Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linda Irish

lINDA IRISH SURVIVED THE BRAIN SURGERY

Hi my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord. I had brain surgery removing a large agressive tumor from my head on March 7th. Amazing the things God has shown me all along the way. First I had a full blown stroke on Oct 5th last year....and as I was slowly healing from that I woke up one day with a God dream...I waas walking on the beach and saw a small blue box and felt like I wanted to see what was in it. It was little, and even though I was a little not sure, I still picked it up and poured contents in my hand...sand and dirt and water fell to the wayside but a small baby octopus plopped into my hand. Normally I would have freaked out at a critter like this in my hand....but in the dream I was delighted...and God told me it was a gift for me.Then I woke up and tried to figure..(on my own) what the heck that was was suppose to mean..... that was September 17th...then on Oct 5 I suffered a full blown stroke... (later diagnosed as being created by the pressure of the tumor in the brain,) the stroke happenened on Oct 5th I had recently published my my first book and was schedule to speak and preach at a Christian event in Indiana on October 8....The most recent update. Praise God what ever HE wants is up to him....I am using all my faculties...have no obvious symptoms of the stroke or the tumor and still hope you all will continue to keep me in your prayers, . Oh and important part, Diane here, had almost the identical dream or more like a vision...she saw a hand holding a baby octopus...and in the dream of hers she asked God for a verse for me ...and then told her that HE was taking this (in the hand) out of my head with light.
It was that word from God, that was confrmed in the dream God gave me...that led myself and my husband to seek out light treatment (cyberknife) light=radiation and on March 7th our Doctors cut the bulk of the tumor out and are now attacking the rest of the "octopus with light..." I know God has had his hand on me all through this and I know that just like He said this is a gift.It is amazing I stilll know there is more to this adventure in Christ Jesus...I am staying 5 days a week in Sanfransisco for this treatment and have made friends with a really nice man who grew up in the neighborhood...he is jewish and is asking me now to pray for him...I am seeing him this week...please pray for salvation for Sam....He needs to know His heritage in the blood in his veins...but moreover the freedom He has waiting for him in faith in Christ Jesus. love you guys.

wow wow wow what Linda...I'm speechless!! God is with you and you are a testament of his goodness...

:hooray:

Hey Linda have you noticed you type much better now than before?

That octopus thing is fascinating to me! I've heard that's what a brain tumor looks like! I'm so happy things are looking up for you!

YAAAYYY!!!

Praise God!!!

I Thank Him for bringing you through, Bless God for the testimony!

Linda Irish wrote:
Hi my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord. I had brain surgery removing a large agressive tumor from my head on March 7th. Amazing the things God has shown me all along the way. First I had a full blown stroke on Oct 5th last year....and as I was slowly healing from that I woke up one day with a God dream...I waas walking on the beach and saw a small blue box and felt like I wanted to see what was in it. It was little, and even though I was a little not sure, I still picked it up and poured contents in my hand...sand and dirt and water fell to the wayside but a small baby octopus plopped into my hand. Normally I would have freaked out at a critter like this in my hand....but in the dream I was delighted...and God told me it was a gift for me.Then I woke up and tried to figure..(on my own) what the heck that was was suppose to mean..... that was September 17th...then on Oct 5 I suffered a full blown stroke... (later diagnosed as being created by the pressure of the tumor in the brain,) the stroke happenened on Oct 5th I had recently published my my first book and was schedule to speak and preach at a Christian event in Indiana on October 8....The most recent update. Praise God what ever HE wants is up to him....I am using all my faculties...have no obvious symptoms of the stroke or the tumor and still hope you all will continue to keep me in your prayers, . Oh and important part, Diane here, had almost the identical dream or more like a vision...she saw a hand holding a baby octopus...and in the dream of hers she asked God for a verse for me ...and then told her that HE was taking this (in the hand) out of my head with light.
It was that word from God, that was confrmed in the dream God gave me...that led myself and my husband to seek out light treatment (cyberknife) light=radiation and on March 7th our Doctors cut the bulk of the tumor out and are now attacking the rest of the "octopus with light..." I know God has had his hand on me all through this and I know that just like He said this is a gift.It is amazing I stilll know there is more to this adventure in Christ Jesus...I am staying 5 days a week in Sanfransisco for this treatment and have made friends with a really nice man who grew up in the neighborhood...he is jewish and is asking me now to pray for him...I am seeing him this week...please pray for salvation for Sam....He needs to know His heritage in the blood in his veins...but moreover the freedom He has waiting for him in faith in Christ Jesus. love you guys.

Hi Linda,

Its been a while since I've posted on this forum but recently saw your post. I am glad you survived and sincerely wish you all the best, I know God has a plan for your life and will see you through all adversity. I can honestly say I've been inspired by your testimony to stay in faith through all seasons. I feel like sharing this scripture with you, "I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans not to harm you, but to prosper you, to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11)

I was thinking bout Linda today. I realized I haven't seen her online...praying that everything is ok.

praying