Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Random gift day?????

Can't find Ames's previous thread about this ...but is it still on today ...Come on folks ..lets rise above all this and show everyone what PSFC is all about Laughing

It was meant to be today congratulations It would probably be easier for me if we do it Sunday? More people will be about to appreciate it?

Either day is good for me Smile

Just let me know...I feel like spreading the cheer

Well if we make it Sunday i can set up the thread

ok sweetie not a problem ..just trying to think of something to lift the spirits of the group ...sunday may be easier all round as i have to go out soon

Sunday sounds good to me. My husband will probably be out flying all weekend since the weather is good.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Sunday sounds good to me. My husband will probably be out flying all weekend since the weather is good.

can he still fly if the airspace is still closed?? Or is Germany not closed down as the UK is?

That's a good question, am not sure, but since they fly well under the altitude of commercial planes, then it should be fine. They just have to make sure the visibility is okay. On average the soaring pilots fly about 1,000 meters, whereas the commercial ones fly at about 10,000 meters.

Guest Guest
Sunday is great

no..I think we are going to do this on Sunday now congratulations

Its gonna be Sunday for definite Smile

I'm out all day tomorrow!!!! YAY!!!!

Guest Guest
Ames wrote:
I'm out all day tomorrow!!!! YAY!!!!

Laughing have a good time wherever you're going 2moreOW! Laughing

Will try to make it Sunday but I might have to send out my stuff either tomorrow or Monday

Guest Guest

I'm in

Computron wrote:
Is it sent gift to everyone?

No, I think you have to choose one poor pet and gift a lot of stuff for him/her congratulations I would like to be in, but I'm outta stuff, and don't have any coins now... Anoying Mad
Edit: Next time I'll be totally in!!!

Computron wrote:
Is it sent gift to everyone?

not at all ...entirely up to you what you do...you can send gifts to lots of different people, or you can gift bomb 1 or 2 pets that you know don't have much ...what ever way you decide to take part is up to you...but its the taking part that counts and showing everybody that we are way better than hackers Laughing

This sounds like fun! I've both received and sent random gifts, but never done it as an official day. I'm definitely in!

Oh I want to give gifts, they may not be expensive or nis, but they will be send with love and good vibes

sinenomine wrote:
Oh I want to give gifts, they may not be expensive or nis, but they will be send with love and good vibes

i think people here in psfc will appreciate more and hg fruit or vegetable than a nis item that has been hacked!

i think everybody should be creative in sending their gifts! i cant wait!

thank you everyone for your gifts!!!!!!!!! lucky strike will be sebding later today or tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! (i was out aaaall day... Ashamed )

What fun this has been! Was Sasha's first official random gifts day and we will be doing it again.

I am still working on mine....it is still sunday for me lol

I have over 6 hrs until sunday is over and some of you never know if you will be hit AGAIN

hehehe

sorry for my lazy day,but my evening I am wide open

Your too cute Kathy!!!

What a wonderful idea Ames this turned out just wonderfully!! Big hugs to you for your great idea!