Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
latoya31

NEED ABUSIVE HUSBAND REMOVED

Please pray with me that GOD removes my abusive husband. I am miserable. I have 3 children and they don't need to see this. I am drained mentally and tired. I pray about it everyday but it seems like GOD is not hearing me. I need prayer. I need some peace. I need deliverance out this marriage.

Hi Latoya!

I've prayed for you, your husband, and your family.

Did he move back into your home? What has happened since June?

Father, God, in the name of your precious son Jesus; I come before you now, as humble as I can, standing in agreement in prayer with latoya31 concerning her husband. I ask that you will dispatch your warring angels of protection that they may be posted and standing on guard around and about her home…protecting her and her children from all hurt, harm and danger. I speak peace, your peace… your peace that surpassing all understanding to saturate her and her children. May she and her children be robed in peace, healing, deliverance and freedom in the name of Jesus. May your perfect and sovereign will be done in their lives. I curse the assignment of the enemy from the root that has been sent to this household and command it to die in the name of Jesus. I speak to the spirit of abuse and command you to flee in the name of Jesus. You are trespassing and you have no authority to operate in this household. I plead the blood of Jesus over this household and command everything that is not like God to be cast out right now. Thank you Jesus for your protection. May latoya31 and her children be overtaken by the love you have for them.

latoya31,
God has placed angels in charge over you. (Psalms 91:11) These angels are at your disposal for you to dispatch wherever you need them.

latoya31 wrote:
Please pray with me that GOD removes my abusive husband. I am miserable. I have 3 children and they don't need to see this. I am drained mentally and tired. I pray about it everyday but it seems like GOD is not hearing me. I need prayer. I need some peace. I need deliverance out this marriage.

I allowed him to come back home 2 months ago. That was the biggest mistake of my life. I want him gone. He has gotten verbally and physically abusive towards me.

Lord Jesus, I pray for wisdom and strength for my sister. Give her courage to face this difficult situation. Deliver her Lord, from any anguish in her soul. Put peace and assurance of your love in her heart that you dont leave and forsake her!

In His name! Amen!

Psalms 91

Thank you for the prayers. I really need them. I am at work right now dreading to go home. I hate that feeling. I want to be at peace so bad. I want my husband gone so bad from the home. Me and the children are so unhappy. I just pray that GOD hears and answers our prayers and remove him immediately. Again thank you for the prayers.

May God bless you with His peace sister!
Pray Psalm 91 everyday. it works!

Father God,

I come into full agreement with all the prayers here and especially with Virtuous prayer. I stand against the enemy in Jesus name and command it to the feet of Jesus, and that the peace, love and joy of this marriage be returned 7 fold. Father we thank you for goodness and mercy toward us and toward this family. Father we thank you that no matter what our circumstances you are right there with us even when we don't see you, you see us and you never let us go. Father I also pray for wisdom for Latoya and ask that you show her what is the right thing to do in this situation. Father remind her that you are her husband like you reminded me in Isaiah 54. Father we give you all the praise glory and honor and we pray this in Jesus name.

your servant,

Connie

PS: Latoya read Isaiah 54. Whole chapter. The Lord gave me this about 3 years ago. It is awesome.

Dove-Solutions wrote:
Father God,

I come into full agreement with all the prayers here and especially with Virtuous prayer. I stand against the enemy in Jesus name and command it to the feet of Jesus, and that the peace, love and joy of this marriage be returned 7 fold. Father we thank you for goodness and mercy toward us and toward this family. Father we thank you that no matter what our circumstances you are right there with us even when we don't see you, you see us and you never let us go. Father I also pray for wisdom for Latoya and ask that you show her what is the right thing to do in this situation. Father remind her that you are her husband like you reminded me in Isaiah 54. Father we give you all the praise glory and honor and we pray this in Jesus name.

your servant,

Connie

PS: Latoya read Isaiah 54. Whole chapter. The Lord gave me this about 3 years ago. It is awesome.

I come into agreement with these prayers as well. Thank you father for hearing our prayers, watching over them, performing them and sending your heavenly angels to aid this family as you do your wondrous works :-) In Jesus name I pray and give you praise in advance for everything that your doing!

I just want you all to know...and I don't think Latoya would mind me saying this...HE IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:praiseg-d: Flower Power clapping woo hoo

Thank the Lord for answering her prayers! I pray that His will be done in this situation and that He guides latoya in this season... flower