Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Valentines spoilers - ANOTHER PSFC EXCLUSIVE!!!

spoile10.png
February 8th Spoilers! Exclusive First!
As always, you can always trust PSFC to be first to bring you the hottest news, pictures and spoilers before any other site, and once again we don't disapoint, here are the exclusive first of the upcoming spoilers for next Monday 8th February. Also new items have been released into stores including the brand new Petlings feature (that we brought you the news about first before anyone else)...so question is, why go anywhere else? For news, spoilers, friends, competitions and more it has got to be PSFC! Enjoy!

valent12.png
 valent10.jpg
 valent13.png

you know you can count on us to bring you the exclusives...well before any other group! Smile ::

wow... that's fast... i like the sky wallpaper and floor... weheh

are this for next week? i don't understand.... we're just beginning thisn week, and those are not the items.. can somebody explain it to me
lol

Fálcor wrote:
are this for next week? i don't understand.... we're just beginning thisn week, and those are not the items.. can somebody explain it to me
lol

Yes, they are for next Monday 8th Feb. Smile

as stated in the title..as far as i know these are to be released next monday Smile

i think that 2010 valentine items are beeeeeeeeeeeeeeetter than 2009

wow so fast!
i don;t expect the spoilers will come out this fast!
love them all!

OMG.....................i don't know what to say....this is the most beauttiful items that i'm ever seen ......OMG....i love it....i hope thet there will not be sooo much CC items............Smile

thank you Mr Mayor and Lea .......do you know what items will be in Cash Shop......i hate payfish...they are sooooo bad....valentine is time for love and they are put soooooo much items in Cash Shop ....you need about 100 CC to buy everything..........:'(

not yet hun, but as soon as we find out we will let you know

Guest Guest

So many love!!!! Lea,you rock!

wow they're really well i'm speechless is there some new stuff in the boxes aswell cause my son bought some gold boxes and there was a heart windchime xxx

I love all the new stuff. Now I have to save up so I can get it when it comes out. I hope there is more in the shops and less in the cash shop this time.

oooooooooooooooooooo myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD now i can't wait till monday!!!!

I'm sad they are focusing more on Valentines than CNY Sad I really wanted some nice CNY wallpaper, floor, and furniture! I thought they would ahve more CNY next week than Valentines...

The Heart Locker is already out though.. I got mine while fishing with a strawberry.. Supposedly the pink diamond is there also already but I haven't seen it..

do you think the diamond on the pillow will be in the shop ? i want to make a room full of diamonds! lol

Pig wrote:
I'm sad they are focusing more on Valentines than CNY Sad I really wanted some nice CNY wallpaper, floor, and furniture! I thought they would ahve more CNY next week than Valentines...

I agree 100% =(

i'm definitly waiting for next week to enter my perfect valentine comp...
the items will fit perfectly for my idea Smile

do you happen to know which items are for cash shop, and which on the other shops? Smile

I just want to be ready Smile
Because I don't have cash Sad

i think i just have to save a lot of coins and cc for monday...i just love all the stuff

oooooh sweet! I better collect more money congratulations.. chop chop chop!

Noor wrote:
oooooh sweet! I better collect more money congratulations.. chop chop chop!

I think it`s best to get up early...too many nice things so little time to redecoraty my rooms

I'm curious, I've seen these items in a house already, is it possible they work for pet society and got them first?? Some of this is so confusing!