Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ghostrider13

newbee

Hi all dont know if i'll be frowned upon ive only got a little 50cc twist and go benelli that i use to nip to the pub or into town Very Happy it may not be fast but its all good fun and i dont have to take the wife Laughing i know you guys with big bikes probably dont like scooters but its got 2 wheels and i dont have to sit in traffic which makes me smile thumbs

welcome to the forum thumbs doesnt matter if you have a big or a small bike as long as you enjoy it thats the main thing m8 thumbs

no one here would frown if you had no bike, all you need is an interest thumbs welcome

Hello and welcome. We all pee in the same pot Very Happy
From what i have seen so far, you will fit in and get on just fine. I hope your stay is long and enjoyable. thumbs

big small it dont matter atall,as long you have an intrest welcome

welcome mate, party im not the only 50cc rider any more Smile nothing wrong with the 50's mate, cheep on fuel and tax Wink

welcome mate, party im not the only 50cc rider any more Smile nothing wrong with the 50's mate, cheep on fuel and tax Wink

agree with ya but get yr act together and pass ya test only joking

lol!

As soon as im 17 im going in for it! haha wanna get on my pocket rocket so bad haha.

Good on ya just take your time though there is no pressure you ave plenty of time, get as much experience on ya 50cc as you want don't let no one push you or gee you up thumbs

Sorry for going off topicthumbs

welcome on board. As has been said before, an interest gets you access, mental instability keeps you here foflfofl

Enjoy the forum thumbsthumbs

agree with Dave, welcomed me very well and really helpful Smile just keep an eye out for Chad, evil ginger kid that one WinkLaughingLaughing

welcome to the site..doesnt matter wot size ov bike you ride the important thing is your on 2wheels thumbs and you'll get plenty ov encouragement on here to move up to something with bigger cc's...lol