Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pydrumerboy

Py haul part 2 7/8/09

Too many nice cars in this wave, just get the ones I really really want.....Really overspent this month sweatsweatsweat

nice thunt....hunting from alamanda rite?

superb haul bro py!!!!!!!!! joget the black colour blue bird is really refreshing!!! as the blue colour now becomes common sight! and seen almost every 7E outlets!

Thanks but all the burung hitam tampo on the side really bad. Got home only noticed......

pydrumerboy wrote:
Thanks but all the burung hitam tampo on the side really bad. Got home only noticed......

crycrycry

The word datsun, the D got cut off by the door.....even the blue is better....hehe, should see it carfully next time

pydrumerboy wrote:
The word datsun, the D got cut off by the door.....even the blue is better....hehe, should see it carfully next time

thanks for the info bro!!!!!! will look closely on that particular spot you've mentioned. :thanks2:

Check the batch number, usually all the same batch will have the same problem.

Btw, great hauls!

sinclair wrote:
Check the batch number, usually all the same batch will have the same problem.

Btw, great hauls!

Learn another tip from the pro...again! Good info! Noted!!

wow fury, black datsun, GTR all nice car bro... yesterday i meet hotwheels supplier and the new wave will coming to Brunei on 25th august.. Very Happy and the best part is i m the one who open the HW boxes 1st...as i request from the supplier....and looking forward to become his partner....wish me good luck.. cheers

Hit on new wave again ~ drooldrool Once again .. yawnshakehead
Anyhow , congratulation .. laugh1thumbsup

waa py you are 2 steps ahead already. cheers

congraz and nice haul!

Thanks all

@kuku - thanks bro. 2 steps ahead..., but you wait la when dry spell, I will be 2 steps back while you fellas 2-3 steps ahead....kekeke sweat Happened before earlier this year.......

xebec-Crash wrote:
wow fury, black datsun, GTR all nice car bro... yesterday i meet hotwheels supplier and the new wave will coming to Brunei on 25th august.. Very Happy and the best part is i m the one who open the HW boxes 1st...as i request from the supplier....and looking forward to become his partner....wish me good luck.. cheers

Wah countdown to the 25th, hope you haul something great. Just one question, How on earth did you meet up with hitwheels supplier.??? scratchscratch

aiyoh py i cannot catch up dy
i remember early year i thought can be on par with u cuz found the BB at the same time..
but now not only 2 but 4 steps ahead of me dy Sad

lol Razz

pydrumerboy wrote:
xebec-Crash wrote:

Wah countdown to the 25th, hope you haul something great. Just one question, How on earth did you meet up with hitwheels supplier.??? scratchscratch

Heheh Very Happy ... for the past 3 month i've been looking for him. only last thrusday i meet him up and make a good deal with him... His name is Mr Eng and he is the one who supply HW in Brunei and brought HW from china which is much cheaper.. average price per card is only $2.90 Brunei dollar and he mark up the price into $3.90 BND per card.... fuyooo untung $1 BND per card + can get TH Reg and TH$ easily cheers ... (since bruneian don't care about the greenies)

wow...
this is the wave that i really wanted to see here...
nice haul py...
zam2 a bit so it somehow drifts to kuching a bit early...
lol
Wink

wah....suma keleta manyak cantekkkkk......

wah...newer wave la.....gonna make more $ these days...hehe

wah,new wave again.....bro dont sapu all la....leave a bit la...hehe

huhu.. gotta try haul in KL.. huhu~~ most likely every time wanna go haul, see only pegwarmers.. btw nice hauls bro py..

ebro enyo sapu more than u la...hehe...joking la....i knw sometimes we just wana buy 1 for ourself but still cannot tahan ,then think twice,aiyah buy 1 or 2 more to keep la......

He wants 6 pieces of everything wor(overhauling)......I only need two except for thunts la...........haha

i cannot fight with py ..... he hunt for thunt .. i hunt for my favorite cars .. anyway bro ... we can trade some ... my hard to find basics for ur hard to find thunts ... lol ... just a thought