Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nrik Kueh

My 9/9/2009 Haul

Hi All!

This is my most recent haul from my local Giant hypermarket.

Just curious..

Which colour do you guys prefer for the GT-R? The white or the red one?

Wow, I love your giant....did I say that already ..hehe:)

Awesome haul there. And I actually prefer the white one but I will collect both as well Smile

first time i knew that SG have Giant.

very nice haul. i like the gtr in red!

Red GTR better. Because it hides the imperfection of the lower part of the car. Especailly the chrome. The white one makes it look incomplete.

sinclair wrote:
Wow, fantastic haul. I wish our Giant will restock on latest wave too.

Our Giant hypermarkets restock only if the shelves look empty...The shelves were not empty all during the last few weeks..I suspect they restock mainly because got some promotion thing going on..something like buy 30 HotWheels then can get a chance to win some collectors casing.

And thanks to all who gave their opinions about the GT-R's colour..The white for me was an instant fave..the red one takes some time getting used to.

white and red GT-R for me. I want to collect both variation. And heard that new silver colour are coming soon.
Nice haul!!!!!!!!!

hi nrik ... welcome to hwcm .. im the regular sg hauler... nice to meet a fellow collector in singapore ... did check the TRU for the new waves .. enjoy hauling and pm me if u wanna trade too

singapore giant is different from giant here i guess...here dunno what spell to use to get those greenies...

RGSUKAN wrote:
singapore giant is different from giant here i guess...here dunno what spell to use to get those greenies...

Agreed..Our giant here really slow in restock! Btw.. had to depend on luck too!
Wat spell?? Hmm...i think had to use "pontianak jin hijau"!!

hmm i think our Giant very good lah..i hear ppl score from giant more than other supermarkets..huhuh
but not the giant at damansara..the worst..heh

btw welcome Nrik and Nice Haul There Laughing

" marang prapu kepunden marang skeper " lol..that's the spell my fren....try it..

kurz wrote:
hmm i think our Giant very good lah..i hear ppl score from giant more than other supermarkets..huhuh
but not the giant at damansara..the worst..heh

btw welcome Nrik and Nice Haul There

yes to some hunter,like py, i think mostly he score thunts at giant, so far im not that lucky to score yet any greenies at giant..

chee keng hong wrote:
Btw.,i score t-hunt at least once a month from giant jb..........."MILO"!!

enyomic wrote:
hi nrik ... welcome to hwcm .. im the regular sg hauler... nice to meet a fellow collector in singapore ... did check the TRU for the new waves .. enjoy hauling and pm me if u wanna trade too

Hello Mr Enyo. TRU got nothing much to buy leh..that's why i prefer hauling at department stores and hypermarkets Smile

About the trading part, is the Reventon in your blog still for sale? Very Happy