Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
arttt_anime

my package...just arrived...wohooooo...:)

Wah, I so shy want to show my package now la - so tiny compare to Mr. Art's big one. Embarassed

Package from Tom? Shld have your address covered. Whole world know you are working for JKR liao. Shocked

Wahoo....soo many you bought, can't wait to see what is contain inside there.... cheers

cooolman wrote:
Wahoo....soo many you bought, can't wait to see what is contain inside there.... cheers

not bought bro...

It from parkson but the price is 33 000 LaughingLaughingLaughing This new card cars are just awesome and expensive like hell.

hahahaa.. 33k VND (Vietnamese Dong).. which is around RM3-4 i think?

Vietnam is more advance than us. Shame on us since our country is one of the manufacturer of Hot Wheels

true.. they are having a blast with the new '09 waves while we are still here squabbling over DK wave.. =.=" hahahaa.. bro.. chat in chatbox..

Hi Arrt.. How ar u .. Long time no see... Very Happy

Wah , Nice package ??... 2009 Cards ar .... WAH LAU.. Nice... Shocked ... U get it already ar, Trade with a Vietnam Guy ar... Wah , Like that also can ar....Terrer la u ..... cheers

Wonder When it will hit the Market lar , the 2009 Cards.. My 2008 punya Wishlist also i havent finish yet Sad .....

Sorie Double posted... Guys, How to delete Post ar ??...

Sanlino @ Hi, Btw .. i just notice... u so young onli ar , respect respect.... cheers Wish i started early like u ... Surprised

nak lori...................................

solid snake wrote:
Vietnam is more advance than us. Shame on us since our country is one of the manufacturer of Hot Wheels

You are right, i agree with you.
All Aisa country is selling new wave,only Malaysia which is the manufacturer of Hot Wheels didn't, WTF is happening???

dannylee77 wrote:
Sorie Double posted... Guys, How to delete Post ar ??...

Sanlino @ Hi, Btw .. i just notice... u so young onli ar , respect respect.... cheers Wish i started early like u ... Surprised

hahahaa.. yeaa gonna be 19 this year.. =] it's ok bro.. whatever the starting year is, always have that passion of collecting from now till the following years.. Very Happy

been waiting for the pic since this morning 3am... panjang tengkok tunggu. Razz

nice haul!!!