Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

PS fairytale??

ishot-78.jpg

Has anyone noticed this on Pet societys facebook page??

Looks like our pets will be able to take part in their own fairy tales next week

Now I'm excited...cant wait to see what they have! I love sleeping beauty, it i deffinately one of the classic disney films...hard to believe it is over 50 years old!!

(thanks Falcor for pointing this out to me xx )

sleeping beauty!!!

sorry, didn't mean to blow it.. Laughing

Fairy tales. I'm there...The Frog Prince is my favorite, and King Thrushbeard.

I love the idea of having Princess Tiddly Winks...but of course her prince will always be Kasi. congratulations

Ohh i love fairy tales. I haven't been around Mookie much just lately. But i think i may be tempted with fairy tales being an option!

OMG!!! Princess and the frog!!! OMG I would love that so much!!!!

Yeah I think its sleeping beauty and 100 coins are excellent for a bone or sushi for all pets who are always broke like me and sometimes have to go in a hurry to clean dirty pets to be able to feed my petlings
Smile

The pink dress of sleeping beauty and the tiara were amazing. I would like also a cinderella wig (and a vaporous blue dress with a pearl necklace) Ashamed

I must be the only one who doesn't like when PS does fairy tales themes Sad

I prefer more "realistic" themes like the Japanese week or the City theme from a couple of weeks ago. Still this is good for me because i'm planning a major overhaul of my house and I need a week where I don't spend alot on new items

hmmm fairy tales themes?
wow ! next week items wud be great to collect =)

Blairbear wrote:
I must be the only one who doesn't like when PS does fairy tales themes Sad

I prefer more "realistic" themes like the Japanese week or the City theme from a couple of weeks ago. Still this is good for me because i'm planning a major overhaul of my house and I need a week where I don't spend alot on new items

Same, I prefer non-pink and pastel blue weeks, and fairy tales usually have those colours. I'm so sick of those colours, they have it every week, and the pink ones are always the TWS ones.

I would love Cinderella's dress and glass slippers but not the wicked step mother and those awful step sisters. And of course happily ever after is always good a good thing right?

glow88 wrote:
hmmm fairy tales themes?

looks like somebody will have to postpone her PS quiting Laughing

Falcor wrote:
glow88 wrote:
hmmm fairy tales themes?

looks like somebody will have to postpone her PS quiting Laughing

@ Tweet40
Don't quit you will be sorry a friend of mine gave away all most all of her things by playing games, then decided it was to hard to stay away from PS so she had to start all over started over again.

i'm not into fairytale themes either, but a lot of my friends are so they will be happy! =)

my favourite fairytales are "The Snow Queen" and "The Twelve Dancing Princesses" =)

because of my pain ,I have been making my husband do at least 100 of my ps visits a night while I supervise over his shoulder every 10 minutes lol.

I gotta have some coins for this theme and not letting the resting issue,keep me from participating lol

I want to see what everything is!!!!

luv you all and miss you all.I am going to try to stop in and out today.I am seriously taking it really easy today though! I am so eager to see next weeks stuff!

love you Kathy and miss
I hope that soon all will be held

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I have been making my husband do at least 100 of my ps visits a night while I supervise over his shoulder every 10 minutes lol.

I wonder if he is having fun
to you Kath