• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New Halloween exclusive spoilers!!

awesome! Can wait!
:biggrin: :
thanks for the spoilers!

I can't believe they are bringing candy corn back!!! There are going to be a lot of unhappy people who paid a lot of coins for theirs! I know it's not exactly the same but close enough :friends:

Guest Guest
The video is added Click HD

I love spoilers. I'm thrilled to finally be getting some Halloween stuff.I've been so jealous of people that got it last year.I hope they do another version of a black cat.Thanks for the spoilers!!

is that candy corn with a little bit bite???.hahhahaha xDD

scgrandma58 wrote:
I love spoilers. I'm thrilled to finally be getting some Halloween stuff.I've been so jealous of people that got it last year.I hope they do another version of a black cat.Thanks for the spoilers!!

If you look at the new spoiler Jwr has posted of the Halloween PS banner then there is a black cat on it with a red ribbon...I'm really hoping that is going to be a new item released congratulations

I'm not sure hun...I was really suprised that only the green gunk was in the cash shop this week

I've a feeling if they release a new black cat this halloween they will make that cash shop!

lea75 wrote:
I'm not sure hun...I was really suprised that only the green gunk was in the cash shop this week

I've a feeling if they release a new black cat this halloween they will make that cash shop!

I did NOT read this! Mad lol

But otherwise - can't wait, can0t wait!! :biggrin: : :59: