Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cholette

People gave to my bosom...

Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.” (Luke 6:38)

I wanted to share this testimony here because I know there are a lot of people in need for God to move on their behalf financially!!

I've mentioned before that I've been out of work for over a year now. I was doing a little odd job at my friend's salon, helping her get organized and answering phones. The money didn't end up being a lot as we first anticipated because her business was suffering, due to the economy. God told me to stay there and just sow my time into her business.

Then her father, who has a dog grooming business next door, began to struggle and his bookkeeper died suddenly. He had mentioned that he wanted to hire me as his bookkeeper, but he didn't have the money right now. A few weeks went by and as I was driving home from church, the Lord told me to sow into his business and do his books for free. Now, I love my Lord and Savior, however there are times when he asks me to do something and I'm like "Come on God, less of me giving and more of someone else giving to me for a change, K?" .

Anyway, I told the father what I was going to do for him and his eyes welled up with tears and said that no one has ever done anything for him...he's always been the giver. Now I realize what God was doing.

Soooo, the salon is closing down and the little money I was receiving from her is gone. I've gone over and above the call of duty as well as no matter what came into my hand, I tithed to the Lord and when I saw people in need, I sometimes gave my last to them...WITHOUT HAVING A JOB!!

(((Fast Forward))) Yesterday I went to a prophetic meeting. One of my former ministers from way back in the day, came to California to host a meeting. It was awesome. I went to have some fried fish (MY FAVORITE) with my friend and I realized my gas light was on. All I had was the $5 change left from paying for my meal. I told the Lord, silently, that I would put the money in my tank and not go to church tomorrow (today) since I didn't have any gas. Well former minister called me on my cell to let me know that she wanted my friend and I to come back by the house because she wanted us to fellowship with her. I didn't want to go because of not having any gas, but I went anyway.

We arrived, I sat down and there was an anointing that fell in that room...SUDDENLY!! Some people were prophectically ministered to and then it was my turn. Some awesome things were said to me, but at the tail end of that word she said "Where is my purse?" That came out of no where. Then she looked into her purse and grabbed money and put it in my hand...then everyone in the room begain to pour all of this money into my hands. She said "This is a sign that things are going to start happening to you immediately." I wept...I wept...I wept!! NO ONE knew that I didn't have ANY money...,not even my friend who was in the car with me. The total amount that was given to me was close to $200. God is faithful, despite not having an income, God continued to ask me to sow and at a financially empty time, God was able to cause people to give to my bosom.

To God be the GLORY!!!!!!

Good is good! God bless you! What an encouragment! You are an encouragement! clapping

prayed for ypur finances today for blessing and breakthrough!

wow I soooo know how that feels...........

I really know God is telling me to give more and more and more and I am not sure what I have to give.....but recently I have been making my own tracts and posting them in peoples letter boxes with a friend...........i've said this to say that like how God used you to do that mans books, he is using me to spread the gospel through tracts........i have never done this before but I thought, if I am sitting at home doing nothing, then I should get off my bum and DO SOMETHING! THis is turning out to be mamoth.............someone gave me $100 recently towards it so I can now put these tracts on high gloss paper and make it look professional..........God is good.........

He is also opening up new windows of opportunity........Cholette I just wanted to encourage you to do what the Lord is telling me.......to press in to Him more and more and rely on Him as the husband who provides..........I am finding it challenging to trust that God wants me in the land of promise more than I do!!! But I know he is speaking to me now and I hope it is speaking to you.......

God loves a cheerful giver and I know he also likes us to look at what we have.

When I was a little girl I was talking to my unsaved mum and friend at the time about all the things I wanted.......you know what my mum said "wish in one hand and spit in the other see which fills up the most! (sarcastically) the funny thing is Cholette, I did not see spit piling high but my dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the other hand where the spit was it was seeping through my fingers and falling to the ground...........remember this, that was a childs thinking, but I never forgot it...........God says, come to Him like children for such is the kingdom.........I saw dreams not spit that day as a 3 or 4 year old child thereabouts, I never forgot it cause God reminds me of it and says to me, "look at your hands and I will fill them, with dreams and the power to fulfill them!!!"

Isn't God great! what an awesome testimony Cholette, glory to God!

wow..that is awesome! GOd is soo God. God bless you..
I know the Lord will supply all your needs w/His rich's and Glory .. PTL

Very encouraging..thank u for sharing... praiseGod clapping Cheering

Praise the Lord that meets all our needs! He is with us always until the end ot time!!