Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Piper

2 Shows : The Belmont Austin,TX 9/18 & Cain's Ballroom - Tulsa, OK - 9/22

David Cook sets homecoming show at Cain's Ballroom

Quote :
David Cook, the seventh-season winner of "American Idol" and former Tulsa bartender and songwriter brings his musical wares back to Tulsa for one night, Sept. 22 at Cain's Ballroom.

Tickets go on sale 10 a.m. Friday, and start at $18, plus fees, available at the box office, by calling 1-877-4-FLYTIX or by visiting tulsaworld.com/cains or tulsaworld.com/ticketfly. The show is all-ages.

He recently told the Hollywood Reporter that he's considering a new album, but isn't making promises:

"The plan right now is just to put the song out and give it as much traction as it deserves. I would love to be putting a record together sooner rather than later.

"We’re just trying to find a home for it -- whether it’s major or DIY or whatever, but I think we have a pocket of six or seven songs that are great material. I feel confident that someone is going to want to put it out."

Is anybody thinking about attending? I know that I'm not! Too much going on!

DEBRA

@dsil wrote:
Is anybody thinking about attending?  I know that I'm not!  Too much going on!

DEBRA

Debra,

I saw some people at Facebook telling they will go. I'd love to go, if I live at US.... Miss see him at the stage !! Very Sad 

Guest Guest
I'd love a show, but so far they are all far away from me. I'm hoping for something on the East Coast. Maybe in the NYC area.

justforme wrote:
I'd love a show, but so far they are all far away from me. I'm hoping for something on the East Coast. Maybe in the NYC area.

Maybe one at NYC area could make me doing another crazy trip to see Dave !! LOL flag Cool Popcorn 

Guest Guest

I can't go to Oklahoma or Texas. Hoping for something in the Ohio, PA, Michigan,
Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia... Hey Dave, I am giving you a lot of options there. LOL Face

Or he can do a Nashville show at the end of October, since I will be there then.

Guest Guest

Come to Florida David! He will be here for tennis in November.

So he might as well either come early or stay after and do a show or 2 or 3 Smile

Saddest

I move to Mississippi....and the man starts his new tour 90 minutes from my Texas home. I must have seriously pissed off the concert gods somehow on the last tour.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.