Otai
ur car even mistaken is look nice to me... actually wat car is it,Sport? Toyota, or a wierdo HW create

Quote :
Kurz

mad1 Walawei kurz , please back in line, i'm the first Q for the unwanted Skyline
u can hav my unwanted truck hahahahah

Quote :
jhc7598

rabbit Wrongly Duplicate not yet bro.. but assuming i have the car,and didn't buy it still occur

Quote :
wildspirit

bounce hahahha nice said bro.. even how i get involve really confusing me,.. i usually said.. "Apa ke gila diorang beli hotwheel ni?"
now i'm changing the word.. "Ni apa ke gila hotwheel yang aku beli/terpaksa beli ni?"

Jangan terbeli hw cetak rompak sudah lah, Do you think counterfeit hw exist?

Buy now regret later.
After regret, sell/trade out/RAOK the car.
Then, regret of losing it.
Subsequently, buy back the same car and this keeps going on and on ...
That's Hot Wheels poison Twisted Evil

rajaazlanshah363 wrote:
every mistake that a newbie does, i've done that..so..start making your homework guys..hahaha

aiya last time my homework r also copy
hahahhahaha, now copy what otai do best hahahah

p/s but for me = turn the regret into something fun,
god So tetuan sahama,.. here is the Top Unwanted that end up in my collection
as i said earlier: it come with a pack of 3 sales..
i try tu gift the mark on each of it so that i would like it...
scratch Noppppppppp Suspect still cannot

Left is highers Mark,.. right is i mark is a wierdo rendeer
worst that i can say is the Cyclop, 70% 7E, must have 1 lonely Sad Cyclop
i hope there someone here collecting Cyclop,
i would personaly helping it save all that been left there... waiting to die hehhee

Latest yesterday..
I have a few lonely Mitshubishi Evo
so i like to find a accompanies for them
I found 1 Mitshubishi Double Shotz Green
the colour catchy..
tapi bila balik umah, Cam pelik plak napa pi angkat keta kaler ijau ni
study sket homework.. la keta ni
net say:
Spoiler:

So Confuse Exclamation ,Regret No ,And relief.... rolleyes

Those who buy the same car are resellers. They buy the same car and resell at higher price. *Hint* *hint*

But there are also those who buy the same cars to play dress up as another car. *hint* *hint*

Then there are those who buys the same car to play play *hint* *hint*

And the really rare people, they buy the same car because year end bonus cannot finish in the year. *no hints*

Razz

sahama wrote:

Spoiler:

tak suka???
tolak la... saya suka...

smadli07 wrote:

tak suka???
tolak la... saya suka...

Tapi suka pulak bila tengok sekali lagi...hehe Very Happy

RegistraCHAN wrote:

Depends on own interpretation, asian like tuner, american like rod and muscle.. you want to be asian or american. Deez models can be appreciate from original HW collector view and not leftovers or newbie

Canyon bike: reminiscing hw R-R-Rumblers from 70s, Nomad got metal base not like recent model already change to plastic etc. enjoy

sometimes a mistake is the beginning of a new collection... just like me and the shoebox... bought the 5 pack purposely for the dodge van and silvia... almost sold off the rest termasuk shoebox but after a few more glances jatuh hati plak wub ..now i got like almost 25 variants ady...

and yang collect shoebox ni pun boley kira ngan jari..sikit sangat... poblem??? takder poblem kalau org lain tak suka yg penting kt suka... kalo smua org citarasa sama apa lak jd nyer ye tak... yg penting jgn beli kerana warna kad nyer..bli kerana isinyer... itu untuk penghidap 'testicular fortitude deprived syndrom' ajer... chow... cool

hassan wrote:
sometimes a mistake is the beginning of a new collection... just like me and the shoebox... bought the 5 pack purposely for the dodge van and silvia... almost sold off the rest termasuk shoebox but after a few more glances jatuh hati plak wub ..now i got like almost 25 variants ady...

and yang collect shoebox ni pun boley kira ngan jari..sikit sangat... poblem??? takder poblem kalau org lain tak suka yg penting kt suka... kalo smua org citarasa sama apa lak jd nyer ye tak... yg penting jgn beli kerana warna kad nyer..bli kerana isinyer... itu untuk penghidap 'testicular fortitude deprived syndrom' ajer... chow... cool

Awesome brader clapclapclap .....I with you to my brota!!! jogetjogetjogetjogetcheerscheerscheers

Yeah what hassan said is true, when I first started collected hotwheels, I never knew any collector, never been to any website, though I love cars in the first place, anything that have to do with 4-wheels I were familiar through and through, I read a lot of car books, sports cars, muscle cars, supercars, everything, so when I bought the hotwheels or matchbox, it's not because it's the most wanted item, or most sought after, but because I like it.!

I think the OP(Original Poster) RegistrarChan didn't make a mistake by buying that Gran Torino, in real life it's a great muscle car, it's very powerful and it was meant to challange the dodge challanger (e-body cars) or the camaros (I don't know for sure) but all in all no HotWheels is a mistake if you like them.

HotWheels don't make just about anycar for no reason, there will always be a fan for it, for me I bought aeroplane, blimp, motorcycles, go-kart and what not, it can be a silly buy sometimes just to break off that "serious car" routine once in a while so that you can feel a little bit of fun in collecting.

