Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

How many ya seen

as most of ya was out today,How many bikers did ya see in jeans and trainers then

I must of seen at least half a dozen when I took the lad home

even saw someone jeans trainers and tshirt on thumb downthumb downthumb down

I was one of them Embarassed just ran my Bandit back up to my work unit & couldn't be fagged to kit up. In mitigation, I did do less than 5 miles like it. Try to find it within yourselves to forgive me. Smile

aint they daft m8 affraid go out side rub our hand down the brickwork or your house at 0mph , then think about going out with no protection on thumb down

I was one of them Embarassed just ran my Bandit back up to my work unit & couldn't be fagged to kit up. In mitigation, I did do less than 5 miles like it. Try to find it within yourselves to forgive me. Smile
No

your forgiven mate,more to the point ya can just tell who is out on a run doing this though

@Davehutch wrote:
No

Harsh, but fair Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:
No

Harsh, but fair Laughing

lol!lol!

I know mate its unthinkable agree Dad wear your gear next time fightingfightingfighting

@Stue11 wrote:
I know mate its unthinkable agree Dad wear your gear next time fightingfightingfighting

Hey you're not too big for a clout y'know! Well actually you are- OK OK I will. Smile

when we did the rideout on sat it was well hot and we were all geared up, but when we stopped fro a drink and saw everyone in shorts and Tshirts while we had boil in the bags on, I did wonder.

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Hey you're not too big for a clout y'know! Well actually you are- OK OK I will. Smile
you tell him DAD lol!
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingthumbs

i saw a guy riding a beeeaaauuutiful white busa through Leicester 2 weeks ago the weather was okish but he was wearing trainers,jeans,a leather jacket he stole from his dad 20 yrs ago and a open face helmet no goggles and no gloves THE EFFING IDIOT ShockedShocked

Got to admit I've rode in just a T-shirt before when riding through the Mojave Desert, the temperature was 100 degree's plus. In my defence though I still wore gloves, boots and Kevlar jeans. confused

As Dick said, not seen any yet, but the season has only just started. Give the overconfidence time to kick in NoNoNo

See LOADS out here, T-shirt and shorts.
Not unusualy to see folk ride in flip-flops.
Mostly Hardley Dangerous but some Jap bike riders too.

I normaly ride in full leathers,
Boots/Jeans/Jacket/Gloves/Full face lid.

Not to bad once im on the move but when the temps up towards 40,
you REALLY avoid the city and traffic.

I did have my jeans on , sunday but that's the one with all the bits in for a motorcycle , as for no boots and glover;s not ever , pay;s to be safe , that road is very hard , affraid

@madsod wrote:
I did have my jeans on , sunday but that's the one with all the bits in for a motorcycle , as for no boots and glover;s not ever , pay;s to be safe , that road is very hard , affraid

and we dont bounce as well when were older Laughingthumbs

@Robbie wrote:
Got to admit I've rode in just a T-shirt before when riding through the Mojave Desert, the temperature was 100 degree's plus. In my defence though I still wore gloves, boots and Kevlar jeans. confused

It's only the law to wear an helmet and not even that for some on religeous grounds.

So it's ok to break the law by ignoring speed limits'
modifying your bike bike with anti social loud exhausts. small numberplates
and other mods.

But your only a censored if you only wear a legal helmet and use your own discretion about anything else.

Are the continental police Motorcyclist censored then when they ride round on duty in shirt sleeves ?

Yes and I was riding round France 2 summers ago for a week in Jeans T-shirt gloves and helmet..
The weather was unreal and so was the feeling of riding so free Cool .

That was an unmissable experience just got sunburnt.

One of the lads did come off got 12 broken ribs broken collar bone etc.
But funnily enough no cuts or gravel rash Laughing

36 yrs ago, as a student, recall riding a motorbike on a motorway with no top on, that hot summer of 1976 - makes me absolutely cringe to think of it now.

These days I never go out unless fully togged up, funny how you change.

@dick65 wrote:
@madsod wrote:

and we dont bounce as well when were older Laughingthumbs

Yes but Fat bikers bounce better fofl

someone once told me if you fall of at 30mph you slide for about 7 seconds and it only takes 4 seconds to get through the flesh and down to bone.

someone once told me if you fall of at 30mph you slide for about 7 seconds and it only takes 4 seconds to get through the flesh and down to bone.
sure make's you think

just one I know of sisters ex boy friend

came of is cr500 doing a wheelie at approx 60mph landed on his arse

couldnt sit down for six months,and needed skin graphs affraidaffraidaffraid

Never ride without full kit even when I lived in Tenerife. you dont mend so well when you get older. Just uprated my back protector as well.

Remember if the unthinkable happens dont roll in a ball. Spread out like the racers do if you can. In a ball its your spine thats exposed

I reckon many bikers have, and a quick ride to the local still do in the summer but won't admit it.

saw my mate yesterday trousters, and a t-shirt.

also nearly drove into a ped today, tit tried overtaking as im going round a parked car Rolling Eyes

wearing shirt, suit trousers, and normal suit shoes.
twist

Never ride without full kit......f that the net is full ov pic far 2 grafick 2 put a link up but if uv sean them u will think agean.....