Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cooolman

cooolman recent haul[11.06.2009]

Emmmm......time to up date my haul.
This time able to score few pieces of TH, but not from the field,special thanks to bro sinclair, he offer me with few great items via great price.
cheers

Below 3 pieces of HW i bought from some where else.

This $uper bought in Amcorp with a very reasonable price.
Guess what, i don't have this one, so when i saw it,i just grap it.
It seem quite nice with nice tampo and rubber tire on it.

And this "thing" arrived today.........

will post the contain later.

Raymond wrote:
wow got extra wonder wat is it

editing photos, will post up later.... Embarassed

really really cant wait to see what's inside the box... QuestionQuestionQuestion

wow coolman also ebay now..habis! Laughing

Sorry to keep you all waiting, just now went to buy some milk powder for my kids,ha ha!

And here is the free gift......i wonder what kind of brand is this by the way?? Shocked

Malibu?! What kind of brand is this? Do any one know about it?? Embarassed

And some more here, just got them from JJ, still HOT!!
Finally, my 55' Chevy TH, Thanks to God!
cheers

elgee wrote:
shipping $52.50! power hauler!

Wow, you have a shape eyes.The number is so tiny and yet you still can read, my goodness! Shocked

a full box of TH? affraid

score 55 chevy in JJ, congraz! cheers i really tot JJs are doom place for TH.... Evil or Very Mad

kukubeh wrote:
a full box of TH? affraid

score 55 chevy in JJ, congraz! cheers i really tot JJs are doom place for TH.... Evil or Very Mad

Yup, you are right, full box of TH.
What to do? out side there is full of insider and scalper, it will be very hard to score TH,
some more, there are many model of TH i didn't able to get, so mind as well get them from oversea, although have to spend quite much,
but at least i can get what i want rather then every day keep on hunting and get nothing.

For the 55' Chevy, i also feel surprise when i saw it hanging on the rack. It suppose not be there, but yet it come to me. cheers
I guess may be because of difference staff doing re-stock, so i be come the lucky one.

great haul coolman
well, sometimes it's worth to hunt on ebay for stuff that you need. and a nice gift from the seller.
psst..if you don't want can give me Razz

Wah, even ebay you sapu??? Just kidding. Razz

So nice all the TH, especially the Skylines! Summore got free gift!

ShockedShockedShockedShocked
Sooooo many greenies..
even the gift oso looks nice..
*faint~~~

@cham2020 - Ha ha ha,thanks bro. You really get what i means. Although i have to spend much more, but i feel satisfied.About the free gift.....you want to treat me like that meh?? Sad

@sinclair - Ya, i sapu until eBay, ha ha ha! Not joking lah, i really sapu a lot ,still got many to come.

I try to look for the Skyline on local eBay, but they seem selling it with a sky high price, so i decided to search it thru eBay.com, what i found is much cheaper compare with local selling price. Although add in the postage, it still much cheaper, funny ya?!

jhc7598 wrote:
Sooooo many greenies..
*faint~~~

Thanks bro. By using some strategic , you also can sapu a lot of TH with lower price, that is how i got them,muah ha ha ha! cheers
Do you know what is the brand of the free gift? i totally no idea with it, they look quite sweet. Embarassed

i understand coolman...sometimes the things u want are not available locally so ebay is ur only hope..i just did some purchases yesterday !
and really happy with it !
about the pack gift, i am just kidding.......lovely set !

wah cooolman~
so many green~
all in one box huhu
emm found a chevy too~
congratz bro
cheers

hail to u my bro... hahhaha

@cham2020 - Ha ha ha, i knew you are kidding,cheer! Razz

@zint3000 - Thanks bro, i hope the force of ONG still with me and able to find a $uper 55' Chevy. Embarassed

@RGSUKAN - Thanks bro.

@YU5H - Thanks bro, by the way......what is the meaning of hail ya?? Shocked Really don't know what it's stand for?

wah....really "borong" from e-bay.......

i think the gift set is from high speed....i recognize the box and the dodge viper...i have that viper...exactly the same..

@CHAH - Borong!? New wording leh! I love it, muah ha ha ha! Thanks bro. Very Happy

@rikmun - From High Speed?! Oh i see.....no wonder, they seem look familiar, thanks bro! cheers

This is what I found after some googling.

