Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Computron

Who is getting pink posh roadster?

I dont mind that it is pink, my pet is metrosexual. We love huge cars!

i think i'll get it cause my pet is wearing all pin and it will be perfect with her

I don't know, I am still undecided. It's cute, but I am not a fan of pink, and 18K is a lot to spend for sometihng that I would use once and never again.

Yvette.why 18?
isn't is 15000 coins? Smile
and i thinkTiddly'd love to have this car

actually i'm not sure too..cause i really need money as my friend going for all June on holidays and i have to buy her items too
so will think a little bit ...

I will try to get it, but will not feel bad if I cant, not sure if I will have that much coins

I think it is adorable and Clarice likes pink. But there is no way I will be able to get that many coins AND be able to afford TWS etc. So sadly, Clarice will just have to do without the cute pink car. I just think the prices are so high for these items. Makes it difficult to spoil Clarice.

I don't have 15,000 coins right now lol and not sure that I will buy it when I do.

I am going to bed early and might try to do some visits if I wake up during the night...which we all know ,I always do ~hugs~

I can afford it, but I won't be buying it. I'm not a huge fan of cars, and I'm sick of pink lol

I really don't like pink, but now that people are actually buying it and the number of available cars is decreasing, the car is looking more attractive to me. I've been brainwashed by the whole limited edition thing.

agniukas wrote:
Not me!!!

Laughing Not a fan of cars? Or is it because it's pink?

It's because I don't have so many coins for a car and I don't even like it!!! Laughing

I decided against getting it for myself, but not against gifting it. (said as she goes offline snickering evilly). congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I decided against getting it for myself, but not against gifting it. (said as she goes offline snickering evilly). congratulations

Well, if you don't buy it, I think tomorrow I'll have enough coins for a gift...

Oh Yvette! Glad to hear that! Just want to hug you soo much!!!

my guess is right. Now still left a lot. I hope less people buy so that we can sound to PF that limited item might not always be popular if the design is avarage and not attractive.

I was gifted this car and it is in my front room . This person is a true angel and super sweet Smile Huge surprise!

the first thing i did when i was able to get back onto PS (thanks to -serenity- and lea xxx) was buy the car lol

I voted no but I bought one. Ashamed It's down to the last 7000 or so, so if you're still undecided, you should decide quickly. Laughing If anyone really wants it but doesn't have enough coins, PM me and I'll try to help. Smile

Edit: I'm not feeling well so I might not be able to read and answer PMs. Sad

Arrrrgh, I keep seeing them at people's houses and now I want to buy one, but I am a cheapskate and can't imagine giving so many coins out for Tiddly Winks. I have already bought her soo much, and my cash flow is dwindling.

Oh decisions decisions.

Are there any left or is that a stupid question?

i have noooooo idea.. i haven't bought any yet.. i would vote on the poll but it's none of the above.. 15.000 for nothing.. i like it but most probably i'll never use it (atleast not more than once!) so why spend sooooo many coins for nothing?

I just thought of something. Dawn hasn't been on for a few days has she? Does she even know about the car? If anyone knows anything, please let me know. It would be awful if she decides she wanted one and there aren't any left. Has anyone gifted her one?

I'm saving money to get the vintage pink car. It's less expensive (5000), is TWS, so I have to buy it soon and if in the future I want a roadster, I'll buy the red one (if I have money and level enough) LaughingLaughing

i got it but it was extremely expensive

Agne wrote:

Now I want to hug you and Hina. Such lovely surprises you gals have honored me with. Thank you both sooo much I really don't know what to say.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Agne wrote:

Now I want to hug you and Hina. Such lovely surprises you gals have honored me with. Thank you both sooo much I really don't know what to say.

As long as you're happy

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Agne wrote:

Aww I think we are happy when you are

i'm happy that i had it gifted from my angel
and i"m happy for you Yvette
Tiddly looks very happy

Yvette, Tiddly looks so happy in her new car congratulations I can't believe they are sold out! Wow such an expensive item!