Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New Mystery items 12th November

Premiere night! Glamorous pets filled the red carpet, all the best known pets were there dressed amazingly, including the Mayor, Lily, Felicity, Grumble and of course “?”!

Sirius was also there, in her Starlet White Dress, posing for photos, chatting with everyone, but really despite all the glitz, she was there to try and talk to “?”. As it was seemingly around about time for the new mysterious items, and Sirius had been watching all day and “?” hadn’t returned to his store with the images, she knew he must have them with him tonight!

Anyway, after the star treatment on the red carpet, all the pets settled in to watch the premiere, excited as ever! It was a fantastic film, who would have guessed that we had such wonderful actors right here in the village? And at the end, “?” was revealed! Oh wait, no, that’s a different film! No one still had any idea who “?” was!

In Hollywood style though, the action didn’t stop with the film, but all the pets joined together afterwards for the best premiere party ever held in the village! This is where Sirius finally got a chance to see “?”.

While “?” was snacking on a meatball or two, Sirius took the chance to try and chat to him. He said he wouldn’t say anything about the new mysterious items at the party, as who knew who could be listening. Sirius responded that she knew he must have the images with him, as he hadn’t been back to the store before the red carpet, so she begged him for a peak! “?” did have the images with him, hidden away in his Premiere Suit Jacket pocket, so he pulled them out for Sirius to have a quick look.

Sirius, being… well… herself, plucked the images from his paws, and quickly made towards the door! Unfortunately, she ran straight into the cake trolley that was being wheeled out from the kitchen, and the Premiere Party Cake went everywhere!

Sirius’ Starlet White Dress wasn’t so white anymore, and the images were covered in cake and cream! Undeterred and leaving a huge mess behind her, Sirius hurried home. Once home, she washed as much cake and cream off of the images as she could manage, but they were still pretty damaged. Can you work out what they are?

(Blue Mystery Box)
(Golden Mystery Box)
(Golden Mystery Box)

These items are now able to be found in mystery boxes, so sign on to Pet Society via Facebook now to see if you can discover them and un-cake the mystery!

~~~

Now the images have been washed, but what about poor Sirius in her Starlet (non)White Dress? It’s all good, Nannybot to the rescue!

nanny10.png

Nannybot is here to help take care of your pet (if you want)! Have you ever gone away for a few days and came back to find your pet hungry, unhappy and with flies? Well Nannybot is the answer! When Nannybot is powered she will keep your pet fed, happy and sparkling clean while you are offline! She can also help while you are online as well, simply click her and she will help keep your pet in top shape (with some cool animations)!

You can purchase your very own Nannybot from either the Furniture or Gadget Store. She will need power to work though, but you can also purchase Batteries for her from the Furniture and Gadget Stores; Medium Batteries will last for 3 days once activated! Plus to get you started, the Mayor has gifted every pet with a Battery!

Please note that this update is for the Facebook version of the game only. The MySpace and Bebo versions of the game have not changed at this stage.

posted by Sonia

Lucky Strike wrote:
how small or big is the candle thingy?? (remember chicken egg cup???? Ashamed )

go and visit Kasi ..there is one on his shelf Laughing

sachame wrote:
i dont liked the new items

Gaiamaiden wrote:
hmmmm, not really impressed with this weeks MB items .....

i'd have to agree with both of you.

are the gmbs worth 999 at least?

I like the candle, the others wouldn't suite my house. Aren't most of the new gmb items 999 as well? except the pretty eye glasses to name one..

The dolphin clock is cool other than that, the new items this week are bit disappointing.

im very happy to know that nannybots can be bought from furniture store.....hope they don come in cash shop..............

like the candle and dolphin.

0oops s0rry.. Im only using my ph0ne & i didnt expect that my p0st wil be twice.. Im really s0rry.. Didnt mean it..