Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Introduce Yourself to C&G

Whether you're an old friend, or a new one, take a minute to say Hello and a little about yourself and your pet.

I'm Gill, pet Zoonie, from the south east of England, and I like to gather my friends close around me, to cook and entertain, and I love animals, good books and a really good laugh.
Zoonie is modelled on my OH. He's handsome, stylish and a very sociable pet 8)

I hate bad manners, unkindness and dishonesty

I'm long time married to my childhood sweetheart, who is known as OH (Other Half) or IMOM (International Man Of Mystery) have two grown up daughters who I refer to as ED (elder daughter) and YD (younger daughter) Laughing
and a cat who's not really a cat, as he's Dennis the Amazing Wonder Cat (TAWC) and Socks, who was abandoned, so we gave him a foster home, while we look for a new family to love him.

Next please!

(that'll be Bee then :winked: )

I know the group is not officially open yet but want so say hi to you all before I go away...

So HI!!

I'm Lisa and my pet is Rosie..

I'm a 34 Mum of 3 devils ooops I mean kids Laughing
I live in the West Midlands, UK and spend way too much time in PSFC and PS lol

I'm off to Florida for 2 weeks on Sunday so will miss the beginnings of the group, so wanted to get my Hi in before I go and wish this group and Zoonie, lots of luck congratulations

Bon Voyage if I don't see you again Lea, not jealous that much

Seriously, thanks for the welcome, and have a wonderful time - see you when you get back!

Hello everyone. My name is Luka and I live in Sarajevo. My pet's nae Is Woofy. She is stylish and loves decorating. I hate lieing and Lazyness.

Hiya ...my name is Audrey and my pet is Kasi ...I'm also going to Floriday on Monday ...not surprising as most people already know that Lea is my daughter Laughing

I'm one of the older ...but maybe not wiser members of the group ..and look forward to joining in all the fun here in the New Year

Hi congratulations

My name is Sara Smile I am a mother of a son (Joshua 3) and a daughter (Adrianna 5). I am a stay at home mom, and I watch my twin sisters kids at my home 3-4 days a week. I love all the friends I've made here at PSFC, and am so excited to be a part of this group!

My Pets name is Yawo (How my son pronounced Yellow when I created her, that was his name for her) She loves to dress up most of the time and Loves to Decorate! Look forward to getting to know all of you that are moving to this wonderful forum!

:rudolf:

So hello everyone,

I'm Sophie, referred by as BG (Bunny Girl or Big Gorilla ), pet name is Snorks and I'm known to the forum as Toulouse (loving the aristocats).

I'm from Belgium, so there might be some language issues sometimes (especially expressions or sayings - so bear with me : )

Still a student at the moment, going for a masters degree. Loving what I do, have never regretted the choices I made.

Always in the mood for a chat (warning: I'm very talkative), good books, music and movies. Eager to learn! Can be very closed at some times, but takes some time to open up myself

Snorks is very much in love with Joki They're about to get married soon

Hi Hi

aaaw great some new friends already I'm trying to multi quote but don't see it yet.

myladyyawo wrote:
Hi congratulations

My name is Sara Smile I am a mother of a son (Joshua 3) and a daughter (Adrianna 5). I am a stay at home mom, and I watch my twin sisters kids at my home 3-4 days a week. I love all the friends I've made here at PSFC, and am so excited to be a part of this group!

My Pets name is Yawo (How my son pronounced Yellow when I created her, that was his name for her) She loves to dress up most of the time and Loves to Decorate! Look forward to getting to know all of you that are moving to this wonderful forum!

:rudolf:

OK I still can't figure out multi quoting

So, one by one then congratulations

Hi Sara, pleased to meet you. Your pet's name is so cute, I love the story

I had trouble with that too hun :S , you click mulitquote then go to the bottom of the page where it says post reply you need to click on that. It doesn't work with quick reply Smile Hope that helps!

Zoonie wrote:

OK I still can't figure out multi quoting

So, one by one then congratulations

Hi Sara, pleased to meet you. Your pet's name is so cute, I love the story

Thank you hun Smile Pleased to meet you as well.

Have to figure that multi quote thing out too Will be something for tomorrow congratulations

Tromo3 wrote:
Hello everyone. My name is Luka and I live in Sarajevo. My pet's nae Is Woofy. She is stylish and loves decorating. I hate lieing and Lazyness.

I'm very pleased to meet you too Luka, I'm sure I replied to you somewhere else too, but my head is in a spin at the moment congratulations

multi-quote is really easy....click on the multi quote button on every post you wish to quote...they dont even have to be on the same page...when you are finished selecting them, click post reply at the bottom of the page congratulations

kasijab wrote:
Hiya ...my name is Audrey and my pet is Kasi ...I'm also going to Floriday on Monday ...not surprising as most people already know that Lea is my daughter Laughing

I'm one of the older ...but maybe not wiser members of the group ..and look forward to joining in all the fun here in the New Year

Audrey, I didn't know Lea is your daughter!
Well, that explains your holiday trip then, would've been one massive coincidence otherwise Laughing

Enjoy your trip, got to beat the weather here.

