• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

New Mystery items 30/01

spoile14.png

Surf’s Up!
By Sirius

Hey Pet Society fans! Bondi Beach has been a hot spot this week, so where do you think Sirius was earlier with so many other pets from across the village when she spotted “?” hurrying by with images in paw? The beach of course!

Sirius ran through the sand to try and catch “?”, dodging other pets, boomerangs and even kangaroos! Just before she reached him though, a kangaroo, with a joey in her pouch bounced between them, spraying sand everywhere!

Once the sand had cleared, Sirius glanced at “?” and he no longer had the images, she turned to look towards the kangaroo bouncing towards the water, and the images were in its pouch with the little joey somehow!

Without even saying hi to “?”, Sirius turned and raced towards the kangaroo and joey. She reached them at the water’s edge and tried to convince the joey to give her the images. Unfortunately, after just a few seconds, a huge wave came in and drenched them all and the images washed out into the sea.

Luckily, as it was beach day, Sirius was already in her togs and dived in after the images! By the time she surfaced with them though, they were ruined. Can you work out what they might be?

myster11.png

These mysterious items are now available in mystery boxes across Pet Society! Sign on now via Facebook to see if you can find them. We will update this in a few days with images that haven’t been a victim of Bondi’s surf.

These items are available for a limited time only (they will be removed from boxes when the mysterious items are updated during the week that begins on February 15th), so find them while you can!

Guest Guest

I`m gonna open a lot of GMB`s to find them

Guest Guest
OMG the tiger is so cute!

Guest Guest

OMG thanks for sharing! congratulations

Guest Guest

Thank you for adding pictures! Now it`s time to use the offline trick congratulations

Guest Guest

Just to share.. It`s cute TIGER not LION plushie Smile

Guest Guest
yeah i just opened the apron lil alfie will look so hot hahahah

The tiger plushie is so cute! I wish I had more coins. Sad I don't even have enough for one mystery box. Time to run through lots of trees!

Has anyone confirmed that these valentine MB items will be out of MB's by the end of the festive period?

Mangoberri wrote:
Has anyone confirmed that these valentine MB items will be out of MB's by the end of the festive period?

It was confirmed on TOF that they will be removed when new boxes are added in the week beginning 15th Feb.

I opened alot of gmb's lastnight with the offline cheat and was so suprised and happy that I got some new stuff! I recommend ya'll doing the offline thing with the boxes so you don't go broke trying to get the limited things. It takes a lil time, but it's worth it, especially since they've given us so many in a short ammount of time.

Does anyone know if the item like the cute heart cushion is still in the blue box? I haven't been able to get since day one...lol...thanks!

I'm still trying to get that cute tiger. Will it be taken out of the boxes or will it be there for awhile? Does anyone know?

i have not got any offf the still and i just thing i never will find them because i altime got some junk in the boxes and first a loot of month later i find some 999 intims so all limited mystery intims i never found for my self i have soom good friend there have gift me some off the haloween and christmas intims