Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WannaGo

Hello from a very new lady biker

Hi All!

Passed my test 2 days ago Very Happy This might sound silly but I have been reading the posts on here for quite awhile but did not feel worthy of joining until I passed my test, dopey eh?

Well I'm here now! SO HELLO!

And incase your wondering the name WannaGo came from another forum I joined before I did CBT so hence "I Wanna have a Go" Should really now say "Had a Go and bloody love it" but that's a bit long Laughing

Fantastic another new lady rider welcome to the world of biking and welcome to the forum party

Hi and welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of biking mbike

Well done on the test pass, just be sure to take it easy as you get more experience and any help you need with anything we're all here to help thumbs

concrat
on passing your test I imagine Its a lot harder to pass now than when | passed and wonder If I could pass today that goes for cars as well.

Oh and welcome to the site Very Happy

well done on passing ya test,and welcome to the forum

Hello and welcome onboard, get posting and enjoy yourself thumbsparty well done on passing ya test party

Congrats & welcome to you.Not worthy -we put up with all sorts on here but better late than never. Very Happy

welcome to the forum and congrats on passing your test.where abouts in cumbria you from? im around the brampton end near carlisle thumbs

Thanks everyone! Took my Bandit out for 1st time last night OMG what a difference to the GS500 a learnt on. Laughing Feel as though I'm gonna have to learn all again with the Bandit, was great fun though mbike

@dick65 wrote:
welcome to the forum and congrats on passing your test.where abouts in cumbria you from? im around the brampton end near carlisle thumbs

I live on the west coast Whitehaven/Workington area and I work in Carlisle, so I get about a bit Smile

@WannaGo wrote:
Thanks everyone! Took my Bandit out for 1st time last night OMG what a difference to the GS500 a learnt on. Laughing Feel as though I'm gonna have to learn all again with the Bandit, was great fun though mbike

Yeh it's a great feeling isn't it banana

Be sure and take it steady and build your experience and confidence and above all.........enjoy yourself thumbs

the bandits a great first bike you wont go wrong on it there great bikes for inspiring confidence,ride safe out there and enjoy thumbs

Hey good on ya thumbs from another Cumbrian Rider - i'm in Carlisle Very Happy so not far - Happy Biking mbikeparty

Welcome to Hutches.....And bloody well done on Your test...Just take it easy out there. Not the best riding conditions at the mo thumbs