C&G has plenty of errr more experienced in life members, so you're in good company :dancing:

PS

I thought I tried it that way Lea, but it didn't seem to work, no worries, will see in the morning :blush2: :

Hi everyone =)

nice to meet u all =)

Im Debby hehe!
Im from Vancouver, BC, Canada
=)

glow88 wrote:
Hi everyone =)

nice to meet u all =)

Im Debby hehe!
Im from Vancouver, BC, Canada
=)

Very pleased to meet you Debby.

Will have to see if we can locate Armell soon and get her here, she's Canadian, and really looking forward to Christmas Smile

Hello! I'm a Ceegeean! woot! Marvin is my forum name bc I love the HitchHikers Guide 2 the Galaxy. Smile *walks away whistling* Hope every1 is settling n2 our new home nicely! congratulations I know I am!

Hi all!! I am Tanya. I live in Florida. My pet's name is Precious, because she is!!

I am married, mother to 18 cats, give or take a few depending on what day of the week it is .... lol Don't freak!! Only 3 are inside. One is Buddy, the deaf one. He is my sweet baby, but don't tell the girls!!

I am glad that the CeeGeans have such a great new home!!

hellooooooo i am kerry from la north east of England. My pet is named PInky a bunny i love bunnies, also known as PDD or PPN around C&G lol

Some might say im a little odd or crazy but really im as sane and normal as they come really :sarcastic:

PS theres no pin k writing here :girl_cray2: haha

hi, i'm tweet40, and psfc members know me from the main forum congratulations

but for the new members...
i live in the beautiful city of belgrade, i love penguins, and i'm creative and right now really annoyed, cause my hamster is hyperactive and my braces are killing me Laughing

my pet is bunny, who is always stinky and hungry cause i'm too lazy to feed or clean her, but i'm never lazy to change her clothes congratulations
she's a big fan of hideeni Smile

well, that's about it Smile

Hey everyone!

I'm Mango (for short) and my pet is Pinchy. I'm from....hmm..let me make you think. The 2010 Olympics are held. That's where I live. =) I hope you can figure that out. Pinchy is always hungry and dirty, and likes to use other people's nannybots to clean herself and make herself full, from toast of course!

Hi Tweet, Hi Mango nice to meet you both Smile

Vancouver then Mango?
I'm from the 2012 location congratulations
(just noticed about your arm ... ouch!)

I think Belgrade is very beautiful, although I've never been lucky enough to visit.

hi everybody! i'm a new member!

my name is Chiara, i'm 22, i live in the northern part of Italy and i'm a marketing student.

i love (without a specific order):
New york City, cooking, reading, flowers, tv series, my boyfriend, spending a nice evening with my friends, laughing and.... SHOPPING!

my pet is Malù, she's a nice pink pet. she loves cooking too and buying always nice things to make her house looking nice!

i'm sure i'll have fun here!

Chiaretta wrote:
hi everybody! i'm a new member!

my name is Chiara, i'm 22, i live in the northern part of Italy and i'm a marketing student.

i love (without a specific order):
New york City, cooking, reading, flowers, tv series, my boyfriend, spending a nice evening with my friends, laughing and.... SHOPPING!

my pet is Malù, she's a nice pink pet. she loves cooking too and buying always nice things to make her house looking nice!

i'm sure i'll have fun here!

Hello and Welcome Chiara. You have a great list of special likes
:dance4:

Zoonie wrote:
Hi Tweet, Hi Mango nice to meet you both Smile

Vancouver then Mango?
I'm from the 2012 location congratulations
(just noticed about your arm ... ouch!)

I think Belgrade is very beautiful, although I've never been lucky enough to visit.
Yup how's the construction going on on London?

Same as everything in the UK, a bit hit and miss I think - depending on whether we believe what they tell us congratulations

hi im chay! and my pets name is zach...

im a filipina, but married egyptian. i have 2 little girls ..u can see them in my avatar...(a mixture of phil/egypt blood) but we are living here in United Arab Emirates...:winked:

Hi I'm Berna and my pet is Comet

I'm a high school student and i'm 17

I live in Turkey.I spend most of my time at school and with homeworks.Also i'm getting an extra lessons on weekends.So i'm busy at weekends too.I'm trying to interest with PSFC in my spare time Smile

Hi Berna, Comet's a great name for a pet at this time of year Smile Nice to meet you.

Hi I am Jason.
My pet's name is Chupacabra:) and he has an alter ego named Dr. Cabra who I will introduce you to soon
I live in the usually Sunny Isalnd of Bermuda. Some people have called me S.I.B-(Sunny Island Boy) or C.I.B (Cloudy Island Boy) depending on the weather here.
I am a computer teacher at the elementary level here in Bermuda:)
I have a lovely wife names Lindsey that I have been married to for almost 1 year and a half:)
Nice to meet everyone here so far!

Welcome SIB so very pleased to see you, and thanks for posting the results of your Christmas giveaway.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, hope to see you soon again Smile

HIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so excited with the group!!!

