Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

I PASSED MY EXAM!!!

whoop whoop! i feel like christmas came early this year.
i passed my orthopedic certification exam for nursing today!! i'm so happy!!!! now i'm double certified!!!
but best of all, i get to be back online and play as much as i want....well at least when i'm home along... ba ha ha *humbug*

anyway, i wanted to share my good news with you all!!!!!

I never had a doubt in my mind, jeanie.... so glad it is over and u rocked it.... we've missed u terribly here....
CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations hun...I think we all had more confidence in you than you had in yourself though, we never doubted you would pass it lol xxxxxx

lea75 wrote:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations hun...I think we all had more confidence in you than you had in yourself though, we never doubted you would pass it lol xxxxxx

I absolutely second that ...huge congratulations Jeannie ....and welcome back on the boards ..we missed youxxxx

kasijab wrote:
lea75 wrote:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely second that ...huge congratulations Jeannie ....and welcome back on the boards ..we missed youxxxx

tee hee hee. thank you gals!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never doubted on you!!!! You're THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy you can come here now. We missed you and your jokes!

WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS PARTY TIME!
CONGRATS HUN!!!!!!!!!!!
We all knew you could do it!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

congrats sweet heart im soooooooooo happy for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u r the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Jeanie!!!! I'm so happy for you sweetheart! You definitely are amazing! Does this give you a better job in the hospital that you work at? More opportunities?