Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hwcars

My recent hauls

i am new to this forum, my 2nd posting in this forum. Glad to meet everyone ! Smile

welcome, good luck and beware........fatal poison awaits......... tonguetongue

fuyoh.. normally we get variance or error of diecast.. that chevelle got error on its image!!! affraid truly a classic ERROR CARD!!! affraid

Sometimes, i think certain regular cars do not lose out to green card cars.

This year 2012, i am very happy Hot wheels will not packed super in green cards. I think this is a very clever and cool move.

hwcars wrote:

Sometimes, i think certain regular cars do not lose out to green card cars.

This year 2012, i am very happy Hot wheels will not packed super in green cards. I think this is a very clever and cool move.

Welcome. Agreed with you.

protonticon wrote:
fuyoh.. normally we get variance or error of diecast.. that chevelle got error on its image!!! affraid truly a classic ERROR CARD!!! affraid
Not an error all super cars this year will have slightly different art work, the super bee has black stripes on the hood for example

The black lambo, is also one of my fave. It has a brown interior. (maybe more towards gold color)

protonticon wrote:

which error chevelle u referring to?

there is one hidden super$ chevelle and one basic chevelle.

the basic one does not have tempo on hood. car and also on card.

All the marvelous thunt and superised, good score, congrats buddy.

congrat on the superb nice haul hwcars Very Happy
mind to show close up pic of the chevelle $upersize?
i presume u frm singpore?

Hi Bro, here are close up of the red chevelle.
Recent A team vans purchase. i have couple more. love to use for trade.
Added 1 more white Lamborghini to my recent haul. Matt white is nice.

just got another set. 15 reg t hunt. i have extra to trade. Now looking for 2012 thunt.

wow......even the A Team Van got difference......

variant or error.....?

a team is not error, one is usa card, the other is international card.

I was at Ngee What? City tonight and visited the taka what? maya. Can see and feel only, no haul. no motivation to haul there. MBX Model latest there

My recent haul and just got this, and sharing to everyone to see. i think this is another new $uper t hunt 2012. Purple 73 Ford Falcon XB.

i think no one in US have send it to ebay for bidding yet.

thanks for the close up photos Smile.. poison, poison Razz
congrats on the awesome new $upersized haul bro! very nice falcon XB!!

Today added red Aston Martin DBS and t hunt Willy to my purchase

willy's i have one more extra. Wink feel free to trade if you cannot find nx time.

Wa Loke, you found a very old thread i wrote. Ever since something happen. i stop posting and stop serious hunting liao. Only recently i am back. Buy if have, dun have its ok, kind of feeling now.

Loke i have not been trading after a local chap from spore play me out. Arrange to meet but he did not turn up. Sms me at 10.30 am to meet at 12.30. (just 2 hrs notice) i gave him face although i just seen him a few times, rush down to TRU with a pack of t hunts. I msg him that i am on my way, he did not msg back. I reached at 12.35. No sign of him. Sms him again, he said he have already left. need to rush off and blame me for being late, not even a word of sorry. I was only 5 mins late!! I know something is amiss and i showed all the sms timing to a friend working in the store. This friend knows it too with msg and proof. Best of all if this chap is sincere, i think he should at least give me a call that he is leaving and cannot wait for 5 mins! (Imagine you say meet at 12.30 and you leave at 12.30!) Very disappointing to meet someone like that. Wasted people's time and trust. It is always a simple courtesy to inform ppl you are leaving and not just leave without saying a word. But my friend say he did not even see him coming to the store.

Many months later, met this same chap at Metro city sq. I seldom visit this store, the store assistant was recommending me other toys. Suddenly this chap appear.
He is loud and says "hey i thought you tell me you work in Jurong!!" I dont really know this chap well and when did i ever work in Jurong? And he starts to give me names saying i am ... anyway the sales staff heard it all and can be my witness. The problem is when someone uses his mouth and say whatever he likes for his advantage. This is wrong.

Most Hw collectors are not like that, this is the only one sad from my HW experience.

I share this as i am not comfortable with the experience i had. But I will not mention the name of this collector or his username in this forum. Seriously i hope the next time i bump into this guy, he can understand how others feel by his actions.

hwcars wrote:
Wa Loke, you found a very old thread i wrote. Ever since something happen. i stop posting and stop serious hunting liao. Only recently i am back. Buy if have, dun have its ok, kind of attitude now.

Loke i have not been trading after a local chap from spore play me out. Arrange to meet but he did not turn up. Sms me at 10.30 am to meet at 12.30. (just 2 hrs notice) i gave him face although i just seen him a few times, rush down to TRU with a pack of t hunts. I msg him that i am on my way, he did not msg back. I reached at 12.35. No sign of him. Sms him again, he said he have already left. need to rush off and blame me for being late, not even a word of sorry. I was only 5 mins late!! I know something is amiss and i showed all the sms timing to a friend working in the store. This friend knows it too with msg and proof. Best of all if this chap is sincere, i think he should at least give me a call that he is leaving and cannot wait for 5 mins! (Imagine you say meet at 12.30 and you leave at 12.30!) Very disappointing to meet someone like that. Wasted people's time and trust. It is always a simple courtesy to inform ppl you are leaving and not just leave without saying a word. But my friend say he did not see him in the store.

Many months later, met this same chap at Metro city sq. I seldom visit this store, the store assistant was recommending me other toys. Suddenly this chap appear.
He is loud and says "hey i thought you tell me you work in Jurong!!" I dont really know this chap well and when did i ever work in Jurong? And he starts to give me names saying i am ... anyway the sales staff heard it all and can be my witness. The problem is when someone uses his mouth and say whatever he likes for his advantage. This is wrong.

Most Hw collectors are not like that, this is the only one sad from my HW experience.

I share this as i am not comfortable with the experience i had. But I will not mention the name of this collector or his username in this forum. Seriously i hope the next time i bump into this guy, he can understand how others feel by his actions.

so melampau!!! Twisted Evil
the worst experience i face is only someone from mudah seller take my money and i never receive his batmobile.. RM35.. Suspect

that is bad, take people's money and did not send the car!