Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chee keng hong

DOUBLE TROUBLE FOR CKH!!!

.....and ITS NOT MY DAY........!!!

First at all....i wanna say a thousand BIG apologise and sorry ....

CUZ I WON'T BE ATTEND THE TOMORROW HWCM 3rd. ANNUAL DINNER!!

Due to some matters that that happen to me recently, i dont think i can make myself to be present at 2moro night HWCM annual dinner. But reason MUST be given to all the Admins, Committees ,Mods And all my fellow members here.
Totally feel down as i have to settle case about my daughter who get BULLIED(kena buli) in her school. Being going in and out of her Sekolah Menengah,meet the headmaster & displin teacher and parents as well..ady make me feel down and frustated..and been order by the headmaster to have a meeting this saturday. The case seem been settle by teacher BUT need the all parents to have a final meet tomorrow.

and unwanted incident happen to me again on the 15th. February..early morning
my house KENA break-in(Pecah rumah) and consider kena "samun" ! I injured cuz being attack by one of the theive.. (total of 3 person) by rod iron. My house totally in a mess ....ransacked and damage by those thieves! Lucky my wife & daughter were not at home that morning. Only me.
After the incident lots of things & documents need to be settle and need a big sum of $$$$ for repairing all the damages !

arrghhhhhh!!!

Really feel sad Cuz i gonna miss out one of the BIG EVENT in our HWCM! and as been appointed as committee too..i feel deeply sorry cuz cant join u guys in this event and miss out to meet with u guys!!
BUT no worry ..for those i did have trade or stuff i did have order from u guys..jus keep it well for me at the moment. I promise i wont "FFK" u guys! Will settle with u guys once i settle my own problem..too!

And last....hope u guys will have a very happy and unforgotable night...tomorrow.

MY BEST WISHEH TO U ALL!!

Thanks!!!

sorry to hear that incident happen to you and your family matters lately. lucky that you were not so seriously injured. hopes that everything getting better.

let us know if you need any help.

Damnn.. really serieus shit. Take care man . Don't forget, it just are toys and your familie isn't!!

best wishes,

Marco

Very sorry to hear that bro.

Good to hear that your family is safe and I hope you weren't badly injured.

I've had family in the same situation and it is definitely something you wish didn't happen.

Family comes first, I'm sure all friends at the dinner will keep stuff for you.

everything will be fine, most important was you still with your family.
wish you all the best.

sorry to hear that dude..hope u n your family will be fine.as u all safe.as sinclair said we will save ur stuff.

sorry to hear that bro...
hope everything works out the best for you and your family...

still got 'kaki buli' in school..ish2.. be patient bro

sorry to hear that mr. ckh. just put hw aside for a little while and settle all the important things 1st. we always have your back mr. ckh..Smile

take care bro CKH. sorry to hear about this unfortunate incident.

dont worry about other things. family shld always comes first. nothing wrong with that

really sorry to hear that mr. CKH... i cant imagine how u feel at the moment.. hopefully everything will be okay & thank god you & your family are save...

hot wheels can come second, family first... take care...

no amounts of words can replace what u have lost but just glad to hear and know that you and your family are safe and okay my friend... kinda sad that bad things happen to good people too....hope there is a silver lining in all of this and may good fortune smile upon you and your family once again.

Personally and on behalf of hwcm committee i'd like to say thank you for the prizes you contributed and tho u could not be with us that nite we will try to bring that nite to you.... untill then stay strong.. and persevere my friend...

godgodgodgodgod