Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

goodbye... :(

i got some really bad marks, so my parents are taking my computer away
i will be away for at least two weeks
i will come tomorrow once again, to finish some trades, and then..

don't worry, i'll come back... just untill my grades get better Sad

till then.. bye

You might not think it at the moment sweetie, but they are only trying to help you....your school years are so important ...work hard at improving your grades and you will soon be back ....we'll miss you xx

we'll miss you tweet but it will be good for you as u have to prioritize ur studies. dont worry PS and PSFC will be waiting for you...

goodluck!!

Bye tweet, Hope your grades in school get better. We will miss our second active user in Balcan corner.

I am sorry hun.I took the computer from my son recently because he became lazy in class.He had the highest grades then dropped.He was mad ,but understood after the 1st week.

You will be back in no time and you will be missed by your friends here.
Get your grades up,Education is important ,you're the future for us old folks yanno

Yeah, bye - but i'm sure you'll get your grades back in no time Smile

bye hun! dont worry i will help you out for the TWS you miss xx make sure you study hard congratulations see you when you come back xx

big incentive to do well
hang in there
its not a good bye its a time out
you will be back Smile

We will miss you loads around here hun, but as others have already said, your school work must come first,

Work hard, show your parents that you understand why they have had to do this, and the 2 weeks will soon be up and you will be back with us

Good luck hun xxxxxx

Goodluck!!! And get those grades up! You will be with us right away!!!!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
bye hun! dont worry i will help you out for the TWS you miss xx make sure you study hard congratulations see you when you come back xx

Gaiamaiden, check with us in C&G too - Tweet's been a lovely and active member of the group, so I'll put her name down at our Gift Registry Smile

Tweet, we will miss you, but this is important. Good luck with your school work

Guest Guest

My grades were bad too but i will definetely improve them Smile

awwwwww tweet!!!!!!! !!!!!!! that's so bad! i'll miss you!!!!!!! but your parents are right!

i'll start college again next week so i'll be online only for 1 hour! i wanna keep a high CI!!!!!!

Tweets, Bailey and I are going to miss you and Veronica very much!!!! Hopefully the next 2 weeks will fly by. Hang in there and Good Luck :leppy: I know you can do it

ahhh...will miss you!!!!
study hard and bring those scores up!!

before you know it, you'll be back and we'll celebrate your return...and good grades!!!

You will be missed Tweet congratulations You are a very active and friendly member of psfc Smile Good luck with your grades, I know with the proper focus you'll do well! See you soon Smile

See you soon hun!! I'm not very present on the forum too, since i'm always at collage Sad it's hard, I know!

i'm touched
thank you for all the nice wishes....
i got my computer back for the weekend (i need it for school, but while they're away.... :spiteful: )

good news is my petlings didn't run away
bad news it - nothing

and OMG, there are veronica and maya on the banner!

glad you had a chance a say hello for a moment! hope that you are alright and be confident that you'll get those grades back up! Good Luck and take care!

aww...will miss you for next two weeks but don't worry! i'll go visit veronica daily! HUGS