Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamster

eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk

Standing on the word that Jesus is your provider and he is a just in time God! We don't know how but we that he will provide more than enouph and we thank you in advance Lord for your provision.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Standing in agreement with Connie's prayer and thanking the Lord that He is taking care of your situation and believing Him for His provision which is on it's way! Lord, You are greatly to be praised and I can't wait to see how You bless Dreamster in this situation! In Jesus' name, Amen!!

Call the enemies bluff, dreamster. God JUST gave you an interpretation of a dream about your bills. I believe you were at them! Get it together and LAUGH, LAUGH, LAUGH!!!!!!!

Cholette..I had to. I am mad with the devil! He tried to get me this morning concerning the very thing dreamster is facing right now. I have to admit he almost had me. I started to pm you and Sandra about how I was feeling hoping for a word of encouragement. Then, I thought about that thing and realized there are times we have to encourage ourselves...seek the Lord for ourselves. Gurrrrrrrl, I went in the bathroom and REMINDED God what He told me. Then, I told the devil WHO I AM AND WHO HE AINT! , Jesus!

GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!! Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about. We are all warriors. We have to stand our ground...our rightful place and stop letting the devil trick us to thinking we don't have anything...WE ARE JOINT HEIRS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST!!! The devil knows that, how come we don't????

I'm proud of you V...speak to those dry bones so they can LIVE!!!!

Lol, amen. Praise the Lord for see to all of our needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Father owns everything. Why would He give us just a pinch, when a handful from Him is more than we will ever need. Imagine, if His hand can span the earth from thumb to pinky....!

You are going to be okay D...This is just a test of your faith. You already know what He did for me so if anything you know what he's capable of doing!!

Stand on the word D. Tell that serpent how short his leash is and how under your feet he is and that you have ALLLLLLLLL power over him and any like him in Jesus name. Jesus gave us that promise in Luke 10:19.

yes jmmy ur breaktru was orsome ,,did u post it sweety?? 2 conny,,i need constant remindg,,all u gurls r so strong an couragous,,i salute u,,

Praise God for answered prayer! And more will come in Jesus name! Standing on the word and his name is Jesus!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Hey D, that's great news and it's only the beginning! Praise the Lord! Standing in agreement with Connie!

God doesn't always come through with the "overload"...especially if he's building our faith. Hang in there Dreamy...God is still on the throne!!!

Praise u Lord! Prayed hard4 u D! God be praised! He answers the prayers of His ppl. His word is true& sure. Halleluyah!