Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cholette

COUNT DOWN TO DREAMSTER'S B-DAY!!!!

Okay everyone...we have SEVEN days until Dreamy's birthday. We all know how high maintenance he is...LOL!! So I decided to make a thread where we would post some nice things to him until the BIG DAY!! He's had a tough season lately and as his friend I felt this was necessary. So feel free to come here as often as you can and just say something inspirational and/or funny. This is just something to do since he is relishing in the fact that he is the top poster of the board...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPY BIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHDAY!!!!!

4 meeeee???? ohhh how wondaful t u sweety,,xxxx im sooooo excited,,i miss my nutty econ,,

You KNOW I had to do this... You are a good guy and very helpful on this site...afterall, you are the KING POSTER!!!!

YOU'RE GETTING OLDER WHEN...

- When your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.
- When your doctor doesn't give you x-rays anymore but just holds you up to the light.
- You and your teeth don't sleep together.
- Your back goes out, but you stay home.
- You wake up, looking like your driver's license picture.
- It takes two tries to get up from the couch.
- Your idea of a night out is sitting on the patio.
- When you step off a curb and look down one more time to make sure that the street is still there.
- Your idea of weight lifting is standing up.
- It takes longer to rest than it did to get tired.
- Your memory is shorter and your complaining is longer.
- The pharmacist has become you new best friend.
- It takes twice as long to look half as good.
- The twinkle in your eye is only the reflection of the sun on your bifocals.
- You look for your glasses for a half an hour, and then find that they were on your head all the time.
- You get two invitations to go out on the same night, and you pick the one that gets you home the earliest.
- You sit in a rocking chair and can't get it going.
- You confuse having a clear conscience with having a bad memory.
- You wonder how you could be over the hill when you don't even remember being on top of it.
- You don't know real embarrassment until your hip sets off a metal detector.
- Let's face it, traveling just isn't as much fun when all the historical sites are younger than you are.
- Every time you suck in your gut, your ankles swell.
- You're suffering from Mallzheimer's disease. You go to the mall and forget where I parked my car.
- Age always corresponds inversely to the size of your multi-vitamin.
- Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
- People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
- Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
- Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.
- Adult diapers are actually kind of convenient.
- No one expects you to run into a burning building.
- There's nothing left to learn the hard way.
- Your joints are more accurate than the National Weather Service.
- In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
- You're sitting on a park bench, and a Boy Scout comes up and helps you cross your legs.
- You light the candles on your birthday cake, and a group of campers form a circle and start singing "Kumbaya."
- You start video taping daytime game shows.
- At cafeterias, you complain that the gelatin is too tough.
- Conversations with people your own age often turn into "dueling ailments."
- It takes a couple of tries to get over a speed bump.
- You're on a TV game show and you decide to risk it all and go for the rocker.
- You find yourself beginning to like accordion music.
- You begin every other sentence with, "Nowadays..."
- You run out of breath walking DOWN a flight of stairs.
- You look both ways before crossing a room.
- You come to the conclusion that your worst enemy is gravity.
- You frequently find yourself telling people what a loaf of bread USED to cost.
- You realize that a stamp today costs more than a picture show did when you were growing up.
- Your childhood toys are now in a museum.
- Many of your co-workers were born the same year that you got your last promotion.
- All of your favorite movies are now re-released in color.
- The car that you bought brand new becomes an antique.
- You're asleep, but others worry that you're dead.
- You buy a compass for the dash of your car.
- Your arms are almost too short to read the newspaper.
- You sing along with the elevator music.
- You constantly talk about the price of gasoline.
- You enjoy hearing about other people's operations.
- You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
- People call at 9 p.m. and ask, "Did I wake you?"
- You have a dream about prunes.
- You take a metal detector to the beach.
- You wear black socks with sandals.
- Your ears are hairier than your head.
- You get into a heated argument about pension plans.
- You got cable for the weather channel.
- Everything that works hurts, and what doesn't hurt doesn't work.
- Your little black book only contains names ending in M.D.
- Your children are beginning to look middle-aged.
- You look forward to a dull evening.
- Your knees buckle and your belt won't.
- You sink your teeth into a steak, and they stay there.
- You don't remember being absent minded.

He He!...lol

ohh beany u hava gift indeed,,t u soooo,, ohhh cholettebabe uve out dun urself,,this tme,,PTL PTL,love u sooooo,,,, but its not all about me,,

DREAMZ
you've brought alot of spark to the site! I am so glad that I know you! Know that God has great plans for you, so hold on to his unchanging hand until you see MANIFESTATION!!!

