Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

[Acoustic] Fresh 94.7 - Washington DC - 4/28/11

Cindy - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Hug
Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos !
I'm sure David is the perfect "medicine" to help you go through this tough moment at your life !

Very Beautiful pictures thanks so much for sharing them with all of us.

Cindy, first, I am so, so sorry for your loss. This must be a very emotional time for you but I'm glad to hear you are not denying yourself the David music you probably need now more than ever.

Second, WOW! Thanks for the great photos! Was it your first time meeting him yesterday? I ask just because I LOVE hearing people's first-meeting stories. That and Dave-hug stories, though I admit I'm jealous of those - I only get handshakes. And after my last meeting I probably wouldn't even get that if I meet him again LOL! Anyway, thank you so much for sharing your photos and your experience with us!

Cindy, so sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is really tough. Uber hug

Thanks for all of the great pics and for allowing us to use them for avis.

Cindy, first, I am so, so sorry for your loss. This must be a very emotional time for you but I'm glad to hear you are not denying yourself the David music you probably need now more than ever.

Second, WOW! Thanks for the great photos! Was it your first time meeting him yesterday? I ask just because I LOVE hearing people's first-meeting stories. That and Dave-hug stories, though I admit I'm jealous of those - I only get handshakes. And after my last meeting I probably wouldn't even get that if I meet him again LOL! Anyway, thank you so much for sharing your photos and your experience with us!

Thanks everyone for the kind wishes. I really appreciate your kind thoughts. I was my mother's caregiver for the past six years and she lived in my home. She was not in good health and being an only child, this was often a difficult and heavy responsibility. I moved her to Virginia after my father's passing and she missed him so much and this loss was so painful for her. I could never get her to look toward new horizons. Now, I am glad that I toughed it out and kept her in my home instead of considering other options. I am sure that she now has the peace she needed.

Stacy - this was the first - real - time I met David. I had an opportunity to meet him after the show in Charlottesville; but I got stupid, could not look at him and ran away. I don't understand why I became this way. It is so ridiculous. I wasn't, however, going to let "stupid" happen this time. He is so warm and personable. He has the gift of communication.

Guest Guest

It's so good to know you could be there for your mom until the end. I went through something quite similar with my mom some years ago, so I totally understand what you went through. I'm also an only child and it seems the grief and the burden are heavier. It's comforting to think that now she's at peace and finally reunited with your dad.

So happy for you that you met David Heart Hope this weekend with WN friends and David's music will help you move on and start a new phase in your life Hug

Cindy, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you find comfort in the fact that you took care of her and did all that you could for her. That is not easy sometimes, but you are a good daughter. kwim?

Also thanks so much for sharing your pics. My favorite thing you said is: Pretty should be shared. He is pretty. *sigh*

Glad you get to go to DC this weekend to see DC and to experience the R4H. From what I hear it is a wonderful experience. I hope to get to go to R4H someday, myself. And being in a David Cook concert, well.....there is just nothing better to lift your spirits.

Have fun!

Guest Guest

Cindy, I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of cyber hugs!! Hug

Thanks you for all the beautiful pics.... *sigh*

Cindy very sorry for your loss. Hope David was able to lift your sprites up. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous pics with us!

Cindy, I know i'm kinda new to this site and i don't know anyone here personally, but i just wanted to say that i'm really sorry for your loss...but what you did for your mom was a wonderful thing Hug

And by the way, your pics are absolutely beautiful! Probably some of the most beautiful Dave pics i've ever seen...Thank you so much for taking the time to put these up Thank You!

sorry for your loss Cindy its tough losing someone you care about I lost my grandpas in 1991 and 2002 and my cousin died a few months ago to muscular dystrophy, hugs to you Crying non-stopVery SadCryingHug

Just popping in to say what a WONDERFUL time I had!! It was my first time going to something like this, and I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity.

Cindy, So sorry for your loss. I hope that music, friends and family will get through this time of grievance. You know you have us. And I'm glad that you finally got a chance to hang out and meet David again.

Guest Guest

Just a few of my pics-will add the flickr link when I get done adding them there. Also have HD video of Paper Heart-Light On-Drive and The Last Goodbye with a little banter before it starts. Taking forever to upload them but will add them in the next day here.

