Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

What if 09' cars never arrive at all?

Since many are waiting or bored wating for the new cars to arrive, what say i spice this place up a little. As the title says, What if 09' cars never arrive at all? affraidIf it could be due to Mattel does not want to sell Hot Wheels here anymore but only playsets and Barbie! Or maybe the toys are being banned here. Or maybe shipment is priority for overseas market first?

What would you guys do? source from E-bay, drive all the way to Singapore to buy, print out the 09 poster and cry like a baby, or what? scratch

Mattel would still be selling track sets and those assorted barbie and girly dolls, which is a big money spinner. hahaha. I won't spend on tomicas. I find Tomy doesn't spend effort to design wheels for their cars. And most of the time, the cars are badly made. The paint especially. But the saving grace is you get all the Japanese models, unlike HW.

Still on my side, if 09' collection don't come, then i don;t need to spend time at toy sections and more money to be saved. hehehe

Jokingly.. i would buy those Blimps now & modify it turn into hand grenade & bomb all Mattel factories around the globe.. Razztongue

Seriously.. i would shift to different Die-Cast brands..

muahahahahaa! Twisted Evil

I would be getting something else. Transformers maybe? ahaha. Till then toast to 09' release!

danny90 wrote:
if not arrive 09 i spend for wangan

YAY! Wangan FTW~! Twisted Evil

have to change our hobbies lorr... instead of collecting hotwheels, i'll begin collecting stamps *sigh*

guess have to resort to ebay then. or will get bored of same cars on the rack and eventually stop hotwheels, go tomica Razz

definitely do not hope this will happen. mattel really need to do some homework on their product mix and distribution. sigh...

will calculate the costings to see if its feasible to go from ebay. if not, change hobby time lol!

The old stocks suddenly loaded, the new stocks are waiting at the corner.

It is just that what we going to do with it.

Just wait for warehouse sale and hope they sell at RM1 each. Then we buy all of them and make a disaster film matched with same scale transformers toys. Cun eh? This is the only time we can crash and burn hotwheel to hearts content!

hope that this will not be happening for real lah..if not then i dunno what else to buy loh...hehe maybe shift to larger scale model...

if got rm1 warehouse sale like bro netmatrix said...
surely it will be licin in a few seconds...haha

it'll be ok if the ferrari racers still going on Razz

If rm 1 i would buy one of each diferent model and burn it kaw kaw. Create fantastic hw crashes and put the video up youtube. hahaha

i think this will not happen...hot wheels have a fectory in penang,malaysia wert....

Made in Malaysia doesn't mean they HAVE to market it here. Overseas is much more lucarative. And i'm sure Mattel is facing similar problems like Epson where "For malaysia" market stuff is being sold overseas at a higher price by certain irresponsible individuals.

They have warehouse in malaysia of course. They are made in Malaysia! Its a matter of when they want to distribute the cars here. Oh well.

I let you guys know ..... I sell u alll and make tons of money ... Twisted Evil lol

Most would buy at Ebay. You counter offer less a buk sure got people buy one. hahaha.

I am in USA would Have to ship 100's of cars back to you guys...lol

Twisted Evil ..heck I can't find the ones i want my self...

Did snag an odd HW-40 Re-Paint...Metallic Blue with OH-5 wheels

drunken