Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alfagta

yesterday haul.......

yesterday no regret straught head to to McD gathering after coming back fr kuantan.....
great meeting with all hwc bros....
again thks to atomkiller & sinclair for some nice haul........

demonicle wrote:
argh... how come all this come out when i'm not there????

hmm.. demon have u wonder that it is because. :LOL!:

congrate bro..nice haul :sinclairsdance

Hey alfagta, nice meeting you too...! I saw the haul, so poisonous, yummy...........

demonicle wrote:
argh... how come all this come out when i'm not there????

Cos you got dy ma!!! And if you want them - you'd ask dy long ago!! Now when you not around, only mau cari ah!!! Suspecttonguelol!ideawhistlingyawn :sinclairsdance

K la...don't merajuk :buddies: Aiseh....let's all give our bro Demonicle a :grouphug: :LOL!:

thanks all for the comment,tis will make me wana join the McD gathering every week.............. :ilovethisplace

nice haul alfagta!!!!!!!! Very Happy Didn't come yesterday due to some commitment. Seems i missed alot of good stuff here! sweat

pydrumerboy wrote:
Beautiful, you know how I love the greens......yum yum Smile

thy but all old green,i need trade with ur new rubber tyres one la.............hehe :sinclairsdance :sinclairsdance :sinclairsdance

danielh wrote:
nice haul alfagta!!!!!!!! Very Happy Didn't come yesterday due to some commitment. Seems i missed alot of good stuff here! sweat

actually i went to kuantan early at 8am for a reccee drive covered 700km for a car club event till 10pm back in KL,straight go to Mc D la.........
back home dam tired la............

wuw...nice haul mr alfagta...
im still searching for that buick riveira haha
doesnt seem to hav luck on that so far...
lol
Embarassed

thy zint.........will check for u if i found somemore.......

found 2 more today at 7-11............
nice fellali 599 in matt metallic red

nice haul bro..make me wanna join the McD gathering...hehe

RGSUKAN wrote:

coming this friday night?

RGSUKAN wrote:

Evil or Very Mad disappointed...

the mcD gathering was initially organised jus for collectors to meet up n have a drink. sembang sembang n etc.
then since the club, the gathering's objective has changed to meeting NEW collectors and making new frens.

up until now it has been going fine with many new faces showing up every month...

so... i wud be very disappointed if ppl jus come to the gathering to HAUL...

its not about hauling... its about sharing.

SHARING IS CARING....

demonicle wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:

Evil or Very Mad disappointed...

the mcD gathering was initially organised jus for collectors to meet up n have a drink. sembang sembang n etc.
then since the club, the gathering's objective has changed to meeting NEW collectors and making new frens.

up until now it has been going fine with many new faces showing up every month...

so... i wud be very disappointed if ppl jus come to the gathering to HAUL...

its not about hauling... its about sharing.

SHARING IS CARING....

dont worry bro...i'm agree with you bro...my point to join this gathering is to meet other fellow collector not for hauling...i wud say it as salam perkenalan...that all rolleyes

I think it's normal for any gathering to have some guy selling something
to someone......

any other clubs do the same thing......

for example : I have extra cars which I knew other guys is still hunting and I'm willing to sell
at a very resonable price (maybe below purchase price) so that the other guy can be happy....isn't that sharing too.....??

it's the only place you knew you can share the same passion......hauling or not hauling.......

just my dua puluh sen.......

hahaha.. its ok. i'm not judging, but wud like to share my experiences

as wat chah said, sure there will be ppl at gathering trying to sell something... its ok. nothing wrong wit that..

take for example sinclair... he come wit a huge box.. then sells his hauls from overseas. after that he will lepak n chit chat wit us all. basically having fun and making frens la.

then there are diff type of sellers... the guy will come wit a box of stuff... n start selling.. ppl will of cos buy some la. once everyone has gone thru his box, he will get lost.......

same goes for ppl that come jus to BUY....

we know these ppl very well. and what we regulars normally do, we keep our stuff in our cars... wait till these guys go off, then we bring out n SHARE wit our frens...

so pls guys... come for the right reasons....

