Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thorrr

Thorrrs ozzie ebay haul

A guy was cutting down his collection of cars because he needed more room, so he listed a lot of loose cars on ebay. I guess the collectors were not interested because they were loose, but I'm no collector and I display mine loose anyway, so I started bidding, and ended up with
48 cars

front row is 9 Maisto Pro Rods and 3 Hotwheels, 2 with RR
2nd row is 8 "1 badd ride"
and the back 4 rows are 28 Hotwheels 1:50 G-Machines shocking

and the grand total with postage and everything..... AU$1.70 per car... thats about Rm5.00..... I have a big smile on my face joget

I bought them to get all these shiny chrome wheels and rubber tires for my Kustomz, and they are about the cheepest cars I have ever bought, but many of them are sooooo @#%@& beautlful just as they are, I will find it really difficult to pull them apart hmm

Thorrr @ Ozbroz Kustomz

great haul bro!!!!!!!!! clap hope those chrome rims and rubber tyres will help in your future customz!!!!!!! thumbsup

haha sure ur having a dilemma now!
but i say please use some of them for ur customs!
surely will be more interesting!

anyway certainly a good find!

Thorrr wrote:
I guess the collectors were not interested because they were loose, but I'm no collector and I display mine loose anyway,

Not true! A collector is one that gets what he wants, do what he wants with it and is not afraid to show the rest of the world!

You got a great bunch of cars! Congrats!

woww...please dont kill the tow badd ride challenger srt8!!

MarieJuliette wrote:

Not true! A collector is one that gets what he wants, do what he wants with it and is not afraid to show the rest of the world!

QFT. clap

yummy...i love muscle car,nampak maskulin........

netmatrix wrote:
Welcome to Pro Rodz territory. Nothing comes close to them.

I have to admit, the Pro Rods are very....veeery nice, there will definitely be some that will stay just as they are.

rikmun wrote:
woww...please dont kill the tow badd ride challenger srt8!!

Oh.... you better look away.... I like the old skool rides and only got the 3 SRT8s for the wheels, they will be the first to get the chop

cool haul bro thorr...
at a great price too~
such a nice muscle cars~
Wink

Now those x2 HW Chargers at the front are my Favs...still yet to acquire into my collection Smile....YGPM! Wink

Now those others are great for wheel donors, I can SO relate when you said you can't bring yourself to take em apart just for wheels...they look SO COOL!! Smile

Quote :
I have to admit, the Pro Rods are very....veeery nice, there will definitely be some that will stay just as they are.

Believe me, they are worth it. The actual referenced wheel design is the gold here. The show car trim and engine details are also very good. And they actually didn't overdo the paintwork like most manufacturers. I'm just 2 cars away from completing series Pro Rodz 1.0 & 2.0. Like i said, Maisto will never messes up the Muscle and Rod car category. Unlike what they done with the NFS Undercover series.