Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

NetMatrix's Acquisitions (Updated Pg.23) 22 Aug '10

really inspirational mr netmatrix~
i think i got that sponge thingy from the previous mobo i bought...
somewhere under the katil i guess...
but heyy...cool tips bro~
Wink

This was found today. Thanks to a member here, it was quite a fruitful find. Though i was expecting to find at least 1 GT500. But none. Found easily to hard to find is Demon, SS wagon, Vega, Javelin & Corvette. The Brit Speed & Panoz is quite an easy find.

^ wow nice man..
where were these came from?

Kurz : The cars are expensive. RM6.50. So u can guess where la.

Hahaha. What la u guys. Few of the cars already featured before. This are for keeps. I will be opening 3 packs and hopefully 5 packs if they are cheap.

coool new haul...
btw...may i inquire of which wave does that blue brit speed came from?
i saw one of it here last 2 days...
and was quite shocked to find it but seems quite puzzled up on the assortment of cars at that particular store..
scratch

i only found out green brit speed is from camaro
dunno bout blue

netmatrix wrote:
This was found today. Thanks to a member here, it was quite a fruitful find. Though i was expecting to find at least 1 GT500. But none. Found easily to hard to find is Demon, SS wagon, Vega, Javelin & Corvette. The Brit Speed & Panoz is quite an easy find.

nice selection bro..congrats.. thumbsup

Just got these 2 items these afternoon. Had to get the 45th anniversary Mustang 5 pack again. And gotten another green Brit Speed just to feel how it goes. I think the green if way much better loking than the blue one.

Now the yummy stuff. The cars are just too realistic to pass off. Cost a lot at RM33. The first one i had was also RM33. Cannot find it at Jusco when there was this RM26.90 promo. Anyway its a crazy coincidence this background has almost similar color to the cars. tongue

Below, 65' Mustang

Below from right, 99' Mustang & Mustang Cobra

Below from right, 07' Mustang & 92' Mustang

Oh yeah btw, the cardboard packing on the 5 packs are seriously thin. They are not hard like 3 packs. So box look ugly after i stick velcros at the flaps to store the cars back.

these mustangs sure got nice side tampos!

Yes thats why i got 2 of these 5 packs. Premium price or not, the cars look just too good.

fath87 wrote:
that blue '07 Mustang is the most nice..IMHO

yess...i agree...with a rocking bodykit

rikmun wrote:
fath87 wrote:
that blue '07 Mustang is the most nice..IMHO

yess...i agree...with a rocking bodykit

This 1 is similar as KITT in Knight Rider 2008 TV series, am i rite?

Found these in Mid Valley today. Most of the cars were from Jusco. I was only expecting to land just the AMX Jevelin, but there are other variant 08 cars with colors that i like. All green and orange apparently. And decide to pay a visit to TRU to see if anything nice at cheaper rates was there. And surprise surprise.... a Chevy T-Hunt! My first T-hunt this year. hahaha. Also landed the elusive F430. So the green cars at Jusco did hint at something after all!

Thanks man. Really unexpected to get so many cars there. Usually balik empty handed every week from there, until i gave up on that place. Btw, C4 moved all the cars from the standalone display wall to the front payment counters. Freaking a lot of green Britspeeds there.

Hahaha. i thought so too. I was thinking green cars green cars orange cars... thats strange. Then went over to TRU, ooooooooooo! A gleaming green card basking on a orange lamp! Whats a combo. hahaha. Probably the only one i will ever get this year.

congraz and nice haul net. yes right place right time. i was in TRU MV yest noon but i guess they haven't bring out the car yet. anyway, i feel happy for you too. smile

great cars bro got that 5 pak too love the blue 07 mustang

great hauls~
good to see u score the 55 chevy bro~
and nice to hear that britspeeds still lurks a lot
at that c4...
Wink

Yeah green Britspeed is tons there. If they were RM4.90, i would buy them all up. Its very appealing to me somehow.

Got these at 7E this afternoon during lunch. Harder to find anymore 3 packs as most of them already snapped up by collectors i think.

Above from left, Custom Caddilac & Camaro.

Ahhh... another plastic bodied car.. (Split Decision) to like it or not.

Ohhh.... so this is what it does! Lambo doors!

Flap your wings little ribena berry! Flap your wings!

Also go this firebird. This is metal based. But i have never seen a plastic based one before. Also this car i didn't buy since January, but it its in my hands 6 months later and cheap!

Wow, I guess many people don't open up the single carded split decisions....I myself never bought one......but the lambo doors are way cool...Thnaks for the pics

Oh yeah the doors are like just snapped on and they are not very secure. Looks very fragile and definitely not kid safe! Mine came off at first try. So if u have kids, don't let them play with this.

hey congrats on the score! so even though it allegedly has insiders, even though people are supposed to be working there or in the area, and even though people say dont bother going there...you still managed to score proving ucb's "right place, right time" theory. taking nothing away from your hunting efforts though. cheers.

Insider? Ohh. u mean the T hunt. I think lucky that i managed to get that F430 with the Chevy there. Maybe the insider staff on off day? But i think this was only 2 box. There are A LOT of old cars. I saw hiway hauler, lambo and some more, i didn't buy. I also thought that place is dead to get anything special. Even toyscarsmy also said so early this year. There were this couple rummaging through the display rack near the entrance. I didn't want to kacau them, so i went back to look see and managed this. hehehe.

nice haul man..the custom caddilac and camaro looks muscular...i got green split decision but all the lambo doors already gone by my son mmm hard to find the spare part then... Smile

Xebec - Yeah man, the doors are so fragile. And its not kids friendly as they could eat the thing. Or cut themselves if it broke.

Adrian - I think this is one of those less packed 3 packs. Its not as common as the packed with Attitude one.

cool new hauls~
definitely gotta get both custom caddilac and camaro~
too bad the wings of that split decision is too fragile tho...