demonicle wrote:

we know these ppl very well. and what we regulars normally do, we keep our stuff in our cars... wait till these guys go off, then we bring out n SHARE wit our frens...

the type who only sits quietly, not talking much when there is nothing to buy or no one selling....

but suddenly eyes wide open when someone starts bringing out something to sell.......

yeah.....I have some in my other car club as well.........

hahaha like that oh? no wonderla..but whateverlaa..i'll come for making friends no to find enemy..haha

demonicle wrote:
hahaha.. its ok. i'm not judging, but wud like to share my experiences

as wat chah said, sure there will be ppl at gathering trying to sell something... its ok. nothing wrong wit that..

take for example sinclair... he come wit a huge box.. then sells his hauls from overseas. after that he will lepak n chit chat wit us all. basically having fun and making frens la.

then there are diff type of sellers... the guy will come wit a box of stuff... n start selling.. ppl will of cos buy some la. once everyone has gone thru his box, he will get lost.......

agreed with demonicle, i came for gathering before and i see some ppl came, get their business done and off they go. Some stays back for for chit chat. For me the most i can stay back is until 2.00am because very very sleepy already...had to drive back somemore sweat but i'm really happy to meet you guys.!

yupp we're a community...just a small community only where you can see orang tua tua play kereta mainan...hehehe

demonicle wrote:
everyone is welcome... cuz good or bad we are a community.
\
:ilovethisplace

danielh wrote:
demonicle wrote:
everyone is welcome... cuz good or bad we are a community.
\
:ilovethisplace

:LOL!: :thanks2:

RG...
will be lookin forward to seeing u once i get back to kl

hahaha..that's what i waiting for...johor collector vs lembah klang collector...how?

RGSUKAN wrote:
hahaha..that's what i waiting for...johor collector vs lembah klang collector...how?

wooo!!!!!! now it's interesting!!!!! What a Face good idea demonicle! i believe this time round more members are keen to joint! cheers

hahaha... will try... we r trying our best to organize some events.. some on our own and some with mattel.

but there are so many things to look into when trying to organize somethings. and everyone has to work together n give their support.

for ur infor,I just started joining hwc a month ago & learning about the hw history fr some members & got poison with hw cars oredi,I actually not hauled from me,mbers at McD but oredi deal ealier & to meet there for trade only,agree we shd stay longer chit-chat more.......but as beginner ,really we don't have the stratergy to haul the greens if not the members willing to sell us at very reasonable price.....that the best part being a hwc members....
for the future,i think i will not put it as McD haul again..........

alfagta wrote:
for ur infor,I just started joining hwc a month ago & learning about the hw history fr some members & got poison with hw cars oredi,I actually not hauled from me,mbers at McD but oredi deal ealier & to meet there for trade only,agree we shd stay longer chit-chat more.......but as beginner ,really we don't have the stratergy to haul the greens if not the members willing to sell us at very reasonable price.....that the best part being a hwc members....
for the future,i think i will not put it as McD haul again..........

brobro bro bro bro bro bro........

i NEVER ever EVER meant u!
i know u hauled that n all. n i also know that the person u haul from is a very nice guy. even when i first started out, he helped me alot...
n i do see that u always chit chat about n all is ok..

no prob wit putting mcD haul..
n its not u i meant.
sorry if u misunderstood.

hi bro...me also no problem ,I jst duwan anyone get upset or dissapointed only la.....ok la...happy oredi la.....cheers!

thumbsup

Finally all Happy....

So this week Friday more SALES.... Razz , Wanna bring out all my Passion for sale.. since Passion King is away... clap

Cheers!

my one no laku lah, end up i buy more then trade....hehe...
my wife band me liao,today i bought so many MB la...till my purse left 20cents...hehe....coz 7-11 no credit card....

alfagta wrote:
my one no laku lah, end up i buy more then trade....hehe...
my wife band me liao,today i bought so many MB la...till my purse left 20cents...hehe....coz 7-11 no credit card....

month end dilemma...where cash and wallet are very much lighter in weigh and not enough bullets somemore... Crying or Very sad huhuhu... cry