Malibu’s collector die-cast line features fully “OEM STOCK” vehicles as they appeared right off of the showroom floor. This line includes popular foreign and domestic vehicles from the 40’s to modern day. Vehicles are “True Scale” and presented in a hard acrylic case with the collector in mind. Lines include passenger vehicles, trucks, car and trailer combo and semi’s, in 1:87 “H.O.” Scale, 1:64 and 1:43 scales

Here is the link to the website:-
http://www.malibuinternationallimited.com/mal87.html

cooolman wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:
Sooooo many greenies..
*faint~~~

Thanks bro. By using some strategic , you also can sapu a lot of TH with lower price, that is how i got them,muah ha ha ha! cheers
Do you know what is the brand of the free gift? i totally no idea with it, they look quite sweet. Embarassed

Strategic?? Mind to share, RazzRazzRazz

if me not wrong Malibu is not a brand, it's just a special release or a series of a steady brand. Forgot wat name is it. Lazy to dig it from my boxes

@Raymond - It's Wangsa Maju JJ. Smile

@mohdone - Wow, very nice and clear info you have provided, thanks bro! What you said is right, they are really made in "True Scale", now i know they are also produce Truck, nice man!

@cham2020 - According to mohdone, maybe not.

jhc7598 wrote:
cooolman wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:
Sooooo many greenies..
*faint~~~

Ermmm....beside strategic, some time also depend on luck lah bro!
I always contact seller first before i place my bid, have to make sure they provide a reasonable shipping and handling charges.
I will only place my bid when a seller have ton of Hot Wheels on his/her list, this will safe shipping cost and able to score more model cars.
Example, i looking for DD and at the same time i also looking for Skyline and other model cars that i desired to get, if the seller have most of the model cars that i want, then i will start place my bid. Of course, make sure they provide a reasonable shipping fees.

I prefer to deal with a seller who selling ton of Hot Wheels,because usually i can win the bid with a very cheap price.
Seller who provide "Buy It Now" option also is a good choice,because some time they set the price much cheaper compare with local eBay seller.Like some of the TH i bought, they only cost me RM7.00 per-piece , really a good deal isn't it? cheers

And lastly, keep your eyes on your bidding items when the timing is close to end. Some time you mind over take by other buyer who just win the item at only few cents difference from you.I experience this before and it's really suck. Sad

xebec-Crash wrote:
wow ...terpesona with ur greenies lahh..byk jeles ehh..btw congrats bro..

Ha ha ha!thanks bro.No need to feel jeles, you also can make it, as long that you jump into eBay,cheer! Razz

alfagta wrote:
I wan the alfa romeo spider.....................

alfa romeo spider?? Do you means the free gift that i have ?

cooolman wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:
cooolman wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:
Sooooo many greenies..
*faint~~~

Ermmm....beside strategic, some time also depend on luck lah bro!
I always contact seller first before i place my bid, have to make sure they provide a reasonable shipping and handling charges.
I will only place my bid when a seller have ton of Hot Wheels on his/her list, this will safe shipping cost and able to score more model cars.
Example, i looking for DD and at the same time i also looking for Skyline and other model cars that i desired to get, if the seller have most of the model cars that i want, then i will start place my bid. Of course, make sure they provide a reasonable shipping fees.

I prefer to deal with a seller who selling ton of Hot Wheels,because usually i can win the bid with a very cheap price.
Seller who provide "Buy It Now" option also is a good choice,because some time they set the price much cheaper compare with local eBay seller.Like some of the TH i bought, they only cost me RM7.00 per-piece , really a good deal isn't it? cheers

And lastly, keep your eyes on your bidding items when the timing is close to end. Some time you mind over take by other buyer who just win the item at only few cents difference from you.I experience this before and it's really suck. Sad

wow, nice tips bro.. only RM7 for each thunt!!! ShockedShockedShocked free gift some more.. and about "keep your eyes on your bidding items when the timing is close to end.
Some time you mind over take by other buyer who just win the item at
only few cents difference from you.",
i already experience this twice, and it's really really sucks...
BTW, thanks for the tips bro.. cheerscheers

jhc7598 wrote:

wow, nice tips bro.. only RM7 for each thunt!!! ShockedShockedShocked free gift some more.. and about "keep your eyes on your bidding items when the timing is close to end.
Some time you mind over take by other buyer who just win the item at
only few cents difference from you.",
i already experience this twice, and it's really really sucks...
BTW, thanks for the tips bro.. cheerscheers

Oh, you experienced it also, some more twice! ha ha ha!

Seem like you also a eBay kaki. cheers