Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SanLino

Maisto Collectors Lounge

..of course if you find any on eBay...mostly are @ BIN at much lesser cost, but shipping kills you la lol...it's dirt cheap at retail over in USA - notice the scale, and this sahama want to go tow Hotwheels - I'm like WTH you talking about old man scratchelephantelephantelephantelephantelephant

lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!

Rayz-HWC wrote:
..of course if you find any on eBay...mostly are @ BIN at much lesser cost, but shipping kills you la lol...it's dirt cheap at retail over in USA - notice the scale, and this sahama want to go tow Hotwheels - I'm like WTH you talking about old man scratchelephantelephantelephantelephantelephant

lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!

What crap you are talking about, trying to be a smart ***

Yeah, but still, Maisto neglect their Fresh Metal quality, if only their basic line is like Hot Wheels basic line....

Anyway here's mine recently bought;

I like the Cayenne because I think it's a magnificent machine. This Maisto is from the "Playerz" series.

Nice Cayenne. I bought this muscle on last weekend, 1/24 scale

The diecast looks alright, good proportion and details, nice pick..! Very Happy

HW price going up... we buy maisto la...

bought this few years back its from the series called the Urban Matel...

whoa..nice tu..didnt know had such a thing.. rugi tak bli.. canteeks bro

3-4 tahun lepas banyak la boss...

Beautiful polizei.! cute beacon lights on the roof?, hehehe...

Fadli85 wrote:
Beautiful polizei.! cute beacon lights on the roof?, hehehe...

Nenong nenong nenong...finally loosened it.

Long time no post Maisto stuff. This one from last 3 months till latest.

1968 Chevy Camaro Z2/28

1967 VW Notchback

1971 Chevy Camaro Z/28

1969 Pontiac Firebird

1969 Dodge Challenger R/T

1970 Chevy Nova

Found this set this week. COE flatbed with Samba Van. Why this set? Because the other sets have normal wheels that blend in the pavement. I want white walls! I love you

Found some dinosaurs and they hitched a ride. hahaha.

netmatrix wrote:

1970 Chevy Nova

Wow, this one is nice, do you know where I can get this?
Thanks...!

Fadli85 wrote:

Wow, this one is nice, do you know where I can get this?
Thanks...!

I stumbled upon it in Robinsons last month. But there is only 1 of each. The police car in same wave as the fire dept car. Maybe Brightzone Summit got.

Oh Robinsons also selling? I didn't know...Normally I would go to Parksons, thanks anyway. Bright zone quite hard actually, sometime got sometime not.

musclemania wrote:
Net, can put Milo Samba Van on COE Flatbed too Twisted Evil

Luckily i'm no VW fan. I really wanted that COE. Saw an EVO and another Vega transport that i did not buy. They both came with wreckers which i do not like for some reason.

netmatrix wrote:

Luckily i'm no VW fan. I really wanted that COE. Saw an EVO and another Vega transport that i did not buy. They both came with wreckers which i do not like for some reason.

Initially, I thought of buying the Transporter set just to get the Samba Van but...wait a minute...look at the paint and tampo on COE, WOW WOW! WORTH IT!

mopreme wrote:
 dsc_0626.jpg

Wooohhhh...this is nice. I think i got see this before in Parkson early this year? Dunno why didn't buy. Just maybe..... tongue

Joe diecast shack coe truck is a must have for maistro collectors Very Happy

bang sahama, why you kept saying "Maistro"? haha intentional? maistro is like a sifu, someone who's master of something..

Ohhhh its really based on a die cast store! What a find man. I think this is like the T-hunts of the transport series. hahaha. Really regret a little that i passed this up. Maybe because of the Bel Air. If it was muscle instead of vintage......

Anyway some more of my stuff i dug up when i sis some cleaning.

Chevy Impala

Pontiac Firebird

Chevy Biscayne

Karman Ghia

Mustang GT

Mustang notchback

Anyway Custom series saw quite a few Lambo Gallardo, Muercilago, R32, R8 and such. Did not buy because the scale is bigger than 1:64. It practically dwarf everything in HW Maisto but is smaller than Siku. That is really strange. If they made it smaller i would have gotten them all.

netmatrix this one is nice. where to get it?

GT347 wrote:
netmatrix this one is nice. where to get it?

This one i got from Jusco. I bought this one with a black Pontiac and the blue Mustang GT here. This one was more than 3 months ago i think. The scale is also bigger than all of the muscle cars in Maisto range. Very strange.

This is something i got long time ago...Those tempo are remarkable, that why i got it affraid Btw, the FB had a black roof Twisted Evil

netmatrix wrote:

This one i got from Jusco. I bought this one with a black Pontiac and the blue Mustang GT here. This one was more than 3 months ago i think. The scale is also bigger than all of the muscle cars in Maisto range. Very strange.

whats the scale?

Phoenix wrote:
This is something i got long time ago...Those tempo are remarkable, that why i got it affraid Btw, the FB had a black roof Twisted Evil

Nice choices. I see u like purple? See the top right of the Ridez packaging. See that metal chassis? The whole car is metal. Unlike Pro Rodz, Custom and such all are plastic chassis. hehehe

GT347 wrote:

whats the scale?

I think the scale is 1:62 most probably. I wonder how a small VW can be bigger than a Mustang? hahaha. The newer Audi, Lambo and such all have the bigger scale. Not that its a bad thing. But because collectors like me were collecting the range and then suddenly they decide to bloat up the size, then sort of affect the continuation. I think those Lambo, VW & Audi are nice like DUB kind of stuff. Just that it feels very off for me anyway. If people like 24" bling with candy paint, then its their thing.

sinclair wrote:
Aaaaargh, rubber tyre price gone up 50%. stars No more $2, now $3. cry

So Malaysian price gonna be RM24.90 like their NFS series already? Huhuhuhuh. Crying or Very sad