Guest Guest
ShookByCook wrote:
Just a few of my pics-will add the flickr link when I get done adding them there. Also have HD video of Paper Heart-Light On-Drive and The Last Goodbye with a little banter before it starts. Taking forever to upload them but will add them in the next day here.

ShockedShockedShocked lips, nose, eyes Thud!

@Jul wrote:
Just popping in to say what a WONDERFUL time I had!! It was my first time going to something like this, and I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity.

I love your avi. You look so excited! Awesome.

Barb, can I use one of your pics for my avi? I know, I know. I have changed it 4x in 2 weeks. Well, new pics keep coming in and they are awesome.

Guest Guest
Sure Viv-I will have more in the next few days but I liked these the best. Will also post my quick recap later.

ShookByCook wrote:
Sure Viv-I will have more in the next few days but I liked these the best. Will also post my quick recap later.

Thanks so much. And ...can't wait for your recap. Smile

Cindy, Thank you so much for sharing your pics!

I'm so sorry for your loss, I know you had spoke a bit about your mom over the weeks prior to the event. It was a pleasure to have met you this weekend.

ShookByCook wrote:

Beautiful Photos!!

Guest Guest
Cindy, Thank you so much for sharing your pics!

I'm so sorry for your loss, I know you had spoke a bit about your mom over the weeks prior to the event. It was a pleasure to have met you this weekend.

Hi! Holly-it was so nice to meet you briefly before the show-I hope we meet up again when we have time to chat! Our dinner reservations got messed up so we were cutting it close getting into the theatre.

Guest Guest
Made wrote:
ShookByCook wrote:

ShockedShockedShocked lips, nose, eyes Thud!

^^ What she said!! OMG he is effin beautiful!!!

ShookByCook wrote:

gorgeous pictures! do you mind if I use one as my avvy?

ShookByCook wrote:

I absolutely love this pic Melt

You take very good pictures...Kudos to you!

Guest Guest
@Ashley wrote:
ShookByCook wrote:

gorgeous pictures! do you mind if I use one as my avvy?

Ashley, thanks for asking and yes you can use any photo you like.

Guest Guest

Finally got Paper Heart acoustic to upload-enjoy-more to come later!

Guest Guest
Amazing sound and video, Barbs! Thanks *awaits for the rest*

Barb,
Thanks for the Cookie's Treats !! You Rock!

yes pure perfection he is!!

Thanks for the Paper Heart video Barb! Its amazing.

Guest Guest

Is it just me or is he singing better and better every time? Awww Love

Made wrote:
Is it just me or is he singing better and better every time? Awww Love

Made, it's not just you....
I don't know how is he able to do this....but ...YES... he is really singing better and better every time !! I'm Not Worthy!DC CheerleaderI'm Not Worthy!

Guest Guest

Apart from writing the 80+ songs for the album and growing more hair, lol, he must have taken more singing lessons Wink

ShookByCook wrote:
Ashley, thanks for asking and yes you can use any photo you like.

thank you! they are awesome pictures! Smile

ShookByCook wrote:

I absolutely love this pic Melt

You take very good pictures...Kudos to you!

Melt I can't stop looking at this photo!

Guest Guest
Gorgeous pics Barb!

ShookByCook wrote:
Finally got Paper Heart acoustic to upload-enjoy-more to come later!

Everything about this man is just so...PERFECT! Awww Love I love this guy! You can tell he puts his heart and soul into every song he sings.

Guest Guest

Thanks everyone-my computer takes forever & YT has aborted TLG 3 times now but here is Drive! I will keep trying with TLG and still have LO to upload. Oh and at 3:23 a cell phone went off-that's why he laughed-at the beginning when he said cover song someone said RITD? then he said no- LOL Face

Guest Guest
Awww Love
Thanks, Barbs!

Barb - your videos are so gorgeous! The sound, the imaging -- just perfect - like David.

Guest Guest

Here is some Banter & The Last Goodbye! Still have LO to upload next.

Guest Guest

Love it, Barb! He's soooo charming when he talks Heart

Made wrote:
Love it, Barb! He's soooo charming when he talks Heart

AAMOF "He's soooo charming when" HE DOES ANYTHING !! MeltAwww Love

Random Fact... Suddenly these lyrics (The Police) came into my mind....
"Every little thing she HE does is magic
Everything she HE does just turns me on"

Guest Guest
LOL flag Chris!

Guest Guest

And finally the last one I videoed-"Light On"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.