Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Serenity-

Solid gold teddy

I was up 'til 1:30 getting one for my brother and one for me.
I'm so pleased that I managed to get my brother's for him.

I was able to buy one for myself, but when my children logged in to buy their's they were already sold out I hope they do release a new batch tomorrow!!! My kids were so sad and I hate it cause I couldn't do anything about it

aqq Dawn this is so sad
if i could,i'll gift mine to your kids
but i can't they are not giftable

Guest Guest

I've bought one, phew! Smile

Guest Guest

hahah I bought it 2 days ago there were 548 left I think... Laughing

I actually have a friend who has two. I think she bought one and was gifted one. I envy her, but I am happy for her.

i have 1 i want moooooooooooore but its ok thanx god yesterday i woke up earlier than usual and i got it....thought to buy it via my boyfriends account but i thought that wont be sold out (remembered peter pans statue) and didnt get it SadSad

wait..... i havent been here alot yesterday and i just logged into PS.. and they are sold out, do you mean to tell me that PF didnt release any more for the new day?

oh dear now i really feel bad

i own 3 of them, one i bought for myself, another one i auto gifted to me with my storage acc and i got gifted a third one.

i really wish they make them giftabled, cos i want to send one to Steph and another one to Lucky
Sad

Darn, a new day and there still isn't any...I don't think they'll EVER release more...I saw on the PS forums of someone bragging that they bought 5??

How the hell did they get 5 when it's one per person per day??!! Mad

@ falcor: dont worry Falcor hun, its lovely that you thought of me Smile
I will just keep my fingers crossed that they bring more out congratulations xx

dont have it..... Sad it is sold out? so quick

missed out on this before i could even get on Sad oh well haha

I was sick with a migraine and they were gone before I could think straight enough to play. Bummer....

@Clair: I do. They were cute, adorable, shiny, less expensive than the statue, which cannot be place anywhere because it's too huge, and less number.

People were fast and clever

I know. I went to buy my sister one at teatime and they'd all gone
Not sure if i got one myself. Will have to check x

you can't gift them , only at point of purchase . ...and as we all know there are none to purchase, so if anyone offers you one then it will probably be hacked ...so be careful

absolutely gutted.
i had to sleep monday them left for work at 7.30 -
also in the uk!
by the time i got home from work at 5.00pm - all had gone.
i thought they might release some every day ?
very unfair on some time zones too.
i have not bought the peter pan - because it's not giftable - and i don't really like it. but fancy making a gold teddy cost 5000 coins. it was going to sell out quick.
i realise some people will want more than one - but have friends with 99.

really unfair on those who couldn't get one.
presuming these are not hacked as well ?

I m glad I m the lucky one as on that day...just don't why will pay the shop a visit just to see the teddy...I was there to see it left 10k =S Without second thought, I quickly grab it...phew...

yes i'm so sad that cute teddies can be hacked Sad
just today saw on market persons sellind teddies
this is so sad

I agree Yummy Bunny! It seems I have friends who have multiples and since they can't be gifted they must be hacked. What's the point of playing a game if the point it to cheat not play? So sad for all of us who just wanted one too...

I'm ditching this guy as a friend...I don't even speak his language....seeing this makes me mad....and all of his rooms look like the shops in game....aaaand he looks like the mayor.....how do you report someone??? Mad

@ TerraNeko

I had to remove the image you posted because it is against the rules to post images of hacked items.

It's such a pity that people are doing this as it devalues the Golden Teddy to such a degree that having one doesn't seem or feel special at all.

i was so sad cause it was so unfair when the new items arrive it's 3 am here in Greece and well i was sleeping and at 10 :30 when i woke up it was sold out!!!! i thought it would last longer like the robin hood statue

I hate meeeeeeee!

I went to the market and clicked in the golden teddy because it said "refreshing" instead of "sold out", so the option of buy it appeared and I didn't try it because I thought it couldn't be true. Now I can't stop thinking what would have happened if I tried Sad

Moral of the story: if you're tempted to do something, do it, or you'll always regret it Sad

yes it is so unfair when the new intims came is it 2 am here in denmark and i cant same on the most day before 3-4 pm so when i cam eon all the teddy was sold out im realy angry because i collect doll and now i cant got them all Sad why play fish dont thing abpout all the people there sleep when the new initms came out so all have a chance to got one? maby time sall ore some thing like this