ALWAYS REMEMBER: IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR THE LORD WHERE WOULD YOU BE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy bday!
Desi

Hey Pastor Dreamster - Thanks for your encouragement and for making our days bright!

Hillobeans - those were funny!!!

I'm adding the following words of wisdom regarding birthdays:

You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. - Bob Hope

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened. - Jennifer Yane

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.

You were born an original. Don't die a copy. - John Mason

Hillobeans..those were off the chain!

Hey, Dreamster! Just a few words of encouragement...

1) Revelation
2) Meditation
3) Manifestation

God has revealed (Revelation) His plans for your life. You must now meditate (Meditation) on His word and His promises He's given to you. As you meditate on these things, they will manifest (Manifestation) in your life!

DON'T GIVE UP ON GOD. CAUSE HE WON'T GIVE UP. HE'S ABLE. GOD IS ABLE TO DO...JUST WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO - HE'S ABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be blessed, Dreamster! You're one in a million....

wow virtuesweety tru words of wisdom,,ive been meditating alot lately,,lookin 4ward 2 tha manifestaion,,t u jesus,, an t u 2 v ,,,,u bless me2,,

Ohhhh D!! It's gonna be your birthday? WOW...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! What a celebration!!!

yes im trying 2 get our president 2 make it a nat ional holiday,, i wood call it D DAY... t u jmmy,,wat u gonna get me??

hmmm sounds like woodstock,,trippy my dear beanyone,,, t u 4 ur animated love an larfs,, Deliteful,,,,,,

more like a c i a interigation tool,,dang that messed ma head,,more than usual,, i mite needa refund,,t u sweety,,

I'm not able to see the graphics that hillobeans is putting here. I see the first one, but not the second one...hmmm

ANyway...HAPPPPPPPY BUUUUUURRRRRFFFFFDAY!!!! Five more days left if you live in America...FOUR more days if you live in New Zealand...

Hey there Dreammy,

Ahhh Another year! Happy Birthday in 5 more days! You are so sweet D. Can't tell you how many times I have been down and when I read your posts....I lift back up again. You are awesome and God has such an awesome plan for you! You are a warrior for the kingdom!

We love you much!

Love in Jesus,

Connie XXXXOOOO

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.

And you definately have the most Dreamz...that $200 million, the two cars, the two dirt bikes and all of the other inheritence stuff you have dreamed about means that you will be on this earth a LONG TIME!!! Haaaaaappppppy Biiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrthdaaaaaaaay!!!

I am new to this site....but clearly you are loved....ooooh yeah. enjoy your birthday....!!!!!!!!!

ohhh conny thats grrt 2 hear,,i knew id come in use 4 somethang,,t u 4 tha xxoos,,,gratefuly received,,

yesbabe t u ,,i love it wen u sing that,, i will hav some serious spending 2 do babe,, an u kno i can that wiv ease.. xxxoo

You are asking ME what am "I" going to get for you for your birthday? Well of course...ME!!!! I'm the best friend anyone could ever have...

Guest Guest
Happy Birthday, Dreamy! You deserve ALLLL of this attention, and much, much more! You are truly a blessing! I think I can speak for us all when I say "We love you!"

mmmmmmmm t u sandyp,,i feel it,, wata blessed man i be,,wen u read this it will be ma birfday sweetys,,,much love bak 2 yalls,,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooo... Dweamy,

Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday! I pray today is blessed. I am off to bed and wanted to make sure you got this tonight. We love ya big guy! Take care and many blessings to you!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Wow, the D's bday is finally here!!!

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Dreamster, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

t u beany ive hada nice day,,hitta speedbump at work ,,eeek,,but otherwise,,its all good in my hood,, xxx D

t u conny an lurdys,,my sweetys,,prayerbuddys,,i hadda beautiful scotch fillet steak wiv mash an ceaser salad,,hmm kood be prophetik,, i kno im gonna hav some mor posts toommmooorroowww,,, babys,, xxxxxxx

HAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPY BUUUUUUURRRRRRRFFFFFFDAAAAYYYY! Dreamy Bear!!!!! God has blessed you with another year and another day of life. This is the first day of the rest of your life so enjoy it. I asked God to SURPRISE YOU!!!! I asked God to restore what the cankerworm has stolen from you!! I asked God to give you the desires of your heart. BE IN EXPECTATION!!!! The Angels have been launched and are putting things in order. You are a BLESSED MAN OF GOD!!!!!!