Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

Another accident...

I guess its cuz the hot wheels gods are angry because i did something wrong...

i wonder what...

i jus had another accident...

this time i was driving a customers car.. a W204 C-class

it was quite heavy traffic along the pasir gudang highway and the car had a transmission problem.
the control unit is defective so the car only runs in 3rd gear...

so i cudn't be driving so fast anyway.

i stopped behind some cars as all the cars had stopped...

i looked into my rear view mirror and i saw that the guy driving the van (mitsubishi delica) behind me wasn't watching the road..

so preparing for impact, i let go of the brake pedal. and BANG!

immediately i slammed on the brakes to avoid hitting the estima infront..

as the accident was taking place i saw thru my rear view mirror his baby son being flung forward against the glass.

as we pulled into the petrol station nearby, i cud see that his van was severely damaged...

i was thinking 'OMG... my mercedes sure hancur(totalled)'

i got down and saw that my bumber had a dent about 1 cm wide, 5 cm long and 0.5 cm deep....

tats all???

but his son was bleeding from the head. so he had to rush his son to the hospital..

after getting back to the workshop... the service advisor explained to the customer wat hapened and the customer was fine with it. no harm.

omg... he was the coolest customer ever....

the ironic part is, the customer has a buddhist monk from TIBET who jus arrived in johor to bless that
very same car tonight!! ?

so had to wait another hour before my boss arrived...

actually it was half an hour... but felt like an hour to me..

lucky for me my boss was having his dinner when he found out about the accident. so he came back with a full stomach n a light heart.

but seriously....

the ammount of bad luck i've been having is ridiculous...

it all started when i said i was gonna burn some TH

wahhh... 2nd accident in a week? really really bad luck bro.. looks like u must not burn the TH, but give them to me instead, RazzRazz

That's really bad luck.

Kids must always be strapped in when travelling in vehicles. No

Bro..sad to hear that again! Another accident! Seem that we all HWCM should be more careful! Must Sembahyang kuat-kuat and dont forget to mandi air bunga!

The baby ok now?? Thanks cuz u rush her/him to hospital in the nick of time! Hope such incident just stop there and be the good luck with u ..bro! sad

waaa.....W204 ar?...aiyoyo....but glad you are okay

demon.. shut have to get some to blessed him.. hahaha

even though...we drive very carefully... we hit by careless driver..

it happen to me once @ seremban hiway... hit by 1 week lesen kopi o nye budak! my x satria rear become rectangle hit by kereta kebal iswara.. till now i had vengence with those kereta kebal!

Ya, I've been hit at the back by careless driver before, by ambulance :doh:

Not because of emergency, but coz chatting to pretty nurse at the side. verymad

Make me miss crucial football match and my side lost. sadverymad

perhaps they do keep in mind that they drive kereta kebal.
woo, didnt know YU5H also once owned satria.

omg pity the baby boy...

2nd accident in a week sure you have to be careful bro..

hope u are fine too.....

the ironic part is, the customer has a buddhist monk from TIBET who jus arrived in johor to bless that .......

Looks as though there's nothing much you can do, your car is stationary. Look on the bright side, buddhist monk's effort may have spared the child's life. It could be worse. Nevertheless, drive carefully in Johor, banyak pendatang fr Indon, lagi garang than local.

Cheers.

adui... not again... lucky that you have an understanding customer and boss. this really reminded me of my previous car. was bang by one fellar once from behind, got the car repaired. after 2 days later bang again from behind by another fellar. the reason she give: "sorry i was looking at the signboard and i didn't see ur car". ?

OMG Another accident..
I think u must stay at home..hehe..

As the servant of the god of hotwheels, I say this to you.....don't burn thunt and don't keep thunt$ that belong to the servant of the god of hotwheels.....thats all :LOL!:

But seriously, don't be overly superstitious as things happen sometimes. Just do your part and be careful ok bro.

Quote :
it all started when i said i was gonna burn some TH

Ahhh.... u shirked your promise to burn and offer T-hunts for the Hw gods. So kena curse now. hehehe

Anyway stop buying Hw that has "Target" labeled or printed on them. hahahaha

Sorry could not help it.

aiseh...what a bad luck mr demonicle...
hope ur fine bro...
all had been stated to happen...so cannot do anything about it...
glad ur okay mr admin...

really bad luck for u la....go market tmr buy some flower & green lemon.....take a shower with it....hope to throw away all the bad luck....

mr admin, consider yourself lucky, not bad luck...because youre in that w204 c class at that time. If you're in local made or japanese or korean car, i can't imagine the impact is going to be. Glad that you're ok now.Hope the baby were not seriously injured.

wow 2nd in a week,
just glad to hear no one is seriously hurt, hope that kid recovering well.

demonicle sir, hope you are safer the next time, although in this case, you already see it coming from the rear view mirror, can't do anything than to hold on.

That driver must be on the phone, similar case today, I was going out a junction, and a lady in her Estima was so busy talking on the phone, I was about to get out, but she was in the way, I'll let her pass in front of me first (it's a T-Junction), but she stay still, what gives? I was in the middle of the road, luckily a lorry slowed down and swerve past my car, I just accelerate and get out of the junction right in front of her, women+cellphone=disaster.