Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Leaving PS

Im seriously thinking about leaving PS now and giving all my things away. I have just gone to the shops to but the new items and i nearly fainted.
They are just to expensive. I cant even get half of them.
One item is more then i can make in 1 day!!
Its perthetic and something needs to be done about it.
They give us more coins yet i knew what they woud do!!! bump the prices of the items right up and they did!!!

Maybe you could try adding more friends and visiting them, if you have 100, you could earn 3500 just by visiting..

The easter special that came out costs 21550 for one set...and if you had 100 friends and visited each one of them every day of the week, you'll even have money left!

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
don't leave hun, what do you really like and let me help you get it

Oh no no no....You have given me enought already with the Birthday wish thread. I just want PS to lower their prices

theres no reason to quit my dear.
if you quit u loss the game:( If you continue, its more fun!

don't be sad that you can't get ur things in 1 day.I know they become expensive ever since they increase the money.But come to think of it, b4 we don't get that much money from them right?but now we can collect a bit higher.

If you want something I can buy for u.I collected enough for my pet.

Princess would be sooo loney! Who would update her clothes if your not there... she would get all smelly... you wouldn't want that!

awww sweetie, I don't think you should quit. Right now my poor pet is broke too... I'll just save and save and then splurge lol. Remember the Easter specials are here for 2 weeks congratulations Much more time to save than normal!

Cheer up and please stay, we'd miss you!

I have never been able to buy all the stuff I like, I also find everythiing so expensive and I am glad to find friends with flies so I can gain more coins
Dont quit Princess just because of that

Cheers up Smile

Oh hun please dont quit!!

A lot of the prices are expensive, but I think playfish are doing it so we only buy what we want and not buy 2 of everything so it halts the trading Sad

If you need anything then please say hun...you have so many friends here who will help you out xxx

i agree with what everyone above me has said so far!!!

if you leave, i would be sooooo sad!!!
smorkle is sending you some gifts right now!!

edit:
omg! i can't believe we are not already frenz!!! i've sent you a request!!!

I'll help too..will send you some of this weeks items over shortly ...gotta get ready to go on hols now, but will be back on line early afternoon when I get to Lisa's xxx
But dont' quit ....you will regret it and we would miss you xxx

i relay thign you may dont leave and i now what you fealing because the most week i thing the same adn wehn smut go to the shop she just try to got so much of tws and the most time she got all tws but never got initms there will stay in the shop so when there are clerance i need to got thise intims also so it is so hard and yes the price is expencive and i have around 3 friends in ps i visit every day but still need money and the most of the time i dont have coins to mystey box and never mystery egg so sad but every time i am angry about it i just thing why i play and then answare the question it is not just the intims but more the friends i have got this way and so i play again

i know how you feel........pet society now a day release so much stuff and costs a lot of money too............
please think about it first before you really quit the game.......

Dont you dare think of leaving missy!!!!
if you do you will find a whole load of people tracking you down! lol

Dont worry sweetie! we all care about you and will do anything to help you out!!! We are a family and family look out for eachother

i know you won't leave...

and if you even leave... you will come back! hey, we're all addicts! and plus, you already left it once, but.... you're back!

Aww you are all so nice. Thanks for the gifts i have recieved from you all.I am just so stressed that i cant buy all the things i wanted hehe.Playfish have really annoyed me because they brag how their games are so good and that tey have so much cash and are running in a massive plus but they cant even lover the prices of items to keep their players happy.
Now that EA games have became partners with them i guess the items are just gonna get worser hehe...They normally do it EA has something to do with it...They just love taking peoples money....Take their computer games for example(sooo pricey =/).

Once again you have all convinced me to stay....Expecially Sara's comment on Princess....I couldnt leave her all on her own to go smelly. I just logged onto PS and saw her cute little face and imagined her with 5 flies around her, Poops everywhere and in outdated clothes...*shudders*.And her little pets to, I couldnt abandon them....Id have the PS RSPCA at my front door HAHA!.

Aww thanks everyone. You are all really kind and i promise i shall pay you ALL back some day....Maby one day i will win the lottery and pay you all £1000 to your payppay accounts and you can all get CC with them HAHA.I can keep wishing huh! Smile

But seriously now...I will deffinatly pay you all back some day 8). Im gonna try my hardest to save up for some really good prizes for a competition(That i will have to think about hehe)...but im making it with a twist....but i cant tell you the twist until the competition ends congratulations .

Thanks everyone X

Guest Guest

Ooohh I was too late to convince you lol! NEVER leave PS! Remember,it's the game which brought us together,and leaving that kind of game isn't an option! Long live the PPP Just imagine how lonely she'll be when you leave her! Dirty,unfed,sad... Your house wouldn't be nice and updated weekly,and we'll all miss you! Long live Sarah and PPP!!!

Lazar wrote:
Long live Sarah and PPP!!!

That made me smile Smile .You are so sweet Lazar. I would have still come here if i left PS...I cant leave you all...Your the ones thats keeping me smiling day by day.

If i left here then who would i rant about PS to. I need my daily rant Laughing .

me to.........we will be soo sad without you..........6 months ago I was in the great quarrel with one person and so I was disappointed that I decided to leave pet society, but 2 weeks later I realized that itself does not help because you leave and return to PS ....... since then I never missed a single day to play PS.......congratulations

everyone will miss you for sure if you leave Sad
but it is so glad that you decided to stay
not just you, I also upset about the price
but never mind because a game is created for having fun not having stress and sadness :happy:

my pet's surviving technique with this game is i don't buy "just arrived" items.. i buy some but it depends if i really do, want the items. every week, i tend to focus in buying TWS items so i won't be bankrupt. Smile i hope this will help you,,

they are trying for some reason that i DON'T understand to hit the market! (or maybe is it the new cc boxes with old items?...) They want us to NOT be able to buy more than thing! But don't quit... There is always (ok usually) enough money to get the new items! Plus it's IMPOSSIBLE to like them ALL every single week!!!

Glad you are staying with it. We addicts must stick together.

And don't feel like you have to pay people back—you give when you can, but if you make yourself feel like you owe everyone, you're going to get stressed pretty quick.

As much as you can, make use of the swap shop, gift train, food train, spare hats, etc for smaller items, and save and trade for the big items.

Hang in there!