My name is Anastasia and I'm from Greece congratulations First year college student with 2 wonderfull cat's! congratulations

My pet is called Lucky Strike (yes... from the cigarette brand ) and it's engaged to my real life girlfriend's (close to 10 months now and 7 more before as friends congratulations ) pet congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Really pleased to meet you Anastasia (that's such a beautiful name too)

I had made the cat connection congratulations

I'm fostering two cats right now, one is quite a handful - I'll try and post a photo soon, he's really cute.

So pleased to see new people who like our group Smile

Hi I'm Sharon (my parents has the idea that this was a "unique" name in 1970 - what were they thinking congratulations )

My pet is called Wish Fairy which is my family's nick-name for me in real life

My OH and I live in Hampshire with our 2 dogs - Efes (don't ask) and Pip.
I run my own consulting business and am a big fan of all kinds of sport.

I love to cook for all our friends and am "never knowingly undercatered".
I also, have been known to partake of the odd Gin & Tonic from time to time :winked:

A few of my favourite things are :
Christmas, good manners, reading and a good joke

I really don't like rude people and hate it when my house guests leave wet towels on the bathroom floor LaughingLaughing

LOL. Wish Fairy you are funny! I hate wet towels too.. My naughty OH!!

I'm Smorkle. I live in the States so most likely when you guys are on, i'll be fast asleep in my bed. Sad But on the days that I don't work, I do stay up quite late so I hope to see lots of you.

I'm not much of a cook, but I do bake. Cake is my all time favorite! White cake with strawberries and cream. YUMM!!!

I'm a nurse so on the days I work and come online, I usually don't make much sense and do a bunch of crazy nonsensical stuff that i have to go back and edit cuz it's WRONG! BA HA HAHA! So, if you see me and I'm acting out of sorts, just ignore me....I probably just got home from work and I'm delirious!

You're ok Smorkle, most of us have 90% nonsense times anyhow congratulations

I think you know a lot of people from C&G already, but if you don't you soon will do!

Zoonie wrote:
You're ok Smorkle, most of us have 90% nonsense times anyhow congratulations

I think you know a lot of people from C&G already, but if you don't you soon will do!

LOL!

i look forward to chit chatting with everyone!!!!!!!!

k-barré wrote:
to lazy to introduce myself

Well for anyone who already knows you, you need no introduction, and for people who don't ....

they'll learn :snowlol:

Hello everyone

I just have a few minutes break from work and thought I'd bomb over and do the introducing bit....

I'm Dawn (did you guess that Laughing ) I live in the West Midlands - ish! I'm a mother of two grown up children, one son and one daughter. I work full time as an office manager/dogs body for my brother. Hey what can I say, it's a job!!!

My pets name is Sparkle and she's a level 34 gorgeous party girl who I'm obsessed about.

I love being a part of C&G and am glad Gill found us a new place which seems a little less chaotic than our last home :dancing:

I'm sure we'll settle well here.

Hugs to all good friends old and new and I'll catch up on the chat thread just as soon as I can

?

DawnyDawn wrote:
Hello everyone

I just have a few minutes break from work and thought I'd bomb over and do the introducing bit....

I'm Dawn (did you guess that Laughing ) I live in the West Midlands - ish! I'm a mother of two grown up children, one son and one daughter. I work full time as an office manager/dogs body for my brother. Hey what can I say, it's a job!!!

My pets name is Sparkle and she's a level 34 gorgeous party girl who I'm obsessed about.

I love being a part of C&G and am glad Gill found us a new place which seems a little less chaotic than our last home :dancing:

I'm sure we'll settle well here.

Hugs to all good friends old and new and I'll catch up on the chat thread just as soon as I can

?

honey can you please fix your facebook link as stated in the "spot the difference" thread? thank you congratulations it's against the rules to spot without a valid link congratulations

Anastasia I've PMd Dawn's Facebook, she's not usually around for long, she flies in and out as she says Hello from work.

I'm Tiphphinne. I'm a work at home mum, and do graphics and website work around my Facebook addiction:).

I've been married for 9.5 years, and have four beautiful little boys JW is 8, R is 6, E is 5 and Rh will be 3 in January.

Snuffles is my beloved pet. He is going steady with his lovely girlfriend Bee... And is very much in love!

Hi! my name Is KIjo!
I am an aspiring artist! : D
usually provide lots of graphics for the threads, (since I have nothing else better to do) or, I mean, to show my dedication to this group??

I live in Savannah, ga with my very spoiled snow-footed siamese cat named Clyde.
*insert something interesting here...*

My Pet's name is Joki, and she is engaged to her Lovely sweets, Snorks! they are getting married on the 26th of January.
Joki loves Pineapples, and playing mean tricks on her friends. : D

willing to help out anyone on here who needs help to the best of my ability.

You can call me Tip im from philippines... and my pet Tippy we would like to say hi to everyone tippy is a girl who too lazy to change her clothes and her room you can see it in her house tippy really like everyone to be her neighbor =)