So don't worry, be happy and enjoy your collection..!

hassan wrote:

Quote :
mopreme
Depends on own interpretation,
Deez models can be appreciate from original HW collector view and not leftovers or newbie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hassan
sometimes a mistake is the beginning of a new collection... ...
bought the 5 pack purposely for the dodge van and silvia...
yg penting jgn beli kerana warna kad nyer..bli kerana isinyer...
itu untuk penghidap 'testicular fortitude deprived syndrom' ajer... chow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fadli85
Yeah what hassan said is true, when I first started collected hotwheels,
I never knew any collector, never been to any website,
though I love cars in the first place,
anything that have to do with 4-wheels I were familiar through and through

Well said bro all (Otai deme nih)
Now everobody understand and it not a Punishment/disgrace if ya a wrongly pick up It
so all the newbie can post out ur wrongly/Unwanted HW..

Yes Bro mopreme, i have devide the unwanted into leftand right the right suit it, the left is american car.. but not so much into it because it not my selection of fav,.. Like the case between Ford Gran Torino And Ford Mustang
Yes Bro Hassan, been there also th 5 Pack Car.. i want only the toon Mustang, end up with 4 more muscle toon car, end up finding friend for those 4... stop because HW making Muscle Car to many, better stick crazy to Mustang only, that i think i will never able 2 have it all.. Gila kentang berlambang2 variation.Am yes bro It Not the Carded, I'm Looking At the HW inside,the colour and then the name. end up confuse sometime.. HW r creating name that i donno?More Research

And Yes Also En Fadli, Agree with Ya.......

sahama wrote:
Natijahnya: Its your choice boss cheers

SEARCH - Seribu Satu Natijah
"................................
seribu satu natijah
membuatku kalah...
................................."

Natijahnya, My HW will hit Seribu unit sooner or later...hahahhahahha

Okay wraping this all out with this song.......................................
Green Day
Time Of Your Life
.................."
So make the best of this test and don't ask why.
It's not a question but a lesson learned in time.

It's something unpredictable
But in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

Spoiler:

I Know everybody post some good pic of ya fav HW,
This is the place where u can put some pic of Ur First Wrongly/Unwanted Car that U have in Ur Hand
The Catch: Someone might adopted It/ U Might find something U like..
"....So take the photographs
And still frames in your mind
Might hav well Posted it here.."

Basketball Dang. I'm writing to much hahahahahahha TQ All
POST PIC OF UR UNWANTED/WRONGLY HW HERE
and take a time to read other experience, Learn and develope...

RegistraCHAN wrote:

Basketball Dang. I'm writing to much hahahahahahha TQ All
POST PIC OF UR UNWANTED/WRONGLY HW HERE
and take a time to read other experience, Learn and develope.......

Spoiler:

jogetjogetjogetjogetjogetjogetjogetjogetjogetjoget

Spoiler:

uiks ucb....ikhlas ker...macam perli jer..hehehe... tonguetonguetongue

why everybody posting in this thread sounds like they r in a hwcholic support group.

'Hi My name is Hassan and I collect wrong hot wheels' laugh1

i tot hwcm collectors are all keras. buy and no regret. Twisted Evil

zoomckng wrote:
why everybody posting in this thread sounds like they r in a hwcholic support group.

'Hi My name is Hassan and I collect wrong hot wheels' laugh1

i tot hwcm collectors are all keras. buy and no regret. Twisted Evil

if keras kejang,it only left u je la lam ini forum website
Neutral
that how some forum dead... heheheheheheh

Spoiler:

sahama wrote:
Awesome collection of mustangs, congrays

Back ground yg paling Best
A4 paper.. harap2 yg recycle, idok membasir heheheh

This is what happen
If Forgot What U hAve...

I'm Buying This Car a second time,
realize it while arraging car for school magazine picture hahahhaha

Never-mind for the beginning of this we have made a mistake/wrong decision in collecting the casting..But in other hand,we learn from the mistake and maybe unwanted casting we can make it as a trade/custom or sell it..Last,but not least,we can ask anything related to our hobbies to members,and we can sharing input and output together Wink

Comment on 'kesilapan'...no such thing since most Hotwheels items are labelled - unless salah card lol....

But overall i would assume it could be the chassis, color or maybe something that caught your eye initially on the Torino that made you purchase until later you found out it's not within Mustang category. As you know by now there's plenty other Ford labelled cars - thus this makes you at least look twice while hunting next round Smile

There's no mistake or wrong in making the choices you made. Whichever way you see it - even unwanted or as your example wrongly purchased not within your collection does not mean its negative - you may one day end up doing a diorama and like to have some different Ford series cars in it. Or who knows you may like to share them with your younger siblings, cousins etc.

At the end collectors buy what they like, not many belongs in the 'completist' category so have fun and there's no such thing as regret later since it was a choice we made Wink

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Comment on 'kesilapan'...no such thing since most Hotwheels items are labelled - unless salah card lol....

hehehehe Error HW hahahaha (yg ni lagi best)
Anyway TQ for the tips and advice
The best Way to learn is to admit.....
Is Not That Easy to Admit i'm doing mistake by buying car that i have
..It Fun here, eventho sometime kena smack.. hahahhahaha bounce

P/s Rawks onnnnnnnnnnn